Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blue's Reading Log

Options
  • 20-12-2008 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Here goes then! Time for my own reading log :eek:

So, after reading the 6 first Harry Potter books, here's the 7th!

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry has been burdened with a dark, dangerous and seemingly impossible task: that of locating and destroying Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes. Never has Harry feld so alone, or face a future so full of shadows. But Harry must somehow find within himself the strength to complete the task he has been given. He must leave the warmth, safety and companionship of The Burrow and follow without fear and hesistation the inexorable path laid out for him.

I'd say it was the perfect ending for the perfect series! Well laid-out and very enjoyable! :D

I give it...*Drumroll*

9.7/10

It only loses marks for being the last book in the series..so sad.. :(

-Blue- :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Blue-Eyed

Second book! I've been reading this series for a month or so now, and I'm so sad it's over :/

Night's Child/ Book 15 of the Wicca Series/ Cate Tiernan

An uncommon family
    An endless battle
    A new beginning

Morgan Rowlands was the most powerful young blood wittch for generation. Now, twenty years later, her daughter, fifteen year old Moira, knows there's more to her mother's past than she's been told. As she begins to put the puzzle together, Moira realizes that there are secret that could destroy her entire world.

Once again, I really hate it when series are over :( But I haven't ever read through a series this long so fast...I think I actually got a new book from the library every time I was there, which was every two days or so :cool:

It's really well written and very interesting and...just perfect, in my eyes :)

I give the whole series -

10/10!

This book -

8.7/10

It wasn't -the- strongest book in the series to be honest. :D

Goosebumps Collection 18 - R.L. Stine

You all thought you were so brave, didn't you? Just because you survived those triple-terror Goosebumps collections. Well, you asked for it. See how you like FOUR frighteningly fearsome tales...

Spend a night at chilly Camp Cold Lake...
    And meet Sammy's strange new "friend"...
    But watch out for monster-sized fish...
    Because, as Zackie will tell you, some stories are, well ... more than just stories!

So this was a quadruple-terror collection of Goosebumps scary stories! I've always loved Goosebumps, and, in a library where you can only take out 2 books at a time, these collections were true saviors! :D So I'll rate each story separately.

The Blob That Ate Everyone - 7/10
    The Curse of Camp Cold lake - 8.7/10
    My Best Friend is Invisible - 7.5/10
    Deep Trouble II - 6/10

The Tales of Beedle the Bard - J.K. Rowling

The Tales of Beedle the Bard contains five richly diverse fairy tales, each with its own magical character, that will variously bring delight, laughter and the thrill of mortal peril.

Additional notes for each story penned by Professor Albus Dumbledore will be enjoyed by Muggles and wizards alike, as the Professor muses on the morals illuminated by the tales, and reveals snippets of information about life at Hogwarts.

A uniquely magical volume, with illustrations by the author J.K. Rowling, that will be treasured for years to come.

A very enjoyable short read. I can safely say that I wish fairy tales such as these were told to me!

9.1/10

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

One Thursday lunchtime the Earth gets unexpectedly demolished to make way for a new hyberspace bypass. For Arthur Dent, who has only just had his house demolished that morning; this seems already to be more than he can cope with. Sadly, however,the weekend has only just begun, and the galaxy is a very strange and startling place.

I think I'm just gonna give it a full...

10/10

I just wish I had read this before! It's an amazing book! :pac:

Happy new year everyone! :pac:

I read this book in Estonian. It was translated straight from French and I don't think there's an English version, so I don't know what the title would be...

Something like -

The (female) Wolf and the Girl.

This book is placed in a Gaelic land..that's shaped like Ireland. And there's a magic called Saîman. And then there's a 13-year old orphan girl named Alea, who gets these special powers..and then a big mean person named Maolmórdha starts to chase after her because he wants her powers.

I loved this book! The perfect fantasy..adventuring tale.
    I'm sad that this is a trilogy though. There are too many book series out there. I'd prefer it if it was just a long 1000-page book, instead of three 350+ page books.

• Advertisement

Things I want my Daughters to Know

Barbara must say a final farewell to her four daughters. But how can she find the words? And how can she leave them when each have so much growing up still to do?

