Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weekends prem...........

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Go on my son! 3-0 to Barcelona after only 22 mins..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

With Harry Redknapp leaving Portsmouth again i feel there there is a bit of value in a Fulham win today. @4.8

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Could be the day to back Spurs?

Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

mike65 wrote: »

Mike

Think your right Mike,they have to be up for it today.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,266 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

mike65 wrote: »

Mike

Spurs can never be trusted in a bet.

Rednapp arriving might boost them but it doesnt take away from the fact that they are a rubbish team!

Bolton +1 is the bet of the day

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I dunno, think Spurs will turn it around today. Lashed them in an acca with I think Inter, Stuttgart and City.

Also on Chelsea -1 at 3-1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Was going to do Chelsea -1 but can't on Betfair so having some on a sending off at 3.5/1

Another bad weekend will probably be topped of by Real and Buffallo letting me down at 2.2 or something. At least I'll be getting a free bet out of it

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭holdemfoldem

Bubs101 wrote: »
    Another bad weekend will probably be topped of by Real and Buffallo letting me down at 2.2 or something. At least I'll be getting a free bet out of it

terrible weekend.. not one bet clicked have one treble left portsmouth, inter and udinese.. but the way this weekend has gone i wouldn't be surprised if they all lost 3 -0

• Registered Users Posts: 45,266 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

terrible weekend.. not one bet clicked have one treble left portsmouth, inter and udinese.. but the way this weekend has gone i wouldn't be surprised if they all lost 3 -0

inter drew

• Advertisement

rarnes1 wrote: »
    inter drew

aye i noticed that a few mins after i posted.. thought it was a later kick off for some reason.. oh well rounded off a disaster of a weekend fir me anyway..

Btw lookin towards wednesday.. hull are 15/2 against chelsea on PP.. I know chelsea should be fav's but with the loss to the pool and hull literally on top form there might be some value in those odds.. 17/10 for hull and draw double chance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Won a few squids on Hull on the weekend :) Think I may buy a Hull jersey with the winnings :D Dunno bout them vs Chelsea though

no i agree chelsea should more than likely pull it out of the bag.. but i just think 15/2 win or 17/10 win/draw might have some value to them.. they beat arsenal a while ago and hammered WBA.. chelsea have a draw against cluj, had a very narrow win V roma in the CL and in the prem league they just lost to liverpool and only have convincing wins against the lower end of the table. I just think its a high price and wouldn't say Hull will start the match at that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

I hear ya bud, it's a good price

• Registered Users Posts: 10,508 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

no i agree chelsea should more than likely pull it out of the bag.. but i just think 15/2 win or 17/10 win/draw might have some value to them.. they beat arsenal a while ago and hammered WBA.. chelsea have a draw against cluj, had a very narrow win V roma in the CL and in the prem league they just lost to liverpool and only have convincing wins against the lower end of the table. I just think its a high price and wouldn't say Hull will start the match at that

It is an interesting price for sure. We all know Hull will eventually settle in mid table but the confidence that must be flowing through them right now can make them put up a good match.

The only problem i see is where Arsenal can be physically beat up on, Chelsea tend to be a tougher bunch and will be able to match Hull in the physicality stakes.

dsmythy wrote: »
    It is an interesting price for sure. We all know Hull will eventually settle in mid table but the confidence that must be flowing through them right now can make them put up a good match.

The only problem i see is where Arsenal can be physically beat up on, Chelsea tend to be a tougher bunch and will be able to match Hull in the physicality stakes.

yeah its a tough one.. seems like bit of value there but theres very good arguments for both sides.. the draw is 3/1 as well.. think i mite just do a single on that match and leave it out of all other bets

As a Chelsea fan, historically we tend to absolutely destroy the small small teams like Hull but we struggle against the small big teams like Villa and Everton. I have little doubt we'll smash Hull

• Registered Users Posts: 11,299 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

+1 bar the bit about being a Chelsea fan. Think they'll win by at least two, hoping I'm wrong though. Think Hull have got quite a bit of support from the neutrals. Nice to see a team come up and have a go at playing football and taking the match to the opposition rather than sticking ten behind the ball.

Advertisement