Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[The Noxy Awards] Results

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

SDooM wrote: »
    Chop chop!

:)

I'm involved in the sequel too, being doing some work on making it a bit more discussion oriented, cos thats the way we roll. :)

Yeah yeah, one more exam left at 3pm and I'll get cracking.:P If I get my laptop back in a few days I promise I'll get most of the battles ready for Christmas.

Should be a good one, I just hope we don't get too many "Where's so and so?" comments! I'm counting on you Doom and your extensive knowledge of sci-fi!:D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Yeah yeah, one more exam left at 3pm and I'll get cracking.:P If I get my laptop back in a few days I promise I'll get most of the battles ready for Christmas.

Should be a good one, I just hope we don't get too many "Where's so and so?" comments! I'm counting on you Doom and your extensive knowledge of sci-fi!:D

If being a mod has taught me one thing, it's that people's hind sight is 20/20. Anyone we miss we can chuck in the next one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

If being a mod has taught me one thing, it's that people's hind sight is 20/20. Anyone we miss we can chuck in the next one!

Ah yes, the experts of hindsight.:rolleyes:

I'm preparing for this exam now, well done to all who picked up a gong!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

chuck.......norris?! :)

*i'll get me coat!

Advertisement