Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why modern Christians are lost, awake to the NWO or not.

Options
  • 15-12-2008 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭

“Manna” Explores the evidence that Christ was the leader of a Pagan Cult teaching a revival/renaissance of an ancient mushroom ritual learned in Egypt by Moses and Christ, a mushroom religion known also to the Maya of ancient Mesoamerica, and around the world. The Manna-Book asks if this knowledge was kept secret by an elite caste of priests within the Kabalistic Jewish Rabbis until such a time as Christ came and taught it to the masses.

Exodus 16:14-24 indicates that MANNA was inevitably a MUSHROOM.
    It was a small round thing in the morning dew, it bred larva, and would melt to mush if not dried. KING JAMES VERSION.
    All mushroom pickers know that fly’s eggs cause larvae/worms in mushrooms. The one food most notorious for being full of worms.

Daniel 5:3-5 with Exodus 16:32 and Hebrews 9:4
    indicates that the mushroom was a DRUG. After sacking the temple in Jerusalem and stealing the Ark-of-the-Covenant, the King of Babylon and his table drank from the golden cup containing the holy “MANNA” they had visions within the hour….. Psilocybin takes 30-40 minutes to induce visions.

Hebrews 9:4 makes it clear that MANNA was the most holy thing to Israelites, kept in A POT OF GOLD in the ARK OF THE COVENANT, in the MOST HOLY OF HOLYS. So sacred is the Manna that only the High Priest has access to it and only on one day of the year (Yom Kippur), which comes 3 days before the harvest moon (Hallows Eve).

Psalm 78:24-25 calls MANNA FOOD OF ANGELS, just as MAYAN/INCA PRIESTS from Meso-America called it TEONANACATL FOOD OF THE GODS.
    MANNA is an Egyptian word, not Hebrew or Aramaic, meaning;
    The BREAD OF GOD. This is what Moses called it in Exodus 16:15.
    “Bread Of God” means “FOOD OF GOD”, which is the same meaning of TEONANACATL (Mayan), and AMBROSIA (Greek), and SOMA (Hindu) a word for mushroom tea, all these words mean “Spiritual Food”.
    Coca and Tobacco Leaves found in Pharaohs tombs suggest it was ancestors of Mayan/Inca Priests who brought MUSHROOMS to Egypt.

John 2:6-9 indicates that Jesus made water into wine by boiling mushrooms (Mushroom-Tea), the waterpots were made of stone, not clay, (stone pots were used for cooking, clay pots used for storing water). These pots already contained 2-3 firkins of a substance before the pots were filled with water.
    A “Firkin” is an Old-English measurement meaning a fourth part. Half to three-quarters of fresh mushrooms with water makes a potent tea. Tea is the safest way to consume field mushrooms, killing dangerous bacteria like E. Coli. In the Atharva Veda, the Hindus called this Tea SOMA. Greeks called mushroom jelly AMBROSIA.
    Those who drank the water made into wine said it was the most potent intoxicant (St. John 2:10). The Bible tells us that Jesus making water into wine was the “beginning of miracles” … in other words no one saw any miracles until drinking the wine made from water. (St. John 2:11).

“MANA” is an EGYPTIAN WORD, not HEBREW or ARAMAIC, Meaning; “The BREAD OF GOD”. Moses, Christ, and Joseph, The favorite son of Israel, were all educated in Egypt. Solomon married Pharaoh’s daughter, and Abraham found his God at a place called SHECHEM (Sekhem), which is another Egyptian word for MANNA. TEONANACATL [Maya] = SOMA [Hindu] = AMBROSIA / BROMA-THEON [Greek] = MANNA [Egyptian/Hindu] It can be no coincidence that the MAYAN, EGYPTIAN, GREEK, HINDU, and ISRAELITE words for the mushroom all mean exactly the same thing: “THE BREAD OF GOD”.

MANNA was round, was found on the ground in the dew, would melt to mush if not dried or collected on time, and would breed larvae. All unique characteristics of mushrooms. When dried it was like “WAFERS OF BREAD” and it’s color was like “CORIANDER SEED”, the consistency and color of dried mushrooms, as described in Exodus Ch. 16.
    Other psychedelics used in the Bible include, of course, Cannabis, Mandrake and others. This book focuses on Mushrooms: “The Global Sacrament”.
    Be advised that the author does not advocate the non-ritual use of mushrooms or in any way place their importance above that of love, “Seek first the kingdom of love and all other things shall be added to you” [Christ].

Source: www.mannabook.ca

There's certainly more evidence for this I can see than there is for the wafer and wine.
    Mushrooms have been used throughout history for spiritual purposes, our culture being no different with 'pagans' using mushrooms to connect spiritually to the universe.

This picture also sums it up nicely.
    freemasonry_3.jpg
    The hidden knowledge of enlightenment at the top of the pyramid? Or Class A drug?

