Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

storm.jpg

Weather not good for Jan Willie ... Lol ... Wp sir enjoy and Bon Voyage

lol, bring a brolly willy, couldn't have happened to a nastier player.
    try to come back richer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,724 ✭✭✭nicnicnic

YULETIRED wrote: »

was going to sell %s but then I thought, Im not exactly nicnic so the value scouts may post an rolfcopter to spray on my parade. so none of that buzziness

stars will let you transfer the package to other live events AFAIK Willie, so you could trade it for an EPT closer to home. also I'd imagine you would have no problem selling say 40% of yourself on here; I'll buy some anyway if you are

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 571 ✭✭✭smoothcall

nicnicnic wrote: »
    stars will let you transfer the package to other live events AFAIK Willie, so you could trade it for an EPT closer to home. also I'd imagine you would have no problem selling say 40% of yourself on here; I'll buy some anyway if you are

nah I think PCA is the one you cant change, theres a pop up that says you cant exchange when regging for satelites i think.

wd willie, youve also managed to cost me another 650$ i had given up on the PCA dream but you've inspired me to have another shot.... wd again

• Registered Users Posts: 683 ✭✭✭The Snapper

Well done Willie. I'm green with envy, enjoy the trip and run well.:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 230 ✭✭spoofingjam

Sweet result Willie.....enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

smoothcall wrote: »
    nah I think PCA is the one you cant change, theres a pop up that says you cant exchange when regging for satelites i think.

wd willie, youve also managed to cost me another 650$ i had given up on the PCA dream but you've inspired me to have another shot.... wd again

Naw they won't let me swap or nuthin.

the one I won it on was a 30 dollar rebuy so it worth a stab at a cheaper buy in, although only one package. I just looked at the hotel-resort etc, go for it imo

cheers, I'll think about the % thing, if i ws a regular tour player I'd sell every time. (ahem I mean offer)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

well done! have to lol @ the irony of winning a seat to the most chimp infested tournament there is tho!

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭pppspecial

nice one willie.did exactly what u did there last week well nearly 3rd in the mtt u won. pca package looks great. very best off luck and if you do decide to sell % ill take a few 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭mistabutta

well done! have to lol @ the irony of winning a seat to the most chimp infested tournament there is tho!

im dumb. wat do u mean?

• Advertisement

that is the best news Ive heard yet. Chimps are good for the game imo

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

nice one willie what a win. was that the tournament fagan got to the final table of a good few years ago?. The one where they were playing the final table outside in bamboo chairs wearing hawaii shirts and lindgren and mattesow and fagan were in the last 5 or 6?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

nice one boss. Fair play to ya

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Congrats Willie, well done should be fun. If you remember will you bring me back a novelty fridge magnet? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭doke

Nice one Wilberforce. Try not to create any diplomatic incidents while you're there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭kpnuts

Nice Christmas bonus, Wilbur.
    Have a ball ... and smash em! :D

• Subscribers Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Don't sell % imo. Go for the big freeroll score.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Van Dice

well done and gl!

5starpool wrote: »
    Don't sell % imo. Go for the big freeroll score.

fair point, I may just go 20% seen as some of the guys here allowed me a slice of theirs, but you are right this only cost me 120 dollars so its practically freerolling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

well done Willie.
    Are you gonna shave your legs for the cameras?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

YULETIRED wrote: »
    fair point, I may just go 20% seen as some of the guys here allowed me a slice of theirs, but you are right this only cost me 120 dollars so its practically freerolling.

If you decide to sell %s i will take 2%.

• Registered Users Posts: 223 ✭✭dinjo99

Fair play Willie, massive result.

It will be hot there so for Jaysus sake, leave that icelandic wooly jumper at home!!:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭Blip

FFS, take it to the BB sticky already!

vwp, hope you score big.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Wp, enjoy it and get a nice result :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 bannanababy14

hello willie,congrats on your victory. i too took down a pca package on stars and am counting the minutes til i leave[roughly 20650] i always enjoy reading your comments on boards and look forward to possibly meeting up for a shandy or two before we demolish all baby faced foes who dare stand in our way to early retirement.;) barnaboy72 kilkenny

hello willie,congrats on your victory. i too took down a pca package on stars and am counting the minutes til i leave[roughly 20650] i always enjoy reading your comments on boards and look forward to possibly meeting up for a shandy or two before we demolish all baby faced foes who dare stand in our way to early retirement.;) barnaboy72 kilkenny

youve got yours a while now, good stuff Jimmy, no doubt the 1k food and drink bill will be availed of, did you org your flights etc. send me a PM wih details. Look forward to a few beers :)'

those shandies will kill ya .....(well the lemonade part will)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

you're one of the more entertaining tards, but blocked now. ciao.

RoundTower wrote: »
    you're one of the more entertaining tards, but blocked now. ciao.

blocked? oh dear:rolleyes:

I dont mind if yer lock this now Mods and modesses

Happy Christmas Roundy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭strewelpeter

Nice one Willie. Enjoy.

Here is the most YULETIRED music there ever was and its from the bahamas.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Grafter

Ah yes, Paradise Island!

I've been to this place, allbeit before my poker playing days.

It is a great spot.

The pools are right by the hotel, and a bar, and a beautiful beach.

Aquarium that you walk under/through and the swim with dolphins trip is something else.

Don't know if you're the tipping kind, but if so, be discreet about tipping the lovely local lasses that serve breakfast etc.

They get paid peanuts (actually have to pay the big massa/missus to get the job) and they're supposed to hand all their tips over too, so just leave them something under a dirty plate, where bossman or bitch'll never look ;)

Although it's an island, there is a bridge over to the mainland and there used to be an excellent chinese restaurant just across the bridge.

Advertisement