Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female opinion on valentines!

Options
  • 09-11-2008 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

G/F mentioned going a way in February and I remembered Valentines...where do you rekon woulkd be a good spot to go 2 nights...a romantic cottage on the coast in Kerry or weekend break in Scotland? If its the latter, Anyone have any details of where I could go there and what to do? Thanks!

Mod: Im looking for ladies advice,hence the ladies lounge is the place Id like the post to stay if possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,510 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Take a week off and go abroad to the sun. me no lady but i think she'll like that much more. if she doesn't wanna go. i'll happily take her place.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

make it easy on yourself

instead of wondering where random women you dont know might want to go

try work out where the gf the one you know might like to go.

no one knows her better than you.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,280 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

You've already had one thread moved from here to the holidays forum, where it should have been posted in the first place. You've also posted another thread there about the same thing. One more thread here about this and I'll report you for spamming.

Thread locked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement