Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Angel Text message.

Options
  • 14-11-2008 11:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hope someone can help!!! I wasn't sure where to post this thread! I received a txt message a while back from a friend and I thought it was one of the most beautiful messages I ever got. It was an angel text message for people in hard times. It went something along the lines of - An angel..... really do love u.....whatever happen u always have an I can't remember it at all!! And i deleted it by mistake. I would really really appreciate it if somebody could help! I have a friend who could really do with a lift.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭Leeby

05D wrote: »
    I have a friend who could really do with a lift.

Could you not just write something yourself from the heart? She'd probably appreciate that more than a forwarded message.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Leeby wrote: »
    Could you not just write something yourself from the heart? She'd probably appreciate that more than a forwarded message.

+1

I hate those bloody things, whether they're in texts, emails, bebo mails or whatever. They're so insincere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭05D

I have written and been with her loads, but she is really interested in angels and I was telling her about this message, I would really just love to send it to her.

I have written and been with her loads, but she is really interested in angels and I was telling her about this message, I would really just love to send it to her.

All I could find on the internet was this:

"Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don’t watch over other angels!"

But I really hope it wasn't that cos that's mad cheesy!! Do you know who might've sent it to you in the first place?

All I could find on the internet was this:

"Last night I sent an angel 2 watch over u while u were sleeping but it came back early! So I asked it why? It said that angels don’t watch over other angels!"

But I really hope it wasn't that cos that's mad cheesy!! Do you know who might've sent it to you in the first place?

Thats is so cheesy!!!! Yeah I asked them if they still have it but they didn't :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

I dont know the particular message you're on about but i do have this one:

When you are sad.....I will dry your
    tears.

When you are scared......I will comfort your fears

When
    you are worried.....I will give you hope.

When you are confused.....I
    will help you cope.

And when you are lost....And can't see the light, I
    shall be your beacon.....Shining ever so bright.

This is my oath.....I
    pledge till the end.

Why you may ask?....Because you're my friend.

know it's not what youre looking for, and to be honest, the ones i get are all followed by: you must send this to ten friends (which i never do :o)

Good luck with your search though.

themadchef wrote: »
    I dont know the particular message you're on about but i do have this one:

When you are sad.....I will dry your
    tears.

When you are scared......I will comfort your fears

When
    you are worried.....I will give you hope.

When you are confused.....I
    will help you cope.

And when you are lost....And can't see the light, I
    shall be your beacon.....Shining ever so bright.

This is my oath.....I
    pledge till the end.

Why you may ask?....Because you're my friend.

know it's not what youre looking for, and to be honest, the ones i get are all followed by: you must send this to ten friends (which i never do :o)

Good luck with your search though.

Thats a lovely one! Not "the" one though! The one I received wasn't a chain text. I can't stand them!! I never send them on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Carturo

Hope someone can help!!! I wasn't sure where to post this thread! I received a txt message a while back from a friend and I thought it was one of the most beautiful messages I ever got. It was an angel text message for people in hard times. It went something along the lines of - An angel..... really do love u.....whatever happen u always have an I can't remember it at all!! And i deleted it by mistake. I would really really appreciate it if somebody could help! I have a friend who could really do with a lift.

Yeah and I'm sure a cheesey text is the way to go. :rolleyes:

Carturo wrote: »
    Yeah and I'm sure a cheesey text is the way to go. :rolleyes:

She's already explained why she wants the text....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Call me a cynic but would anyone care to hazard a guess at the amount of money the phone companies are making out of the forwarding of these messages?

money_707.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Randi

Hagar wrote: »
    Call me a cynic but would anyone care to hazard a guess at the amount of money the phone companies are making out of the forwarding of these messages?

money_707.jpg

Eh nothing if they are getting free texts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

I hate them and i feel obliged to forward them back to the person cos they tell you to!!

But funny enough i got one off my grandad last night.

I have a little angel, shes way up in the sky. I've told her to watch over you she replied ok but why?
    I told her i really love you and you mean so much to me. She said she'll take much care of you and how your life should be
    so when you feel the warmth at night shes letting you know shes near
    shes right beside you where ever you go, filling your life with cheer.

Then it goes on the say send this blah blah and something good will happen

I dont think thats the one you are talking about OP i did get one before alright an di though it was nice

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

She flew from earth on angel's wings,
    But left her songs on heart strings,
    In memories both far and near,
    That many souls will stop to hear.

She went away but left her worth,
    Of footsteps tread upon the earth,
    So that those who cross her path,
    Hear echoes of a young girl's laugh.

She skipped along a river's edge,
    And hid behind a garden's hedge,
    I saw her mark upon a tree,
    And underneath a bandaged knee.