Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BgrhAid

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Sorry, I didn't realise this was another in jokes with regulars only forum.
    actually it is not good practice to bad mouth a forum in another forum unless its feedback

I like BRGH but they are picky :P....we only want irish.......shuddap it's meat nyom

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

He was a big hit. You want the name, earn it.

*watches in shock, awe and partial amusement as Zaph tries to hit a lady*

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

actually it is not good practice to bad mouth a forum in another forum unless its feedback

I like BRGH but they are picky :P....we only want irish.......shuddap it's meat nyom

The topic is about BGRH, so I think negative feedback is as valid as positive feedback. Maybe the whole thread should be in feedback if its not good practice to speak about another forum outside feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Sorry, I didn't realise this was another in jokes with regulars only forum.

It's not, but getting all serious in a fun thread is against the charter.

And giving out about one forum in another is just cowardly. I don't allow any user in this forum to carry over beefs from outside here, myself included.
    The topic is about BGRH, so I think negative feedback is as valid as positive feedback. Maybe the whole thread should be in feedback if its not good practice to speak about another forum outside feedback.

Then start a feedback thread. You derail this one any further or ignore one more mod warning in this thread and you will be banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭cHaTbOx

Maybe the whole thread should be in feedback if its not good practice to speak about another forum outside feedback.
    nah just bad mouth and I think you will get banned ignore the mods warning

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ah bless.

The noc regs just don't want smashey and trout invading again looking for foodz.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Ah bless.

The noc regs just don't want smashey and trout invading again looking for foodz.

They keep on going on about that, despite Oretoes and nerin going from nought to owning them in about 0.5 seconds. :)

Ah bless.

Wait, that guy's a reg? Man, I'm so out of the loop.

Ah bless.

SDooM wrote: »
    They keep on going on about that, despite Oretoes and nerin going from nought to owning them in about 0.5 seconds. :)

Now now, we have put our differences aside in this time of trouble.

Let us talk of the epic arse-kicking no more :cool:

Galvasean wrote: »
    Wait, that guy's a reg? Man, I'm so out of the loop.

? I don't think so. Although I am not the omnipresent overlord I used to be!

• Advertisement

Have meet either of them ?
    Seriously smashey made me of all people feel small, petite and girlie,
    and trout is build like a brick out house. If their take on what happens makes them happy then I'd suggest leaving it be.

? I don't think so. Although I am not the omnipresent overlord I used to be!

He's not and what I think he is I cant' say.
    I think one ban a week is enough.

and trout is build like a brick out house. If their take on what happens makes them happy then I'd suggest leaving it be.

Who do you think instigated the bacon shortage? Soon they shall starve and be powerless! Mwhahahhahahaahahaahahha!!!!!!!! :pac:

Meh, the brudderhud can believe what they like, the eye of aggamoto remembers the truth. :)

Galvasean wrote: »
    Who do you think instigated the bacon shortage? Soon they shall starve and be powerless! Mwhahahhahahaahahaahahha!!!!!!!! :pac:

Oh sush you smashey played a blinder in the bar this morning,
    imported danish bacon and cooked for everyone.
    All that he is and he can cook!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,480 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

TO Orestes & other mods: I accept what you say and will not post anymore. I accept that I have derailed this thread and do not wish to derail it any further but merely wish to make one point:
    He's not and what I think he is I cant' say.
    I think one ban a week is enough.

If you want to ban me, you are mod in a number of fora so ban me from any of those fora if you wish. If you are going to make anomalous and illusory derogatory comments about me, all I will say is that it is "can't" not "cant'".

TO Orestes & other mods: I accept what you say and will not post anymore. I accept that I have derailed this thread and do not wish to derail it any further but merely wish to make one point:

If you want to ban me, you are mod in a number of fora so ban me from any of those fora if you wish. If you are going to make anomalous and illusory derogatory comments about me, all I will say is that it is "can't" not "cant'".

You just couldn't drop it, could you? Banned for a week.

And since the pork crisis is over now and the bretheren no longer need our assistance I'm locking this thread.

*turns the key*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement