Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Cheap Petrol Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

92.8c in Applegreen Ballincollig and Londis Kilumney Rd

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I've seen it for 92.9 in good few places are the city now actually. Anyone know how much the lee garage on model farm road have theirs at? they usually have it cheaper than most places

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

92.9 in Brooklodge in Glanmire.

At the same time, at least up until a couple of days ago, the garages on the Lower Road were around 97.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

petrol 89.9 disel 89.9 in caseys banty

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

mp22 wrote: »
    petrol 89.9 disel 89.9 in caseys banty

:eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭fastrac

89.9 in Great Gas Coachford.88.9 for Diesel

suppafly wrote: »
    I've seen it for 92.9 in good few places are the city now actually. Anyone know how much the lee garage on model farm road have theirs at? they usually have it cheaper than most places

94.9 today

you'd know too coz the place was empty!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭bladebrew

avoid a certain garage on the skehard road,98.9 on friday!! and the prices seem to be always above the prices nearby,last time i go there,heard applegreen(??) in ballincollig is the cheapest, where is that place?

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

bladebrew wrote: »
    avoid a certain garage on the skehard road,98.9 on friday!! and the prices seem to be always above the prices nearby,last time i go there,heard applegreen(??) in ballincollig is the cheapest, where is that place?

Even worse is maxol on the boreenmana road. Wouldn't be suprised if it was still over the euro

bladebrew wrote: »
    heard applegreen(??) in ballincollig is the cheapest, where is that place?

It's on the old main road coming out of Ballincollig towards EMC. On your right by Classes Lake.

• Advertisement

Prices are going back up again??

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

kcb wrote: »
    Prices are going back up again??

saw 100.9 today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

I dunno if people have seen this websites, http://www.pumps.ie/, it gives the prices of petrol all around the place. U can set it for just cork aswell. The cheapest place in the city it says at the mo is the amber station, at 92.8, on the old youghal road in mayfield. Its near the aldi

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Have noticed that fuel prices are creeping back up again to the 95c-100c mark...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Have noticed that fuel prices are creeping back up again to the 95c-100c mark...:mad:
    ffs they back up again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

cheapest ive seen lately is 96.9 next to secrets.

Most expensive is 101.9 in Blackrock

Today its 93.7c on that station on the South Link (city end)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 parvus

The Dastards, they are begining to creep up again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

CRAIG07 wrote: »
    hey,

what to you think of the applegreen station ?

fuel prices, deli, shop prices, staff....

Their coffee sucks!! Why is it I have never been able to get a decent coffee in a petrol station? It is always that piss weak stuff from an automated machine. Why can't I ever get a freshly ground cup!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭rebel.ranter

kingtut wrote: »
    Their coffee sucks!! Why is it I have never been able to get a decent coffee in a petrol station?

Yea, I have never been able to get a decent tank of petrol from a coffee shop, why is that? :D

• Advertisement

Yea, I have never been able to get a decent tank of petrol from a coffee shop, why is that? :D

I was refering to when the guy asked about the deli :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    maybe it's cos they put all the leftover sh*it coffee into the petrol.

If you want petrol/diesel go to a petrol station

If you want coffee go to a coffee shop..:D

If you want petrol/diesel go to a petrol station

If you want coffee go to a coffee shop..:D

It is not always possible to find a coffee shop in the middle of nowhere! :rolleyes: Unless you want to head for a town or a city.

I was merely answering someone's question about what we thought of the deli/staff/petrol etc. I tried the coffee there once and posted my experience. Plain and simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 934 ✭✭✭techie

Topaz in Lissarda are 99.9c for Unleaded since last Thursday, nobody else has dropped their prices though :mad:

Advertisement