Take Lisa, in her thirties but terrified of commitment - or brittle, unhappily married Jennifer. Amanda, the traveller, is always a little apart from her sisters and teenage Hannah faces adult life without a mother at her side.

Barbara's answer is to write each daughter a letter, finally expressing the hopes, fears, dreams and secrets she couldn't always voice. These words will touch the girls in different - sometimes shocking - ways, unlocking emotions and passions to set them on their own journey of discovery through life.

This was a rather good book! Just about life and relationships..and I really needed a break from all the magic! I wouldn't recommend it to everyone..maybe more females. :pac:

8/10

Lord Loss - Darren Shan

Grubbs Grady is an average kid. A bit bigger and slyer than a lot of boys his age (he loves to play evil, ingenious tricks on his sister), but nothing special. He leads an ordinary life, and expects it will always be that way. But when his parents and sister behave strangely ... and Grubbs decides to stick his nose in ... his entire world is thrown into chaos. He discovers that demons are real, and that terrible things can happen right in front of your eyes.

As Grubbs slowly and painfully tries to deal with his new situation, help appears in the form of a friendly, eccentric relative. Grubbs moves to the countryside to recover, and starts putting his life back together. But there are secrets to be uncovered and hard truths to learn, and Grubbs is about to find out that as crazy and deadly as the world now seems, life is about to get a whole lot worse!!!

"Lord Loss" is the first book of "The Demonata", a ten-book series which will take readers into new worlds and universes, all of them populated or threatened by demons. Fast-paced and bloody, horrific and fantastic, frightening and exciting. You might never look at the world in the same way again ...

Having already listened to the audiobook of the second book in the series a while ago.. and read the third one last summer, I already knew most of what was to happen, and it might've just made this book even better..less to be scared of. :P

That said, it's a great book, and a great series! I wish the last few books were out aswell...

8.7/10

Artemis Fowl - Eoin Colfer

Twelve-year-old Artemis is a millionaire, a genius, and above all, a criminal mastermind. But Artemis doesn't know what he's taken on when he kidnaps a fairy, Captain Holly Short of the LEPrecon Unit. These aren't the fairies of bedtime stories - they're dangerous!

First of all, it is an excellent book, well written, with a great storyline. I would definitely recommend it to anyone, buut..It's not my type! I prefer..regular fantasy-magicy-elf and talking cat type fantasy books, not techincal-fantasy books.

8/10

Stories Behind the Best-Loved Songs of Christmas - Ace Collins

Award-winning author Ace Collins brings you a fascinating book that is guaranteed to enrich your holiday celebrations.
    Stories Behind the Best-Loved Songs of Christmas will teach you all about the origins and nativity of 17 favorite Christmas songs and carols. You'll gain surprising insights into their meaning, new appreciation for the heritage of faith they stand for, and new richness in your celebration of Christ's birth.

Just a tiny (literally tiny) book about Christmas songs! Fun, quick read! :)

7/10

Bec - Darren Shan - The Demonata Series - Book 4

Bec is a young orphan living in a small ring fort in Celtic Ireland. She is studying to be a priestess. She's not especially powerful, but she has an extraordinary memory and her teacher, Banba, believes she can one day prove herself useful to the clan they live with. It is a time of great change -- Christians have come to the country and many clans have already converted to the new religion. Bec's clan still cling to the old ways, but they know they cannot stand against the tide of Christianity for much longer. Bec is worried -- where will a priestess of ancient magic like her fit into the new world? But then her people are faced with a far greater threat -- demons invade and take over much of the country. Night becomes a time of fighting and bloodshed. The world seems poised to fall to the demon invaders.

In the middle of the nightmarish war, a strange boy comes to Bec's village. He's a simple-minded youth who can run very fast but can't even tell them his name. As addled in the head as he is, he carries a message -- his kinsmen are in trouble and need help. The warriors of Bec's village are suspicious of the boy, but, for reasons she doesn't fully understand, she persuades them to help him. A small band of warriors are sent with the boy, to brave the demon-ravaged lands beyond the village. It will be a journey of great danger, savage fighting, stunning revelations and lots of bloodshed.

