Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoes and Runners -Free Shipping to Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

Pretty sure I used these before, I have them in my favourite sellers anyway! :)

Shipping's usually the killer for buying shoes online (but when you've got big feet the net's often the only option!)

Thanks for tha heads-up ;)

It is what it's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

not a fan of buying shoes online, I always need extra wide, and size always seems to vary a 1/2 either way depending on brand

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

cheers OP, spotted a few really nice pairs!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,810 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Cheers OP... got some good cheap New Balance (best runners on the market.. and rare enough over here. And what they have most places are hideous ones!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

not a fan of buying shoes online, I always need extra wide, and size always seems to vary a 1/2 either way depending on brand

Try the brand shoe on in a shop then stick to that size for online purchases

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

I can only find shoes i like in my size online!

I take size 13, and they are next to impossible to find in regular stores.
    Even the store linked at the top of the thread only does to size 12 :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 n*erdtalker

it seems poor mick and Shaq O Neill will need some additional help !! :D The rest of us minions will have to make do with the great deals !! Bought from these guys before - great stuff, gonna jump back in while the water is still hot .. nice one for the heads up

Mick_irl ... if you do know of somewhere or have any joy in this online store be sure let us know, family member with same issue !! (its not Shaq!)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭Bambaata

is there a promotion going that has free delivery or how has this come to being? If so anyone kow how long it'll last? I'd be worried its a mistake and they coem looking for the postage after!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭dougdub

Bambaata wrote: »
    is there a promotion going that has free delivery or how has this come to being? If so anyone kow how long it'll last? I'd be worried its a mistake and they coem looking for the postage after!?

Yeah it's deffo no mistake if you see on all the pages it says Free Delivery UK & ROI on the banner above the picture.

Hey n*erdtalker...

I usually just walk into the shops and without looking at anything, ask if they have anything in a size 13...they usually just look at me with pity and say no, but you could try XYZ down the road. Same thing usually happens there.

Some of the Elvery's stores stock runners in size 13.

Other than that, I usually pick up some casual shoes (like Vans) in http://www.rip101.com/

You do see some decent ones on eBay, but you have to filter through a whole load of rubbish shoes before you find a gem or two.

• Advertisement

mick, thanks for that ill pass it on. its not even that big really !!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Anybody else having trouble paying, I tried PayPal and that wouldn't work, either would Visa :(

DonJose wrote: »
    Anybody else having trouble paying, I tried PayPal and that wouldn't work, either would Visa :(

Did you get a mail from them when you hit buy it now? I used the link in the email it goes into their checkout flow through there.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Limestone1

DonJose wrote: »

Got that too with paypal because I didn't have phone numbers in the paypal address - follow it through when it redirects you back to paypal a second time and it should point out what was missing ...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭oneweb

mick_irl wrote: »
    Even the store linked at the top of the thread only does to size 12 :(

You're wrong, Mick!! Here's the proof ;)

It is what it's.

oneweb wrote: »

Ha Mick no more red faces! classic well spotted!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

basquille wrote: »
    Cheers OP... got some good cheap New Balance (best runners on the market.. and rare enough over here. And what they have most places are hideous ones!).
    I had a quick look, and most of the New Balance runners they have aren't the Made in England ones, they are made in Vietnam or China.
    I'm quite particular about that when it comes to buying New Balance, so this is just a heads up for anyone else who might be too. The Made in England ones have a Union Jack on the tongue.

quaalude wrote: »
    I had a quick look, and most of the New Balance runners they have aren't the Made in England ones, they are made in Vietnam or China.
    I'm quite particular about that when it comes to buying New Balance, so this is just a heads up for anyone else who might be too. The Made in England ones have a Union Jack on the tongue.
    I got a pair in the States in June and just checked.. they're made in China.

They're still perfect.. comfy and in relatively great nick (bearing in mind I wear them day-in-day-out).

oneweb wrote: »

HA! Fair play.

On the left column of their site, just saw the option circles for 6 - 12, so thought they didnt stock size 13s!

Cheers.

Feck me fast delivery- they arrived yesterday by courier! love it! on there now again looking at an xmas pressie for the brother!

• Advertisement

Fast delivery indeed! only ordered on Monday and they arrived today!

4903607070_exlg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭banchang

phasers wrote: »
    Fast delivery indeed! only ordered on Monday and they arrived today!

How much did you pay for them phasers ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭stackerman

Nice one !! Thanks for the heads up, not a big shopper but jut bought 3 pairs :D. Reckon a good deal all round

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Word of warning to any husbands out there. I happened to click link while wife and daughter were watching.....They hit me for a few pairs....:rolleyes:

Cheers OP... got a pair of New Balance for €38!

6404795830_exlg.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

basquille wrote: »
    Cheers OP... got a pair of New Balance for €38!

6404795830_exlg.jpg

i can see why they are €38 !

Quiet you! ;)

You're gonna insult my runners when phaser bought a pair that looks like a child swallowed a shítload of glue, crayons and glitter and puked up on a pair of runners! :D

banchang wrote: »
    How much did you pay for them phasers ?

It was about €19 altogether

@basquille: That's the look I was going for :pac:

cant be beaten for value lads - 19E bargain - i ordered pair of old skool converse (everyone's gotta have a pair!) delivered yday before lunch .. 25E ... where would ya get it lads/ladies !! :cool: i am jacks beligerent smile (fight club reference, please excuse me)

• Advertisement

@ phasers - what brand are they , they are klass !! what size price etc !!

Advertisement