There's much more information on this on these sites
    http://mushroom-atlantis.blogspot.com/
    http://www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2008/09/jesus-christ-magic-mushroom-part-1.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭Smudgeyboy

Gordon wrote: »
    You just copy/pasted that didn't you?
    I did, I put my own opinion and sources in it too, **** all of it came up, gimmie 2 minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Were you pasting from MS Word?

Gordon wrote: »
    Were you pasting from MS Word?
    Yeah that top bit that came out wrong was anyway, bad idea yeah?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

I recommend the Mushroom and the Cross by John Allegro, he was (iirc) the first to hit on this. To me, Christianity makes far more sense as a mushroom cult tbh, and the role of entheogens/psychedelics is pretty clear in a fair few religions. The Celts were ofc quite familiar with this particular alien intelligence :D

Eh...out of interest, are Christians lost because their faith originates from Mushies, or lost because they don't use them anymore? ;)

Kama wrote: »
    I recommend the Mushroom and the Cross by John Allegro, he was (iirc) the first to hit on this. To me, Christianity makes far more sense as a mushroom cult tbh, and the role of entheogens/psychedelics is pretty clear in a fair few religions. The Celts were ofc quite familiar with this particular alien intelligence :D

Eh...out of interest, are Christians lost because their faith originates from Mushies, or lost because they don't use them anymore? ;)

I am reading that at the moment!

I believe they are lost because they do not take them any more. These entheogens have a great way of freeing ones mind, so say the partakers.

I mean, even the names 'Liberty Cap', 'Philosophers Stone' suggest something more than random hallucinations, images in the brain.

Every religion seems to use plants but in particular mushrooms as a food of their God.
    The Bible stories touch on this too, you will know the truth if you eat of the tree of knowledge, and the snake is evil.

The snake is a recurring entheogen vision and is said to be a highly intelligent/power being. Now, we know about all the snake imagery in Ireland and how St. Patrick stopped it, but look at this.

[img][/img]http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6776/3178/1600/inannadumuzi2.jpg
    This to me looks like another scenario of taking mushrooms and having a Snake connection between the Human and the snake.
    It's goddess Inanna with a snake eminating from her third eye in front of the pillar (magic mushroom).
    Inanna descended from Heaven twice for her people, something Jesus is also prophesised to do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

Smudgeyboy wrote: »
    John 2:6-9 indicates that Jesus made water into wine by boiling mushrooms (Mushroom-Tea),

Just for ****s and giggles can you point out the specific part of the new testament that supports this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

John 2:6-9 wrote:
    Nearby stood six stone water jars, the kind used by the Jews for ceremonial washing, each holding from twenty to thirty gallons.[a]

7 Jesus said to the servants, "Fill the jars with water"; so they filled them to the brim.

8 Then he told them, "Now draw some out and take it to the master of the banquet."

They did so,

9 and the master of the banquet tasted the water that had been turned into wine. He did not realize where it had come from, though the servants who had drawn the water knew. Then he called the bridegroom aside

Dont see any reference to mushrooms there

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yeah that top bit that came out wrong was anyway, bad idea yeah?
    Yeah, it tends to add crap as it wishes. Try simply using notepad next time, it won't do that.

Diogenes wrote: »
    Just for ****s and giggles can you point out the specific part of the new testament that supports this?

You quoted the reference, the stone pots were used for cooking, and you dont cook wine. The reason you can assume the wine was also mushrooms is because of the evidence for it's partner (the bread) to be Manna/Mushrooms.

Thecommader, your point is covered with that ^ also

You quoted the reference, the stone pots were used for cooking, and you dont cook wine. The reason you can assume the wine was also mushrooms is because of the evidence for it's partner (the bread) to be Manna/Mushrooms.

I would have thought they used the largest vessels in the house so they'd have plenty for everyone, which were the stone pots

• Advertisement

I would have thought they used the largest vessels in the house so they'd have plenty for everyone, which were the stone pots

6Now standing there were six stone water jars used for the Jewish rites of purification, each one holding from 20 to 30 gallons. 7Jesus told the servants,[c] “Fill the jars with water.” So they filled them up to the brim.

That what the international standard version says. *Edited, sorry got some bad information there. A firkin is the size of the stone pots, it indicates it was for tea because they used clay pots for water, but instead they put the water in stone as if they had to cook it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Sofa_King Good

Whats the conspiracy? that Jesus took drugs? and when was he in Egypt?
    And if the..."mushroom religion known also to the Maya of ancient Mesoamerica, and around the world." What was the point in keeping in secret. And to the best of my knowledge there were not any priests in this time.

That what the international standard version says. Apparently every firkin contained one hundred pounds, at twelve ounces a pound. So that passage really says there were 2-3 hundred pounds of manna before the water was added[/COLOR]

I dont get what you're getting at. Are you saying there was something in the pot before the water was added?