And Bec is going with them.

Loved it! Absolutely loved it!!! Might be the best book in the series yet :eek: I really could see all of this happening as I read this book:) Absolutely marvellous book!:pac:

9.5/10

• Advertisement

Cujo - Stephen King

The Cambers' once-friendly St. Bernard turns into a killer after being bitten by a rabid bat. Donna Trenton's husband is in New York trying to contain a disastrous ad campaign. Feeling abandoned by her workaholic husband, who is frequently out of town, Donna Trenton embarks on an affair with a local handyman. Left to fend for herself, she takes her ailing Pinto to Joe Cambers' garage for repairs only to be trapped with her son Tad in the sweltering car by the monstrous dog.

I liked it. Very well written and an engaging read! I liked it, and King's style is very suiting for me :)

8/10

Chinese Cinderella - Adeline Yen Mah

When Adeline Yen Mah's mother died giving birth to her, the family considered Adeline bad luck and she was made to feel unwanted all her life. Chinese Cinderella is the story of her struggle for acceptance and how she overcame the odds to prove her worth.

Following the success of the critically acclaimed, international bestseller
    Falling Leaves, Chinese Cinderella is a true and moving account of Adeline's childhood up the the age of fourteen. It is an unforgettable story.

Absolutely loved it! Such a sad story. Poor Adeline. :(

9.8/10

Blood Beast - Darren Shan

Blood Beast is set about a year after the events recounted in Slawter. Grubbs Grady is back in Carcery Vale. His life seems to have settled down at last. He's getting on well with Dervish. He has lots of new friends at school. He's sweet on a girl and he thinks she might fancy him too. Apart from a few bad nightmares, all should be fine.

But it isn't.

Grubbs has been struggling to contain the magical talent he discovered in the town of Slawter. He doesn't want to become a Disciple and he hopes his abilities will fade if he hides them long enough. But they're starting to bubble to the surface and he suspects he's reaching a crisis point.

He also suspects he might be turning into a werewolf.

So much for an easy life!!!!

Things come to a head when a playful treasure hunt leads Grubbs and a couple of his friends to the find of a lifetime. But there's more to this treasure than meets the eye. When tragedy strikes, Grubbs's life threatens to spin out of control. There are a number of strange, seemingly malevolent forces at work. Dervish stands by Grubbs and tries to help him through the tough times, and he receives further help from an quarter. But has he finally faced one beast too many????

I just gotta say.. I like cliffhangers. They're a great way to get someone to read on, but when you end a book on a cliffhanger, I get mad at you! :mad: I finished the book a few days ago, and the next book still isn't in the library!!! I'm going mad here...

That said, loved it! The series is getting veeeery interesting. :)

9.7/10

Chinese Cinderella and the Secret Dragon Society - Adeline Yen Mah

The future belongs to you. Should anyone insult you, tell yourself this: I am a child of destiny who will unite East and West and change the world.

After enduring abuse at the hands of her cruel stepmother, Chinese Cinderella (CC) seeks refuge at a martial-arts school and joins a secret dragon society.

Under the guidance of Grandma Wu, CC is introduced to the exciting world of espionage as a part of the Chinese Resistance movement. And when CC and her new comrades take on a daring mission to rescue a crew of WWII American airmen, they prove that true bravery knows no age barrier.

Not a true story this time, but still based on Adeline Yen Mah. It was a very good read, but not as unputdownable (I love that word :O ) as the first one.

8.7/10

The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents - Terry Pratchett

Imagine a million clever rats. Rats that don't run. Rats that fight...

Maurice, a streetwise tomcat, has the perfect money-making scam. He's found a stupid-looking kid who plays a pipe, and he has his very own plague of rats - rats who are strangely educate, so Maurice can no longer think of them as 'lunch'. And everyone knows the stories about rats and pipers...

But when they reach the stricken town of Bad Blintz, the little con suddenly goes down the drain. For someone there is playing a different tune. A dark, shadowy tune. Something very, very bad is waiting in the cellars.

The educated rats must learn a new word.

EVIL

It's not a game any more. It's a rat-eat-rat world down there. And that might only be the start...

