Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Building a fixed axle bike

Options
  • 09-11-2008 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I have an old daws Atlantis, a 15yo road bike, and since I got my trek 1000 is has fallen into disrepair. So I'm going to turn it into a fixed axle. What parts of the drivetrain need to be replaced? And where can I get them?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭flickerx

Hi, I have an old daws Atlantis, a 15yo road bike, and since I got my trek 1000 is has fallen into disrepair. So I'm going to turn it into a fixed axle. What parts of the drivetrain need to be replaced? And where can I get them?
    Thanks

Read this and this all the way through, properly, then come back here with any further questions you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭jollylee

I'm 75% way through doing this at the moment. Its been shot blasted and primed, just painting left and then i can put it all back together. Have a look here and give me a shout if you've any questions:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055398997

Advertisement