Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grant Time

Options
  • 20-11-2008 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

does anyone know what time the grant comes in. I am talking about the Cork City VEC Maintainance Grant
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

are you related to evil-monkey?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Or me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

does anyone know what time the grant comes in. I am talking about the Cork City VEC Maintainance Grant
    towel401 wrote: »
    are you related to evil-monkey?

:rolleyes: good question. hmmmm...i smell a dirty Rathdownian so I do...

• Registered Users Posts: 11 good-monkey

evil-monkey and I are NOT related but we do have some unfinished business that has gone on since the beginning of time itself. we are, one might say, polar opposites, destined to battle until only one remains standing...EVIL-MONKEY, CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Seanot

evil-monkey and I are NOT related but we do have some unfinished business that has gone on since the beginning of time itself. we are, one might say, polar opposites, destined to battle until only one remains standing...EVIL-MONKEY, CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!!!!!

:p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭evil-monkey

polar opposites is right!! i make make monkey noises, he's a noisey monkey - that sorta thing. he's good for a twirl though, the chocolate kind...but that's about it...

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Seanot

good monkey

Advertisement