Whats the conspiracy? that Jesus took drugs? and when was he in Egypt?

Not really, I dont think it would be right at all to get 'Manna' confused with any connatations we might have about what we call 'drugs' at this point in time and know it as what it is.

Magic mushrooms has always really been known as a spirtual aid anyway

The conspiracy is why on earth are people going every Sunday to eat bread and wine when that's clearly not what it is Jesus said to eat.

I'd nearly go out and hand out leaflets on this...I cant get over it.

Moses was educated in Egypt,
    Acts 7:22
    So Moses learned all the wisdom of the Egyptians and became a great man, both in words and in deeds.

Matthew says that Jesus went to Egypt
    Matthew 2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

2:13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
    2:14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

The book of Luke 2:39 says they went directly to Nazereth.

I dont get what you're getting at. Are you saying there was something in the pot before the water was added?

No sorry man, check the edit on the post.

Given that it's Philip K Dicks birthday tomorrow, seems a good time to talk about Essene mushroom cults :D

Its not really arguable that a lot of the early mystery religions used some kind of entheogen/hallucinogen/whatever. From shamans in the Amazon, to Siberia, to our own wet isle, since the year dot people have used the 'plant teachers' to reach Nirmanakaya realms, or poisoned their minds with dangerous hallucinogens, take your pick.

Now if you are of the view that religion is just daft quasi-schizophrenic nonsense anyway, this all works out quite tidily. If you accept that there is meaning in spiritual experiences, and that there are plants which help you achieve these states, you start to wonder why they are generally illegal...

'Tis all a conspiracy, ofc ofc!

Not really, I dont think it would be right at all to get 'Manna' confused with any connatations we might have about what we call 'drugs' at this point in time and know it as what it is.

The conspiracy is why on earth are people going every Sunday to eat bread and wine when that's clearly not what it is Jesus said to eat.

I don't know too much on the subject, but isn't it because of the last supper? recorded in length in all the gospels. And it being symbolic in representing Jesus as the bread of life?

Are you making out that the conspiracy is that the church dont want us to know Jesus took drugs?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Where are you getting the mushrooms in the wine thing?

There is no mention of anything being in the pots other than water in the passage you cite.

Moses was educated in Egypt,
    Acts 7:22
    So Moses learned all the wisdom of the Egyptians and became a great man, both in words and in deeds.

Matthew says that Jesus went to Egypt
    Matthew 2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

2:13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.
    2:14 When he arose, he took the young child and his mother by night, and departed into Egypt:

The book of Luke 2:39 says they went directly to Nazereth.

& thanks again. I am honestly not trying to be smart, just trying to get my head around it.

• Advertisement

King Mob wrote: »
    Where are you getting the mushrooms in the wine thing?

There is no mention of anything being in the pots other than water in the passage you cite.
    Im getting it from the Manna being mushrooms proven by the Bible verses and the the importance of that and the stone pots being stone and not clay.

They would have used stone for cooking, clay for drinking/holding cold water. Also, if the Manna is the solid bread of god, then cooked water beside them would be very likely to have the same substance in them.

Though it could have been wine also, given that alot of these entheogens are taken with small amounts alchohol.

Thecommander, It's the importance of the effect this would have on society, and the importance given to it in the bible that makes this a huge conspiracy.

John 6:33
    6:33 The bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven. He here defines the marks of the true bread: (1) It comes from heaven; (2) it bestows life upon the soul and sustains it; (3) it is for the world, not for a single race

6:33 He that - giveth life to the world - Not (like the manna) to one people only: and that from generation to generation. Our Lord does not yet say, I am that bread; else the Jews would not have given him so respectful an answer, John 6:34

33. For the bread of God is he, &c.-This verse is perhaps best left in its own transparent grandeur-holding up the Bread Itself as divine, spiritual, and eternal; its ordained Fountain and essential Substance, "Him who came down from heaven to give it" (that Eternal Life which was with the Father and was manifested unto us, 1Jo 1:2); and its designed objects, "the world."

John 6:47-51 I tell you the truth. He who believes in me has *eternal life. I am the *bread of life. Long ago your people ate the manna in the desert, but yet they died. [Manna is the name of the bread that God sent to the people with Moses.] But here is the bread that comes down from *heaven. A man may eat it and not die. I am the *living bread that came down from *heaven. If anyone eats of this *bread, he will live for ever. This *bread is my body. I will give my body so that the world can have *eternal life’.

The slightly more subtle 'conspiracy' than 'omfg Yeheshua was a baked hippy' would be kinda as follows:

True spirituality entails a personal approach to Godhead/Tao/Flying Spaghetti Monster. While this can be attained by meditation alone, it has been common to use systems to induce these experiences, from fasting to ayahuasca, visualization to mantra, and so on.

