Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Successful producer looking to start electronica band

Options
  • 15-12-2008 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi All,

My name is Matt Smith aka Jeremiah. I am an electronic music producer from Kildare(Close to Dublin tho) and I am looking to start a band which will concentrate on live electronic music. I am looking for a lead singer male or female but whose influences might include Ladytron, The Pet Shop Boys, Human League etc. I would also like Keyboard/Synth players and a Drummer who is interested in electronic kits. I will look after the bass myself. I have my own studio and have had many successes as Jeremiah signed to labels such as Baroque records, Presslab records, Flow Vinyl, Epsilon Trax, Ambig Records etc.but I am looking to take things to a new level and hope there are some like minded people to meet. The band will first concentrate on experimentation and writing to find a sound and a dynamic that suits and then of course to move on to gigging. If this sounds of interest to you please contact me here or at matt.smith199@gmail.com.

Thank you........Matt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭navannavan

ya sounds good but only have a real kit !!!!
    love the concept autobhan fan meself
    techno ropop

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jeremiah Matt S

Some People Seem to Be under the impression that I am looking for any old singer. Let me enlighten you I am looking for someone who 1. Know there electronica music inside out and 2. Is genuinely interested in becoming part of a dance music band because let me emphasise YOU WILL BE SIGNED TO A MAJOR LABEL.

Matt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 650 ✭✭✭Aridstarling

I mainly work in the studio but I would love to try bring that knowledge to a live arena. I can send you a few tracks if you want? I do everything myself so my role would be undefined as yet. I mainly play guitar but can also play a whole host of instruments, including piano/keys. Anyway, let me know if you want me to send you a song or two.

Advertisement