Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verichip Corporation selected by Microsoft

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

They could have omitted seat no 666 in the EU Parliament but no they left it vacant as if they are expecting someone to fill it. :eek:

Could be an interesting thread. :)

The architect/designer realised that if he/she removed the seat it would throw off the arrangement of the seating. In cinemas, conferance centres etc the number 7 seat, usually sits in front of 17, and 27 etc. So if you removed one, then you upset the flow.

Or

The EU have decided the devil is going to come back and sit with politicians in public to work out how to implant chips in people.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

The architect/designer realised that if he/she removed the seat it would throw off the arrangement of the seating. In cinemas, conferance centres etc the number 7 seat, usually sits in front of 17, and 27 etc. So if you removed one, then you upset the flow.

Or

The EU have decided the devil is going to come back and sit with politicians in public to work out how to implant chips in people.
    ...or, the seat isn't actually vacant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

oscarBravo wrote: »
    ...or, the seat isn't actually vacant.
    Perhaps you as a Political Mod could raise the question in the EU politics forum.? "Who is designated to seat number 666 in the Tower Building at Strasbourg?"

Rev Ian Paisley raised the question almost a decade ago and couldn't get a positive answer.

http://www.ianpaisley.org/article.asp?ArtKey=666

And to Sebastien Musumeci in Strasbourg?
    Sebastien ought to be popular around here. He asked this question in the parliament a while back... :)

Perhaps as a Mod you could raise the question in the EU political forum.? "Who is designated to seat number 666 in the Tower Building at Strasbourg?"

Even Rev Ian Paisley raised the question almost a decade ago and couldn't get a positive answer.

http://www.ianpaisley.org/article.asp?ArtKey=666
    If you were paying attention, you'll notice that my question was rhetorical, and I actually answered it.

In case that wasn't clear: seat 666 in the European Parliament in Strasbourg is currently assigned to Sebastien Musumeci of Italy. Your claim that it is vacant is, to put it politely, false.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

If you were paying attention, you'll notice that my question was rhetorical, and I actually answered it.

In case that wasn't clear: seat 666 in the European Parliament in Strasbourg is currently assigned to Sebastien Musumeci of Italy. Your claim that it is vacant is, to put it politely, false.

:eek: Sebastien Musumeci is the antichrist! :eek:

Looks like you're wrong on this one RTDH. And besides even if at some stage in the past the seat 666 was unoccupied is it that big of a surprise? When so many hotels around the world don't have a floor 13 because of superstition would it be that big of a shock that nobody wanted seat 666?

It doesn't necessarily mean that the EU is reserving a seat for Satan. They could just all be religious or superstitious.

Now a better question is who sits in seat 616!?! :rolleyes:

javaboy wrote: »
    :eek: Sebastien Musumeci is the antichrist! :eek:

Looks like you're wrong on this one RTDH. And besides even if at some stage in the past the seat 666 was unoccupied is it that big of a surprise? When so many hotels around the world don't have a floor 13 because of superstition would it be that big of a shock that nobody wanted seat 666?

It doesn't necessarily mean that the EU is reserving a seat for Satan. They could just all be religious or superstitious.

Now a better question is who sits in seat 616!?! :rolleyes:
    Still dosn't answer the question, why is it there if it is not being used? Paisley saw it first hand and raised the question and couldn't get a positive answer.

Unless its reserved for a Pope. :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gdREMz_w9I

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Still dosn't answer the question, why is it there if it is not being used?

OB has just confirmed that it is being used :confused:

OB has just confirmed that it is being used :confused:
    One of these days he's going to surprise me by saying "oh look, I was wrong."

One of these days...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

One of these days he's going to surprise me by saying "oh look, I was wrong."

One of these days...

Arguing with RtdH is spiritually the closest thing a man can get to appearing in the dead parrot sketch.

• Advertisement

Still dosn't answer the question, why is it there if it is not being used? Paisley saw it first hand and raised the question and couldn't get a positive answer.

A couple of points:
    It is being used
    If it wasn't used in the past it may have been due to superstition. The person that was supposed to sit in it might have refused. Then when someone else was told to sit there they said "I'm not sitting there if he doesn't have to sit there." And so on. So it just ended up vacant for a while. That's my guess on what happened.

I'm sure similar things happened with hotels in the past. They built the hotel with all floors named sequentially including 13 but found that some guests were reluctant to stay on that floor. So they copped on that it makes better business sense not to label one of their floors 13.

Out of interest RTDH if you were elected and your assigned seat was 666, would you sit in it?

Another thing I'm curious on when it comes to these kind of conspiracies is why they would make it so blatantly obvious? Why would they print clues alluding to 666 on credit cards and barcodes and deliberately leave that seat number empty in the EU parliament? It doesn't make sense for them to be so overt about it. :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Diogenes wrote: »
    I wasn't calling someone an idiot, I was however suggesting that they had trouble confusing reality with fiction.