Pratchett has officially been bumped right up into my top-three favorite authors :D Another book where I can use the word "unputdownable"! Yay.

Demon Apocalypse - Darren Shan

Fire! It's all around me, fierce, intense, out of control. I feel the hair on my arms singe and know I have only seconds before I burst into flames. Total panic. There's a horrible shrieking sound, piercing and destructive. My eardrums and eyeballs should burst. "It's hell!" I moan.

• One boy's life ripped to shreds before his eyes...
    • One wrathful demon master hellbent on revenge...
    • An army of grisly Demonata on the rampage...

It's the end of the world as we know it.

It was good, but it needed more..action and..secret-reveal-ingly stuff and..more descriptions of demons! Those are always cool. :pac:

9.4/10

Death's Shadow - Darren Shan

Death's Shadow, the 7th book of The Demonata, is set several months after the events of Demon Apocalypse. The narrator is Bec, newly returned from the dead. Life isn't easy for a teenage girl in the 21st century, but it's especially difficult for a girl who was born more than fifteen hundred years earlier!! Her struggles to adapt to the modern-day world aren't helped by her guardian, Dervish. In mourning, more alone and confused than he's ever been since Grubbs came to live with him, Dervish sees Bec as a link to the nephew he lost, and treats her with contempt and disdain. Bec finally makes up her mind to challenge him, but just when it seems like they might be about to make peace, their world is thrown into chaos and they must fight desperately to stay alive.

A new menace has arisen in the universe of the Demonata. Mankind faces its greatest ever threat, and this time it looks like even the power of Beranabus and the Disciples might not be enough to drive back the demon hordes. The clock is ticking, and each member of the Kah-Gash (Bec, Grubbs and Kernel) must set off on a quest to uncover answers and solve deadly mysteries, before it's too late. But will those answers help them, or will they just confirm what Lord Loss already believes -- that mankind is finished?!?

The race to save the world starts here ...

I need the next book! Seriously need it! And I have to wait another week before I can read the next book :mad:

It's getting more interesting by the book. *Nod* I wonder what's gonna happen in the end!

And just when I was starting to like Beranabus, he goes ahead and *Spoiler*

And I really like the books when they're in Bec's point of view!

Anyways.... Ta-ta-ra-raa1

9.7/10

Bud Not Buddy - Cristopher Paul Curtis

Bud has run away from his abusive foster family. He's sleeping outside and can't find enough to eat. There's nothing left to do but go find Herman E. Calloway, the man whose picture used to make Momma upset. That man has got to be Bud's father! Orphaned Bud, not Buddy, Caldwell carries a ratty suitcase full of all his possessions wherever he goes. There's the picture of his Momma as a little girl. There's Momma's old pouch, full of smooth rocks with strange coded messages written on them. But the most important thing is a flyer advertising "Herman E. Calloway and the Dusky Devastators of the Depression."
    Sure that this Herman E. Calloway is his father, Bud sets out to find him.

I read this at school, and I can't say that it's one of my favorites, but it's definietly readable, and a lot of other people will probably enjoy it more than me.

Soo...

7.1/10

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer

About three things I was absolutely positive.

First. Edward was a vampire.

Second, there was a part of him - and I didn't know how dominant that part might be - that thirsted for my blood.

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity secret, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret.

What Bella doesn't realize is that the closer she gets to him, the more she is putting herself and those around her at risk. And it might be too late to turn back . . .

This was one of those books where I knew that I was going to love it right after I read the second page. I've used the word 'unputdownable' before, but this time I really mean it! I cant wait till tomorrow when I'm going to go and buy the rest of the books!

9.9 / 10!

New Moon - Stephenie Meyer

'Shoot,' I muttered when the paper sliced my finger; I pulled it out to examine the damage. A single drop of blood oozed from the tiny cut.

I all happened very quickly then.

'No!' Edward roared . . . Daze and disorientated, I looked up from the bright red blood pulsing out of my arm - into the fevered eyes of the six suddenly ravenous vampires.

