Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

DeepBlue wrote: »
    According to TV listings it's episode one of season two :).

Yeah, episode 1 of season 2. Another ridiculous scheduling decision by RTE alongside Reaper season 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,887 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I can't believe they cancelled what is an excellent show.:eek: I've just finished Series 1, and can'y wait till series 2 is released in dvd.

I only started watching this after reading this thread, and now they have cancelled it after I got hooked.

Damn you Ivan :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

I watched it when it's on late at night, usually Friday nights. The main character in it is great, he was fantastic in Band of Brothers. And you're one is fine. The only downside is your man from Grounded For Life, the chief guy. He's a bit of a douce.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,560 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ivan

Sorry Quazzie :P Still, it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all, right?

Yet, all these bizarro cancellations are making me want to give up on television altogether and just pick up shows on DVD. Not to mention RTEs scheduling decisions. You'd think if a show was worth buying and bringing in, then it was worth giving it a decent scheduling too.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,732 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

FX UK now showing this great show

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    FX UK now showing this great show
    Any idea what day? I always liked the odd episode I caught, but could never remember when and where it was on.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,732 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

humanji wrote: »
    Any idea what day? I always liked the odd episode I caught, but could never remember when and where it was on.

www.fxuk.com/shows/life

Advertisement