Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DSLR choice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,313 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Trizo wrote: »
    Is that this one:

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Tamron-70-200mm-f-2.8-Di-Macro-Lens-Review.aspx

i think i looked at this one before i have just had a look at the review and it mentions the downside being the autofocus , the C 70-200F4 has USM so this would obviously be better. which would be more benificial to say sport photography the faster autofocus or the F2.8? im thinking the focus as i can prob boost the ISO and put up with the grain what do you think ? the price isnt much more than the canon either.....

Once you use continuios auto focus you will be fine - even my dads twenty year old 70 210 fixed f4 and to old 7d (my a200 focusus way quicker) focuses quick enough for sports. Trust me you will need the extra f stop in low light ie floodlights

Advertisement