For Bella Swan, there is one thing more important than life itself: Edward Cullen. But being in love with a vampire is even more dangerous than Bella could ever have imagined. Edward has already rescued Bella from the clutches of one evil vampire, but now, as their daring relationship threatens all that is near and dear to them, they realize their troubles may be just beginning...

I really, really liked it :) But I gotta say, that Bella can be rather ignorant at times... I'm sure it would've been better if a certain someone had been here more...

9.7/10

• Advertisement

Amy Green, Teen Agony Queen, Boy Trouble - Sarah Webb

Meet Amy Green

When Amy's breathtakingly crazy Aunt Clover lands on a job on
    The Goss magazine she needs the eyes and ears of a thirteen year old to help her.

Clover is still a teenager herself and brilliant at solving problems, but she's not the usual letter-writing agony aunt. She firmly believes in taking action - in person.

Amy may have problems of her own, but by going into action with Clover she finds answers for herself as well as helping others.

I really didn't think that I'd think of this book as anything but an 'okay read', but I actually really enjoyed it. I just don't see what's so special about Dublin 4... not like we all dress up in Ugg boots and whatnot... :D

9.2/10

Artemis Fowl, The Arctic Incident - Eoin Colfer

Artemis Fowl
    'i knew he'd be back. i knew it.'

Someone has been supplying Class A illegal human power sources to the goblins. Captain Holly Short of the LEPrecon Unit is sure that the person responsible is her arch-enemy, thirteen-year-old Artemis Fowl. But is he? Artemis has his own problems to deal with: his father is being held to ransom and only a miracle will save him. Maybe this time a brilliant plan just won't be enough. Maybe this time Artemis needs help ...

Okay, what is up with these books? I do -not- want to read them when I start, at all, and then I can't wait to read the next one when I finish! It's annoooying! Guess I'll have to read the next one too...

9.6/10

Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer

Bella?

Edward's soft voice came from behind me. He pulled me into his arms at once, and kissed me. His kiss frightened me. There was too much tension, too strong an edge to the way his lips crushed mine - like he was afraid we had only so much time left to us.

As Seattle is ravage by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge, Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death. But which is which?

Great, great again! But too much of Jacob Black, really..we do not like Jacob Black! He's meeean!

9.5/10

Wolf Island - Darren Shan

We spot the werewolves as we skim the treetops. Mutated, vicious, hairy monstrosities, all fangs, claws and muscles. The beast within me tries to force its way to the surface, howling silently at its warped brethren. I've never rid myself of the wolf!

As the mysterious Shadow builds an army of demons, Grubbs and his team search desperately for answers. But when they follow up a new lead, it takes them to an old, unexpected foe - the Lambs. The curse of the Gradys has returned with a vengeance. Werewolves are on the loose. And they're hungry!

Some nice plot twists and stuff :pac: I can't wait till the last two books come out :(

9.1/10

Breaking Dawn - Stephenie Meyer

When you loved the one who was killing you, it left you no options. How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that loved one? If your life was all you had to give, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?

To be irrevocably in love with a vampire is both fantasy and nightmare woven into a dangerously heightened reality for Bella Swan. Pulled in one direction by her intense passion for Edward Cullen, and in another by her profound connection to werewolf Jacob Black, she has endured a tumultuous year of temptation, loss and strife to reach the ultimate turning point. Her imminent choice to either join the dark but seductive world of immortals or pursue a fully human life has become the thread from which the fate of two tribes hangs.

Now that Bella has made her decision, a startling chain of unprecedented events is about to unfold with potentially devastating and unfathomable consequences. Just when the frayed strands of Bella's life seem ready to heal and knit together, could they be destroyed . . . forever?

Grr..it's just so sad when a book ends. Only with a few books, have I wished that I could read them all over again, without knowing what's going to happen.. and this is one of 'em! :(

I just don't know what to read now.. *sigh* :(

9.7/10

Nation - Terry Pratchett

On the day the world ends . . .
    . . . Mau is on his way home from the Boys’ Island. Soon he will be a man.
    And then the wave comes – a huge wave, dragging black night behind it and bringing a schooner, the Sweet Judy, which sails over and through the island rainforest. As the ship comes to a crashing halt, only one soul is left alive (or two, if you count parrots).
    The village has gone. The Nation as it was has gone.Now there’s just Mau, who wears barely anything, a trouserman girl who wears far too much, and an awful lot of big misunderstandings.
    And a lot of not-knowing-what-to-do. Or how to even say that.
    Together they must forge a new Nation out of the broken pieces.Create a new history.
    But . . .
    WHO IS GUARDING THE NATION? WHERE IS OUR BEER?

