Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grants

Options
  • 13-01-2009 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know when grants are coming in. I'm with the Kerry VEC (I think). No sign of anything happening. Are the accounts offices opened these few weeks?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

If it's the Kerry VEC you're with, there is a link to a pdf with the payment dates http://www.cokerryed.ie/grants.html....at the bottom of the page.

I don't get mine till the 24th of February according to that...boohoo.

Dunno about the accounts office, ring it!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Sweet thanks!

Dunno when I was payed though, maybe be tomorrow so. Yeah probably good idea to call them alright. Pity in cheque though, have to drive all way to cork again after coming down today. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Ah, they rang me and said mine is there! Class! Not paying 20 quid for the bus to pick up a cheque, though. Gonna wait until I go back. Hope they'll still have it there for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Oh yeah they rang me last week after that and I collected it yesterday! - Drove all the way up risking my car on ice and snow just to get it and havn't even spent a cent yet! - Just looks nicer to see my balance up.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Hartyk87

Who do i contact to get a grant if i live in cork city full time on my own??

• Advertisement
Advertisement