Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hangover eye cream

Options
  • 03-11-2008 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Does anyone know of an eye cream to use after a night on the town?
    I dont get hangovers a such but you can always tell by my eyes the next morning that ive had a few.
    Thanks in advance for any replies.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭pseudonym1

Run a metal teaspoon under cold water then place on your eyes for a couple of seconds - repeat and repeat and puffed eyes depuffed!

Slice of patateo also supposed to work - never tried that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Cold tea bags! (Not to be confused with tea bagging)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Fletch123

Benefit have a good depuffer, No Puffery is the name I think. I put it on under my make up when going out for the night and usuallt in the morning I don't have bags, usually...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Anything cold pressed against the flesh under the eyes will help. The puffiness is basically caused by all those tasty toxins that you enjoyed the night before, causing mild inflamation in the soft tissue....very predominant under the eyes as it is thinner skin with a greater concentration of lymph nodes in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭SarahJ

I just leave and eye gel in the fridge, just a crappy boots own cucumber gel.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

The New Garnier caffeine eye roll-on is really good. It costs around a tenner.

LINK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭AmyG

Most chemtists have these patchs that you place on your eye after night out..
    They work wonders! (from experience) ;)
    ill get the name when im in work next :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

For bags gel based eye treatments are better. Cream ones are beter for wrinkles etc. I have a gel one that I use every night (or am supposed to but I've been super lazy recently) and it's quite refreshing and my eyes look a lot better in the morning. The one I use is a Yves Saint Laurent Hyra Feel Radiant HYdrating eye gel. It aint cheap though any kind of moisturing/cooling eye gel will help. I also second the tea spoons in the freezer option.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Drink lots of water!!! Cucumbers are good and refreshing! (to lay on your eyes, not to eat :D ugh)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

Invest in some Pan Stick. Works wonders for Panda eyes.

• Advertisement
Advertisement