This was such a great book :) I read it in 2 days, going to school each morning dead tired because I stayed up so long to read it. Here's a quote from Amazon for you
    This is a book that will be discussed, debated and written about for years to come. It's a bit like being around when a new Dickens or Jane Austin novel came out.
    The plot has been mentioned here already, so I won't repeat it again. I see that some reviewers have said that Nation is pitched at older children in their teens, but don't be fooled. This book has so much depth and can be read at so many levels, there's enough here to keep 10 year old Harry Potter fans to Academic Philosophers happy. The writing style is as clear and sparkling as cut crystal and while reading it, Pratchett takes your conscious mind out of this world and into his. You become each character, looking through their eyes, thinking their thoughts and feeling their every emotion. It is a fully immersive experience. The book also engages the brain by making you think about how societies and belief systems are created and our place in them. It is also a book to make you think about what makes you, you. If ever there was a book that could provide software upgrade for your brain, this is it.

9.8!/10

The Medici Curse - Matt Chamings

In Renaissance Florence, a young painter visits the Medici palace, seemingly to paint Lorenzo de Medici's beautiful daughter . . .

In present day Italy, Maria, a young English girl, is drawn to an unremarkable painting, but soon discovers an extraordinary picture underneath . . .

Why is the painter secretly armed with a dagger? What dark event ties him to the Medicis' bloody past? Centuries later, as more and more of the true painting is revealed, and Maria watches her family drawn under its dark influence, she is determined to uncover an ancient mystery of love, power and bitter feuds which still burns in the present . . .

Loved it completely! One of the best books anyone's read lately!

9.7/10

A Wizard of Earthsea - Ursula Le Guin

A tale of wizards, dragons and terrifying shadows.

The young wizard Sparrowhawk, tempted by the pride to try spells beyond his powers, lets loose an evil shadow-beast in his land. Only he can destroy it, and this quest leads him to the farthest corner of Earthsea.

It took me sooo long to finish this book :D I started it the end of last summer and it's been on the bookshelf, half-read since that. Not that it's a bad book..

7.5/10

Artemis Fowl and The Eternity Code - Eoin Colfer

In this third installment to Eoin Colfer's funny, fast-paced, fairy-filled adventure series, boy genius and arch criminal Artemis Fowl once again can't resist plotting the perfect crime--and, once again, he can't keep from stirring up so much trouble that the fate of the entire fairy world teeters in the balance.
    The once hard-boiled Artemis has softened a bit between his bestselling debut and the seat-of-your-pants Arctic Incident, and that trend continues in The Eternity Code: He's still plotting for a billion-dollar-plus payoff for the Fowl family, but now his enemies are human (chiefly Jon Spiro, a ruthless businessman Artemis tries to blackmail using stolen fairy technology) and he has to turn to his old adversary-turned-friend Captain Holly Short and cutpurse dwarf Mulch Diggums for help. The dialogue and action prove as smart and page-turning as ever this time around, with Artemis struggling to bring his faithful bodyguard Butler back from the dead before racing Mission Impossible-style to triple-cross the double-crossing Spiro.

I'm really starting to like the Artemis Fowl books. I'll have to get to work finding the next one soon!

9.6/10

• Advertisement

( I promise you I've been reading books! It's just that I've been reading too many books at the same time and I haven't finished any :/ But I did re-read Twilight and Eclipse recently, so I'll just put them here so you don't think I've completely abandon my log! )

Twilight-Stephenie Meyer

I think it was better this time. Caught some puns I didn't get the first time!

9.9/10

Eclipse-Stephenie Meyer

..Meeh..too much Jacob.

9.5/10

The ratings stay the same!

-Blue-:cool:

Advertisement