Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Least Favourite car ever! (Not necessarily the worst)

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭colsers22

The Nissan Tiida is the ugliest car I have ever seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,091 ✭✭✭Biro

javaboy wrote: »
    /tentatively raises hand

For shame... :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

5 door corolla's from the late 90's

9893_548.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

colsers22 wrote: »
    The Nissan Tiida is the ugliest car I have ever seen.

handles quite nicely though.

the sunny is a very nippy car also ( CA 1600 lump :) )

worst car as to be civics from 92 to now... No power, very poor handling ( namely on roads where decent speed is acceptable ) and there, well, Ugly... Simpley ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭groupb

05 Audi A4 that I had as a replacement car for a few weeks. Zero remeeding features. Has to be one of the most boring vehicles ever built. The equivalant of a nissan bluebird for this decade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

new colt is ugly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,677 ✭✭✭staker

had an 86 rover 213 after writing off my corolla at the time,money was tight.
    oooh thar car makes my head hang in shame.
    what a BAWLLLLLLADUNG!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 bagofspanners1

Old land rover 90 & 110 petrol (70's vintage)
    They say don't drink and drive it may effect your ability to drive safely......have a go in one of these...........stoned from the fumes and your legs go dead from the seats
    After a long drive you get out with two dead legs buzzing from the fumes looking like you've been drinking all night.

plus the petrol tank is under the seat so (smoking kills) if you drive one of these with a ciggy in your gob it sure does.

• Registered Users Posts: 30 kbyte61

Glanzas. They're hideous.

EDIT: Sorry for bumping this, I forgot I was posting in an ancient thread lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement