Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Microsoft Zune 120gb - Am I missing something?

Options
  • 07-12-2008 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭

Recently trying to decide which MP3 player to buy - looking for one that plays video has an fm tuner and a large capacity.

The zune 120gb jumps out as the best value and some very good reviews on other sites. However it does not seem to be that popular compared to the creative or Ipod touch options.

Is there some problem I am missing or can any Zune owners reaffirm my belief that this is the best option

Your thoughts

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bligh

Am sure you'll get a more detailed answer than this, there is a thread on here about the zune

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055204402

I've got an 80gb zune and am very pleased with it, only problem i have had with it, was getting the zune software and the zune to connect while plugged into the computer. But the last software update seems to have solved that. You also need to convert the movies before syncing to the zune, see the zune thread as some guys have posted links for software that does this. Play back quality is good and battery life isn’t too bad

good alternative if you don’t want an ipod.

Advertisement