Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many times have you been caught pissing in the sink?

Options
  • 08-01-2009 6:36pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭

Right following on from the popular topic of pissing in sinks (ya you know you've done it) i thought i would start a thread.

Heres my story - i have been pissing in sinks now for a long time, so long i am not sure probably around 10 years. Im not sure how it started but for some reason i have continued on doing it, maybe beacuse i was paranoid of people hearing me going to the toilet. I piss everywhere - the toilet sink, kitchen sink, wherever doesnt bother me. Of course for hygiene reasons i have the tap running always so my piss doesnt linger in the basin and i always knock off any piss splatterings from the side with a handful of water and then proceed to wash my hands afterwards.

Anyways obviously this is not to everyones taste so this is my own little habit. I have been caught a number of times doing this (i can recall 3, 1 of which was unintentional) so i will give you the stories now.

1. I was a first year in Kevin St college in Dublin and it was the first week (this is the unintentional story) of term. I went into the toilet for the first time to take a piss and proceeded away. Anyways half way through i noticed something strange - they had mirrors in front of the urinals? Then i looked around and noticed that there were a lot more people pissing in the urinals behind me and only then i looked down and to my horror i saw 2 taps. I zipped up and never left a toilet so quickly. Thank God no-one knew me at the time as it must have looked a tad freaky.

2. Again in college, i was sharing a house with around 10 people - big house and 1 bedroom had ensuite. One evening inside in the bedroom with a few more, havin a few drinks and a laugh and i said i must go for a piss. So in i go, piss in the sink and out i come - fine. Then 1 of the girls askes so - "did you go", i replied ya. She then says "Do you not flush the toilet", i say oh i must have forgotten, then she says "all i heard was the tap running" and at this stage i realise that i might be in a spot of bother so she heads in and sees no traces of piss in the toilet and low and behold she declares "Youve just pissed in the sink". Of course i deny everything.

3. In my home in the spare toilet while there was a party going i forgot to lock the door and was pissing in the sink when one of friends just walked straight in and i was caught. We just actually laughed it off and i havnt heard about it since- thank God.

Anyone else being nabbed?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Never caught but used to do it in the Gaelteacht rather than pass through the kitchen to get to the jacks. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

I was caught crapping in somebody's bath before i had a chance to cover it with a facecloth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Borneo Fnctn

Once. Tried to play it off as washing me cock. Which is no less embarassing anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Abeyance

Once. Tried to play it off as washing me cock. Which is no less embarassing anyway.

Hahahaha ... tbh have tears in my eyes laughing at that.

Have 3 toilets in my gaff and only 2 of us living here so never had the need ... but if i am ever stuck i do have 5 sinks around the place aswell ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

:* Sick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Mont wrote: »
    1. I was a first year in Kevin St college in Dublin and it was the first week (this is the unintentional story) of term. I went into the toilet for the first time to take a piss and proceeded away. Anyways half way through i noticed something strange - they had mirrors in front of the urinals? Then i looked around and noticed that there were a lot more people pissing in the urinals behind me and only then i looked down and to my horror i saw 2 taps. I zipped up and never left a toilet so quickly. Thank God no-one knew me at the time as it must have looked a tad freaky.

Don't really understand this one. You mistook a sink for a urinal?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

stovelid wrote: »
    Don't really understand this one. You mistook a sink for a urinal?

Ya it was early in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Also, why would you piss in the sink if there was a urinal/toilet there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭DanGerMus

Is it really that hard to tell the difference. I mean do you not generally look down before you begin.?!!?
    Just stop pissing in the sink you ****ing dirty bollox.!!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,984 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Is it better than Fairy Liquid?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

Do you remove the cups saucers dishs before doing so ? I suspect OP you an all those germs are are first term names by now .:p

Naos wrote: »
    Also, why would you piss in the sink if there was a urinal/toilet there?

Why have that tenth pint when nine would do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭deleriumtremens

Ive never been "caught" so to speak but one or two of the boys in 5th or 6th class were in the same toilets when I let flow into the sink. They passed no remarks tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Right following on from the popular topic of pissing in sinks (ya you know you've done it) i thought i would start a thread.

