Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

November PES09 Update available now.

Options
  • 30-10-2008 8:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 45,225 ✭✭✭✭

Read on WENB that the november update is now available. When you start PES09 you'll be prompted to download patch version 1.20. this patch adds little to the game (seems odd...) but does add a Download option in System Settings. Select that to download the 'big' update - which updates transfers, adds new kits, boots, and probably some other stuff, dunno what exactly as I have not had a look at it myself, in work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

Is this for both 360 and PS3? I'll play in a bit and see if anything pops up.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,225 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

well - you won't see anything.

Update has been removed by Konami. No idea why (might be to with zombie players and 'Possebom', don't know) and apparently it will be Monday before it is re-released.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,701 ✭✭✭Raoul

Im glad its not out yet. Got p*ssed off yesterday and spent an hour doing all the transfers, team names and even did some kits that were annoying me like Atl. Madrid ( come on, they could have even had them in red ffs).

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Vendetta

Rumours are the patch is out monday, was realised as a technical error.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Will this contain premiership information? I was going to download an update from PESfan but that doesn't have premiership information, if the Konami one does I'll hold off..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭brophs

It's out at 10am on Wed the 5th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pikka15

brophs wrote: »
    It's out at 10am on Wed the 5th.

it will be out for pc or ps3?

PS3 only.

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭jkelly85

what is the story with the update for the x-box 360 will that be out around the same time

As far as i know the Xbox patch wont be out for a while yet. It wasn't announced for 360 so there maybe none at all. Im sure there will be though, you just have to wait.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 HarryOC8

Hey any word on an update for the PC version of PES

There is no mention of the pc or xbox update, just the PS3 tomorrow the 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭simonw

any sign of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

English

Patch Notes

Time of Release: 5/11/2008

* Additional Option in the Legends Lobby: There will now be an "Upload" feature where players can upload footage of themselves playing in "Legends"
    - Top Menu -> Legends -> [Become a Legend Data Load] -> Select server -> Select any lobby
    * Additional Option in the Legends Lobby: The new "Theatre of Legends" feature will allow players to view the uploaded footages mentioned above.
    - Top Menu -> Legends -> [Become a Legend Data Load] -> Select server -> Select any lobby
    * Additional Option in System Settings: A new "Download" option will be added so players can download any new In-Game Content available.
    - Top Menu -> System settings

Please be made aware that sometimes, during installation, the process may appear to have stalled with the window status shown as "not responding" for a few minutes.

However, we would like to ask you to wait for the installation to resume rather than to retry or abort as the installation is in progress even when the above symptoms occur.

We would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

http://dl.konami-europe.net/PES2009Patch120.zip

not working for me :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

I've it downloading now at the moment so hoping it will work. I thought this update was going to include updated transfers. Doesn't look to be included from dreamers snippet.

s_carnage wrote: »
    I've it downloading now at the moment so hoping it will work. I thought this update was going to include updated transfers. Doesn't look to be included from dreamers snippet.
    1.20 patch doesn't include transfers, it includes a download option in the system settings screen, use that for the transfers and kits.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Kits? Are you sure?

Kits for the licensed teams added (Seville, Valencia, At. Madrid amongst others) and some CL kits (United Blue, Liverpool Green) which are only selectable in the CL mode.

How do you go about adding them? Went into the system settings screen but couldn't see any download option.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Peadar_Rua

Apparently the patch has been further delayed, and no release date issued.

• Advertisement

Peadar_Rua wrote: »
    Apparently the patch has been further delayed, and no release date issued.

i've read it is 'supposed' to be released on the 10th. Whether it is or not is another matter entirely.

A maintenance will be conducted between 10:00 and 12:00 - 10/11/2008 (GMT).
    An update will be available after maintenance is conducted between 10:00 and 12:00 on 10/11/2008 (GMT).

The following options will be added:
    1.) 2 new options have been added to the mode "LEGEND": "Replay Upload" and "Theatre Captions".
    2.) An option to download content from the configuration.
    * Please note that the option "Replay Upload" and "Theatre Captions" will be available after maintenance.

* You must refresh your game by choosing "download" in the system menu of the game, otherwise, you cannot play against other players with the new version.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and hope that you like the new additions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

New update is out. Im downloading it now.

Thanks for the heads up cant wait to go home and try out the online with updated teams.

Is anyone having problems downloading this. mine has been stuck on 4% for the last hour.

s_carnage wrote: »
    Is anyone having problems downloading this. mine has been stuck on 4% for the last hour.
    It took about 3 hours for mine to download. :eek: :(

Glad to have it though. :)

was downloading via P2P and it was going really slowly, so I canceled and selected HTTP and it downladed in about 10 minutes. happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

No problems here as regards the first download, ten mins :)

Should have downloaded with Http so!

Where did people download their premier league kits and badges?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

This Download will update foru spanish sides

C. Athleitc Madri, Sevilla FC, R. Racing C. and Valladolid
    all of whom are now officially licensed

Furthermore it will also update the kits and team rosters of many teams within the game

The Uefa Champions League mode will also benefit from the new update with twelve more teams added to the club list with proper Uefa Champions league its and kit markings added. Please be aware that any kit data edited by the user before the download will be lost.

FRANCE
    LIVERPOOL FC
    MANCHESTER UNITED
    FC GIRONDINS DE BORDEAUX
    OLYMPIQUE LYONNAIS
    OLYMPIQUE DE MARSEILLE
    ACF FIORENTINA
    INTER
    JUVENTUS FC
    A.S. ROMA
    PSV
    FC BARCELONA
    REAL MADRID CP
    VILLAREAL CF
    ATHLETIC CLUB
    RCD ESPANYOL
    MAD ROJO / BLANCO
    RCD MALLORCA
    SANT BLANCO VERGE
    SEV BLANCO
    VALL VIOLETA
    SK SLAVIA PRAHA
    PANATHINAIKOS
    FC PORTO
    SPORTING
    CFR CLUJ
    STEAUA BUCURESTI
    FC ZENIT ST. PETERSBURG
    CELTIC FC
    FC BASEL
    FENERBACHE
    SHAKTAR DONETSK
    DYNAMO KYIV

Team rosters will be updated to match those registered by teams at hte close of the summers transfer winow (August 31st 2008). Please be aware that once the downloaded data has been automatically validate any user generated team roster data or team formation settings will be lost, User generated player and team data will remain intact.

All Save Files Will remain intact

Save data which is create whilst the download is being validated will be invalid once the downloaded content has been rmeoved

only users who have downloaded contentdata which has been validated will be able to play online

Advertisement