Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post your Thanks Ratios

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=192505

Competition over. 1 thanks in 0 posts.

/thread

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,107 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

9.66%

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

If we wanted a method by which to calculate how new someone is to boards couldn't we just look at their join date instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

This doesn't tell how new they are though! divide by the posts!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

4.5%

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

-Thanked 35 Times in 26 Posts-

Whatever that means I don't know. Did I win ?

This doesn't tell how new they are though! divide by the posts!

Here's some homework: Find out how old "Thanks" is on boards, and then ask someone smarter than you what ramifications that will have on the results.

Gold star if you complete it by the end of the week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭Red Sleeping Beauty

Zillah wrote: »
    Here's some homework: Find out how old "Thanks" is on boards, and then ask someone smarter than you what ramifications that will have on the results.

Gold star if you complete it by the end of the week.

Give up. Cmon, tell us. How old is thanks ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭thebman

Thanked 54 Times in 34 Posts and I ain't doing the maths, you can see my post count.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

average posts a day multiplied by no.days since thanks button came about, of course you'd have to divide that by the actual number of thanks and at that stage you should probably throw your computer out the window

• Advertisement

Give up. Cmon, tell us. How old is thanks ?

Like, a year? If even.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

1.888% for me...good thing i aint been a spammer for the 7.5 years i been here :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

26.76% ... yeah, how do you like those apples !

* Okay, posts in the thunderdome don't count, so the thousands of posts I have made there haven't been taken into account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

I win :) So what happens now ?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

brim4brim wrote: »
    Thanked 54 Times in 34 Posts and I ain't doing the maths, you can see my post count.

l got this..0.0993719985/ so l am going to do it your way:D
    Thanked 269 Times in 214 posts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Lexus1976

Yeah sounds good, i'll do it your way too.

98 thanks in 14 posts

10.23%

not bad...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

39%. I didn't know you were so appreciative.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

4.5% :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭galwayguy22

23.8%

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

We have a tanks option? lol? How do we see our thanks ratio thingy? Yes I am rubbish at a lot of things :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

4.8%

YES.

We have a tanks option? lol? How do we see our thanks ratio thingy? Yes I am rubbish at a lot of things :(

Go to your profile (e.g. by clicking on your name beside one of your posts and selecting view profile) then go to the statistics tab. It says how many thanks you have.

In your case it's 4 thanks in 657 posts giving you a ratio of 4/657*100=0.61%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

javaboy wrote: »
    Go to your profile (e.g. by clicking on your name beside one of your posts and selecting view profile) then go to the statistics tab. It says how many thanks you have.

That's just poxy, and the amount of help I tried giving to you poor poor people... I give up. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

51.something

I am better than everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

javaboy wrote: »

Boldboy :D

That's just poxy, and the amount of help I tried giving to you poor poor people... I give up. :(

Hey what goes around comes around. I wasted valuable minutes of my life explaining to you exactly how to calculate your e-penis length thanks ratio and you didn't thank me. :( You can't complain when other people are stingy with thanks when you don't even hand them out yourself.

;)

P.S. Thanks, post count, join date and other e-penis measurements don't mean a thing. Everyone knows it's actually the number of profile views that make you super awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Thanked 1,802 Times in 810 Posts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭galwayguy22

Xavi6 wrote: »
    Thanked 1,802 Times in 810 Posts

Thanked 1,802 in a total of 13,900 posts = 12.9% ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

post number 852, and i've been thanked 43 times

who'd have thunk it?

Advertisement