Heres my story - i have been pissing in sinks now for a long time, so long i am not sure probably around 10 years. Im not sure how it started but for some reason i have continued on doing it, maybe beacuse i was paranoid of people hearing me going to the toilet. I piss everywhere - the toilet sink, kitchen sink, wherever doesnt bother me. Of course for hygiene reasons i have the tap running always so my piss doesnt linger in the basin and i always knock off any piss splatterings from the side with a handful of water and then proceed to wash my hands afterwards.

Anyways obviously this is not to everyones taste so this is my own little habit. I have been caught a number of times doing this (i can recall 3, 1 of which was unintentional) so i will give you the stories now.

2. Again in college, i was sharing a house with around 10 people - big house and 1 bedroom had ensuite. One evening inside in the bedroom with a few more, havin a few drinks and a laugh and i said i must go for a piss. So in i go, piss in the sink and out i come - fine. Then 1 of the girls askes so - "did you go", i replied ya. She then says "Do you not flush the toilet", i say oh i must have forgotten, then she says "all i heard was the tap running" and at this stage i realise that i might be in a spot of bother so she heads in and sees no traces of piss in the toilet and low and behold she declares "Youve just pissed in the sink". Of course i deny everything.

3. In my home in the spare toilet while there was a party going i forgot to lock the door and was pissing in the sink when one of friends just walked straight in and i was caught. We just actually laughed it off and i havnt heard about it since- thank God.

Anyone else being nabbed?

What the difference in pissing in a sink to a urinal?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,728 ✭✭✭Naos

Bit of a difference Degsy.

There is pissing in an area that is specifically designed to be pissed in and then pissing in an area which is specfically designed to wash hands directly after prior pissing has occurred.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Why?

There's a perfectly good toilet or urinal in every bathroom i don't see the point!

I mean would you wash your hands in the toilet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Ya it was early in the morning.

Is this a metaphor for partial blindness or retardation?

I remember the great prophet Billy Connolly saying that you became a man when you could piss in the sink without standing on a chair.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 482 ✭✭Mont

latchyco wrote: »
    Do you remove the cups saucers dishs before doing so ? I suspect OP you an all those germs are are first term names by now .:p

Of course i try to do it in an empty kitchen sink maybe 1 or 2 knifes and forks in it but i have the tap running anyways. Actually piss is brilliant at removing butter from knifes.

Vain wrote: »
    What the difference in pissing in a sink to a urinal?
    Pure human laziness, although some might suggest a disorder of some kind . I go with the former

• Advertisement

Ive never been "caught" so to speak but one or two of the boys in 5th or 6th class were in the same toilets when I let flow into the sink. They passed no remarks tbh!

Are you a priest?

Of course i try to do it in an empty kitchen sink maybe 1 or 2 knifes and forks in it but i have the tap running anyways. Actually piss is brilliant at removing butter from knifes.
    Piss is also great for putting a fire out , as long as it's not your house on fire .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Degsy wrote: »
    I was caught crapping in somebody's bath before i had a chance to cover it with a facecloth.

So funny :D and so sick! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

I piss in the kitchen sink if the bathroom is occupied. I recommend standing on a chair rather than kneeling on the kitchen worktop because the draining board can be hard on the knees. Pull the blind first as well, unless you want to make the front page of the tabloids.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

How many times have you been caught pissing in the sink?

And counting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭deleriumtremens

ejmaztec wrote: »
    Are you a priest?

No, bishop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Agamemnon wrote: »
    I piss in the kitchen sink if the bathroom is occupied. I recommend standing on a chair rather than kneeling on the kitchen worktop because the draining board can be hard on the knees. Pull the blind first as well, unless you want to make the front page of the tabloids.
    You've put a bit of thought into this havent you??:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

I'm really p|ssed off that I've never done this.

• Advertisement

Agamemnon wrote: »

The same goes for **** into the sink

Advertisement