And that in NOOOOOOOOO Way implies that you think the person is an Idiot :rolleyes: stop doing it please, stop trying to skirt around the charter

The next time I think you are belittling a poster here you will be Banned

A couple of points:
    It is being used
    If it wasn't used in the past it may have been due to superstition. The person that was supposed to sit in it might have refused. Then when someone else was told to sit there they said "I'm not sitting there if he doesn't have to sit there." And so on. So it just ended up vacant for a while. That's my guess on what happened.
    There is quite a lot of hits in Google on the subject, The culprit could be sitting in the offending seat for quite a while unknowing to us before Satan enters him to make him into an evil dictator. :eek:

Hitler was in power from 1933 to 1939, It took several years before he showed his evil colours across Europe.
    I'm sure similar things happened with hotels in the past. They built the hotel with all floors named sequentially including 13 but found that some guests
    were reluctant to stay on that floor. So they copped on that it makes better business sense not to label one of their floors 13.
    :
    My Brothers birthday falls on the 13th, he hated it as a kid.
    Had 666 at the end of an 087 for years, it was an easy number to remember. :)
    Out of interest RTDH if you were elected and your assigned seat was 666, would you sit in it?:
    It probably wouldn't bother me to sit there. I am aware of the number 666 and what it represents. I cannot understand why people are so afraid of it. The number is mentioned once in Revelations and it is associated with economics and an evil Satan possessed world dictator.
    Another thing I'm curious on when it comes to these kind of conspiracies is why they would make it so blatantly obvious? Why would they print clues alluding to 666 on credit cards and bar codes and deliberately leave that seat number empty in the EU parliament? It doesn't make sense for them to be so overt about it. :confused:
    George J. Laurer invented the UPC/EAN bar code in 1973, he denies it having anything to do with revelation when it was developed, My guess is that the code was computer generated. It was almost 7 years after its invention that 666 was discovered in the guide bars. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_J._Laurer

Did the guy that developed RFID implantible chip know that the product may eventually develop into the Mark of the Beast?

You forgot to admit that you were wrong about it being vacant.

You forgot to admit that you were wrong about it being vacant.
    I said that I was only going by google reports that this seat was vacent, I am looking for answers from a reliable source. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

And that in NOOOOOOOOO Way implies that you think the person is an Idiot :rolleyes: stop doing it please, stop trying to skirt around the charter

I consider myself a pretty reasonable person but some days I just can't even bring myself to waste the energy replying here as some of the posts are so full of utter rubbish. This is supposed to be the Conspiracy Theories forum but mostly it's seems to be the Fantasy and Paranoia forum.

You don't like Diogenes, that seems obvious but I'll argue for his right to imply to people that they may have some problems with reality, as I honestly think they do as well. What other forum on this entire site would you see so many people with obvious multiple logins allowed to post such fantasy and demand that we believe it, just cause. I mean how many times have I been called a sheeple with my silly need for fact and logic.

I said that I was only going by google reports that this seat was vacent, I am looking for answers from a reliable source. :)

Actually you stated it as fact:
    Seat no 666 in the Tower Building that holds the Current EU Parliament at Strasbourg has NEVER been occupied to this day. :eek:
    They skipped the offending number didn't they,

They could have omitted seat no 666 in the EU Parliament but no they left it vacant as if they are expecting someone to fill it. :eek:
    Still dosn't answer the question, why is it there if it is not being used?

Actually you stated it as fact:
    Rephrased.
    According to several websites seat number 666 is still vacant at the EU tower building in Strasbourg.

I couldn't find any answers to tell me that this seat is now occupied.

Rephrased.
    According to several websites seat number 666 is still vacant at the EU tower building in Strasbourg.

I couldn't find any answers to tell me that this seat is now occupied.

That'll do me but I think oscarBravo wants his pound of flesh! :D

RtdH claims seat 666 on the European parliament is being reserved for Anti Christ, despite the fact the seat is being filled by Italian MEP, but RtdH ignores this fact and keeps claiming that seat 666 is being kept warm for satan.

I've never called RthD an idiot but someone who makes a claim, which is exposed as factual inaccurate, but then RtdH without a shred of evidence to support his claim keeps claiming is true, I politely suggested that someone who makes a claim despite the fact that the claims RtdH run contrary to reality.

But hey I'm getting threatening, again with a banning... Keep it up MC

• Advertisement

RtdH claims seat 666 on the European parliament is being reserved for Anti Christ, despite the fact the seat is being filled by Italian MEP,
    Do you know this guy personally :eek:

Do you know this guy personally :eek:

Yeah an Italian MEP who used to be journalist and tables questions about UFOs, the Omen 3 like totally lied to me.

Yeah an Italian MEP who used to be journalist and tables questions about UFOs, the Omen 3 like totally lied to me.
    Dose he wear a pointed fish tail hat with the title "Vicarius Fili Dei" inscribed in it? :P

a quick Google brings up a lot about the seat being Vacant, can you link to somewhere that shows it is occupied as described Oscar?

a quick Google brings up a lot about the seat being Vacant, can you link to somewhere that shows it is occupied as described Oscar?

Do you want to look more silly then usual?

care to explain what you mean.

can you answer the question

care to explain what you mean.

can you answer the question

Mahatma has demonstrated that he knows this isn't true. are you calling him a liar?

answer the question please

I checked it up and cannot find any reference to this name or even a connectionn at all with the EU parliment. I do believe that you could be making this up.

I have started a seperate thread on this important matter in the hope of achieving positive results.

• Advertisement

I checked it up and cannot find any reference to this name and I do believe that you are making this up.

I have started a seperate thread on this important matter in the hope of getting positive positive answers with links.

If you clicked the link in oscarBravo's first post about the guy you might have seen that he misspelled him in his post. His name is Sebastiano Musumeci and here's his Wikepedia page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nello_Musumeci

Haven't found a source to tie him to seat 666 yet.

Advertisement