Religion as a structure of domination and control (aka The Empire, aka The Conspiracy) is undermined by people having access themselves to divinity. Essentially 'they' want a monopoly on God, or 'authentic' religion. And so they tend to kill the heathens and dissidents who think they are talking to God, or he's talking back.

Large organized religion would be seen here as fusing with hierarchical power (Pauline Christianity and Rome) as a structure of control, while direct insight, gnosis, or revelation is less amenable to top-down authoritarianism.

If its a conspiracy, imo it would be a unselfconscious one. I regard most religions to have had their origins in either drugs, or what we tend to label schizophrenia, then an organization grows up around it, and the original insight or praxis is lost within the shell. Christ-consciousness makes a lot more sense to me on a heroic dose of mushies than it does in Mass tbqfh.

And as an aside. whether He took drugs or not, I think we can presume the Church would prefer we didn't think he did...

MAPS have been doing psilocybin studies again. And since it's science, it *must* be true ;D

Im getting it from the Manna being mushrooms proven by the Bible verses and the the importance of that and the stone pots being stone and not clay.

They would have used stone for cooking, clay for drinking/holding cold water. Also, if the Manna is the solid bread of god, then cooked water beside them would be very likely to have the same substance in them.

Though it could have been wine also, given that alot of these entheogens are taken with small amounts alchohol.
    But there is nothing in those verses you gave about mana.
    And how do you know the stone pot where used for cooking at that time?

Meh, we can't *know* if Yeheshua even existed, but a mycoentheogenic origin for Christianity is a reasonable enough hypothesis imo. It requires far less leaps of belief than most theology, anyway...

As to the pots, he is arguing that stone was used for cooking, clay for normal storage. I'm not enough of an expert on the time period to go yea or nay on that. But I definitely lean to the opinion that the Body and Blood in a real Christian sacrament wouldn't need any TransConsubstantiation...

No. No it's not. You said
    John 2:6-9 indicates that Jesus made water into wine by boiling mushrooms

Could you please point out the specific part chapter and verse of The Gospel according to John, that Jesus, turned water into wine by "boiling mushrooms"

King Mob wrote: »
    But there is nothing in those verses you gave about mana.
    And how do you know the stone pot where used for cooking at that time?
    I know it's a bit hidden that one but you can assume it from a few different verses, this especially

"Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written, 'He gave them bread from heaven to eat.'" Jesus then said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven; My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is that which comes down from heaven, and gives life to the world."
    (John 6:31-33 RSV)

I know it's a bit hidden that one but you can assume it from a few different verses, this especially

"Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written, 'He gave them bread from heaven to eat.'" Jesus then said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven; My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is that which comes down from heaven, and gives life to the world."
    (John 6:31-33 RSV)
    So it doesn't actually say there was anything in the pots cept water?
    You only assume it? Based on what exactly?

Why would the call mushrooms bread and not mushrooms? And why call it wine and not tea?

Diogenes wrote: »
    No. No it's not. You said

Could you please point out the specific part chapter and verse of The Gospel according to John, that Jesus, turned water into wine by "boiling mushrooms"

Diogenes, if you consider they would have used stone pots for cooking and that magic mushrooms are the solid bread and tea is a good way to use mushrooms then it seems likely.
    It could well have been wine either as alcohol was used with all kinds of different entheogens by different peoples

Out of curiousity, would people consider it to be true and accurate because it was in the Bible?

Or would you rather look at the historical and current use of substances like mushrooms to produce experiences like Christian agape? It's not an entirely unreasonable argument...

• Advertisement

Diogenes, if you consider they would have used stone pots for cooking and that magic mushrooms are the solid bread and tea is a good way to use mushrooms then it seems likely.

Ah right so basically what you are trying to say is this
    John 2:6-9 indicates that Jesus made water into wine by boiling mushrooms

Provided you replace the words "water" and "wine" with "mushrooms" and "tea".

Apparently Jesus was also a Ninja Pirate, provided you change the meaning of the words "Son" and "God" with 'Ninja' and "Pirate', in the bible.
    It could well have been wine either as alcohol was used with all kinds of different entheogens by different peoples

It's absolutely darling how you deem to admit that "it's entirely plausible and a valid reading of the bible" that when the Bible talks about turning water in wine, that it's saying just that. That Jesus is supposed to have turned water into wine, and not brewed tea.

Smudgey people have been reading and reviewing and scrutinising the bible for millennium, in the original Hebrew, and Aramaic, and the early Greek translations. You really think that what ever sub par Terence McKenna bullcrap blog you C&P'd this from has "exclusively revealed that Jesus was fecking shrooming?"

Honestly it's that heady mixture of arrogance and ignorance that makes conspiracy theories like this so annoying.

Advertisement