Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is Going on?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭wolfpawnat

What are you talking about they shoot innocent plumbers in dublin.They stab innocent polish men to death with screwdrivers.An innocent man was shot dead in dublin last night for defending his property and the cork scumbags didnt trash their city centre like the dublin scumbags did on february 25th 06.

Wasnt that plumber shot in Limerick? As was that poor Rugby player.

Yes that poor man did die last night here but if you notice I said personally I am not bring naive enough to say it does not occur here.

As for the 25/2/06 I sadly can say that some of those people werent even Dubs, I knew some of those people from school and they actually came from Dingle in Co. Kerry. Not everyone involved were Dubs.

But what about the man murdered near Barrack Street not too long ago. Cork is less than perfect too

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Mr Cork Man

wolfpawnat wrote: »
    Wasnt that plumber shot in Limerick? As was that poor Rugby player.

Yes that poor man did die last night here but if you notice I said personally I am not bring naive enough to say it does not occur here.

As for the 25/2/06 I sadly can say that some of those people werent even Dubs, I knew some of those people from school and they actually came from Dingle in Co. Kerry. Not everyone involved were Dubs.

But what about the man murdered near Barrack Street not too long ago. Cork is less than perfect too

The incident in barrack street was an isolated gangland shooting besides that was 1995.

I mean that poor older man that was killed near there recently, he was a friend of my uncle. I think it may have been near Capwell, I am not too sure, but he was an older man killed without reason

I mean that poor older man that was killed near there recently, he was a friend of my uncle. I think it may have been near Capwell, I am not too sure, but he was an older man killed without reason

It could have been accidental i wont comment untill i know the full details.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DecentBee

PLEASE EVERYONE STOP THIS BLATANT ANTI-CORK PROPAGANDA, YOU'RE ALL PAWNS OF THE DUBLIN BASED MEDIA SMEAR CAMPAIGN.

Seriously Mr Cork Man, would you mind taking your twitchy, reactionary corkonian rubbish to the PROC. I'm sure you and your tinfoil hat will fit right in there.

• Advertisement

DecentBee wrote: »
    PLEASE EVERYONE STOP THIS BLATANT ANTI-CORK PROPAGANDA, YOU'RE ALL PAWNS OF THE DUBLIN BASED MEDIA SMEAR CAMPAIGN.

Seriously Mr Cork Man, would you mind taking your twitchy, reactionary corkonian rubbish to the PROC. I'm sure you and your tinfoil hat will fit right in there.

Ok relax, read the first few posts, we were discussing personal experiences that we witnessed in Cork, we were at no stage talking about newspapers or Dublin.

People get too into these discussions and end up stressing themselves. I am a Corkonian an I started the thread, I was not trying to slate my home city so relax.

However Cork is not the ultimate kingdom of heaven! It is not the greatest place ever created. it is just a city, and like every other city, it has down sides which we were discussing

Ok relax, read the first few posts, we were discussing personal experiences that we witnessed in Cork, we were at no stage talking about newspapers or Dublin.

People get too into these discussions and end up stressing themselves. I am a Corkonian an I started the thread, I was not trying to slate my home city so relax.

However Cork is not the ultimate kingdom of heaven! It is not the greatest place ever created. it is just a city, and like every other city, it has down sides which we were discussing

I agree with you im just comparing it to other parts of ireland.

Oh yes. I am not for one second saying Cork is the worst place in Ireland either. I mean all the cities and larger towns have terrible things happening in them.

But the attitude that we are slating Cork and that we are being "pawns" of dublin based media is not the case either:)

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭DecentBee

Christ. I was being sarcastic, you plank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

what is the world coming to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

towel401 wrote: »
    what is the world coming to?
    It's end?

Advertisement