Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If you could kill 'em

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Degsy wrote: »
    The Seoige sisters,especially the one with the crooked mouth who looks like she's had a stroke.

She's a little cracker that strokefaced one! Used to be even hotter when she was in her early 20's but those Seoige sisters seem to lose their looks quickly as time goes by :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

p to the e wrote: »
    can't believe i forgot about Meredith Grey!
    Yeah she's annoying alright. I think I'd sooner get rid of Cristina Yang though. She makes me angry and I was delighted when she got left at the altar :D

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Nerin wrote: »
    I liked the tara character even though i was a big oz fan. Thought connor was cool,but the character was kinda wasted.

I don't think Tara possessed any redeemable qualities. I mean she was just background scenery let's be honest. What memorable lines did she have?

"So um Dawn um Willow said...um, your pop tarts are ready."

That reminds me of another character that needs to go - Dawn. Waah, waah, waah that's all this girl did. I didn't care about her at all really she whined that much.

As for Conor, I do think he became a bit cool near the end of his run when he wasn't a permanent fixture, but to this day I mostly remember him for sucking the fun out of the show. Also the relationship with Cordelia was insanely stupid and weird for my liking.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 17,321 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Gretchen from Prison Break. Somebody please shoot her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭p to the e

which one is she again? is that the black haired one who thinks she could take on Link "the sink"? dam her evil hide!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Agree on most.

I'd like to add that cunt Ugly Betty. An annoying head melter who's wrote off and has braces. Ugh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭ByrdsFan

Susan from Desperate Housewives. Its one dimensional stuff, falling over, saying the wrong thing at the wrong moment. Just not funny, never was. After 5 years, I have to wonder why they have not developed the character a bit more. Easily the weakest out of the 5.

Hiro from Heroes. I know he's there for comic relief, but it just dosent cut it for me. I find his scenes very annoying and the cheese factor is through the roof. I now cringe anytime he's on screen.

Julia from Nip/Tuck. Enough said.

The main one from Greys Anatomy. Was forced to watch a few eps a few years back, horrible acting. Always beyond me how these shows become massive hits.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

What about that main clown from prison break with his pereptually furrowed forehead and his pseudo-intense expression?What expression i hear you ask..why,this one!
    prison-break-subdivision.jpg
    and this one
    Prison%20Break.JPG

and this
    prison-break-3-1.jpg
    and this
    prison-break-season-2-promos16.jpg

Wooden ****er makes nicole kidman look like rowan atkinson.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,182 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Ok he's not in any show but he's annoying as hell and he's on the telly so that'll do.
    [MOST ANNOYING VOICE EVER]And now on the UTV[/MOST ANNOYING VOICE EVER]
    simmons_25212t.jpg

Julian fcuking Simmons. Hate him.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭MORISH

ME TOO! OMG, he is the most annoying thing on TV mostly cos he pops up when you least expect it, he is why i now watch most ITV stuff on TV3

• Advertisement

MORISH wrote: »

Julian is the reason i didn't turn gay!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 InDemand

Carrie from Sex and the City, jaysus I hate that bitch. Women love her (although I've been told its the clothes) yet I can't think of a single guy who likes her.

Same for that bint Meredith from Gray's Anatomy. (except the guy I live with, but then he wants to ride Edna Krabappel.)

Oh, and that curly haired moron from Will and Grace. Don't even get me started with reality TV "stars" :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭tdc

Both of the Gilmore girls.

Anyone have a link to that irish sweet 16, i havent seen it yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭marie_85

All of the 'Eggheads' especially the young guy, CJ. They're all smug and patronising but he's the worst.

Brenda from 'Six Feet Under'. Wonderful show and the Fisher family were all great but having her around as Nate's love interest for five seasons did my head in.

Samantha from 'Sex in the City' and anyone who adopts her as a role model, thinking she's a 'liberated woman'. If that's what liberation is like, I'll head back to the 60s, thanks.

Jack from 'Lost'. Very nearly turned me off the show. It's the constant crying over his father that annoys me most.

Lana Lang on 'Smallville'. Oh dear god, I hate that woman. She actually did turn me off the show eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,321 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Katherine Lynch.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

Kill, of course is a strong word. In the case of Noel Edmunds, however, it's not strong enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭In$omniac

Pat Kenny, annoying pompous holier than thou twat!

Ronan Keating, no explanation needed!

And anyone who has taken part in any of those Wife Swap yokes!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

Everybody hates Chris....... enough said

Ginger midget from CSI (Hate CSI with PASSION)

Sean from Eastenders

In$omniac wrote: »
    Pat Kenny, annoying pompous holier than thou twat!

ah yes! the plank. he'll be on the toy show soon scaring the bejaysus out of kids! i still remember him calling Jerry seinfeld "Jerry Sein-Field". for the love of all that is good and pure Pat!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

tdc wrote: »
    Anyone have a link to that irish sweet 16, i havent seen it yet

http://www.mtv.co.uk/overdrive/id/99623

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

Lisa Simpson - selfish little cow who whinges about being an outsider but anytime she meets a contemporary she sabotages them.

Phoebe from friends OH MY GOD who would be friends with her.

David Ducovny's (couldnt be bothered trying to find spelling) character from Californication and the daughter as well.

Mr Big from SATC

Numerous characters from Soaps.

Auvers wrote: »

absolutely brilliant! the little b'stard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

June F*cking Rogers.

can't remember June being on tele much! does no-one else think Carla from Scrubs? oh how she gets my goat ( i apologise for the bad language)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

can't remember June being on tele much! does no-one else think Carla from Scrubs? oh how she gets my goat ( i apologise for the bad language)

The whole cast of Scrubs, in particular that pretentious twat Zach Braff

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

It wouldn't upset me if Janice Soprano fell off a tall building and landed on Meg Griffin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭BroomBurner

Oh, Donna from That 70's Show! Arghhh! Can't stand her!

Oh, Donna from That 70's Show! Arghhh! Can't stand her!

ah yes the devil haired woman. she's there with the guy who plays hyde who thinks he's **** hot

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭crustyjuggler

absolutely brilliant! the little b'stard

F..kin ell , What a schmuck . I had to switch it off after 2 mins . Now I feel like killing him . Where is he ? How can we find him ?

Advertisement