Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Wall, Two Rooms - My Project Begins Tomorrow

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Looking good Mark...........lucky escape with the fingers/hand :eek:

Keep th pics coming. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Fair play Mark, well done so far... I can't wait to see the finished project. I must take some pics of my own set up and post them.

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Mark#1

More or less finished my unit now. Just some small touches to finish.

I'm tired making it, but I'm really happy with it. Can't wait to start loading my equipment into it tomorrow.

P4077267-20.jpg

Mark

WOW :eek:

Great Job Mark !

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Great job - congrats on the work so far and looks really well.. will keep on eye on it as it goes... fair play to ya..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Mark#1

Hope to get things completely set-up & calibrated this weekend. I'm finding the connecting & set-up of the equipment daunting, though like anything else, once you get started, you make progress and you ask questions when you get stuck - I know it'll all come good.

P4237277-20.jpg

I have to say a very special thanks to John McDonald from Richersounds in Belfast. Their supplier was out of stock of my speaker brackets for ages and when RS got them in they sent them immediately with next-day post. They hadn't shown up on the day they were supposed to, so I called the shop and e-mailed John. It wasn't my intent to make what happened happen - I'd have just liked the brackets by the weekend (last weekend) so I could set everything up.

The girl from John's office rang me to say he was driving to Belfast to get more brackets for me. Driving from Dublin. On his Friday night. I felt really bad, but the girl said John was sure he wanted to do it. He personally called to my house at 10pm last Friday night with my brackets.

I still feel bad and have never in many years as a consumer witnessed such selfless dedication to customer satisfaction.

John McDonald - you have every right in the world to call people like me complaining @ssholes, but I want to say - you are a truly outstanding customer-focussed professional. Many, many sincere thanks - the chocolates don't come near saying enough.

When I win the Lotto, RS will definitely be supplying all my AV gear . . . ;)

Mark

Looking great Mark !! Job well done ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Great work! Looks very good. I'm very impressed also by the lengths gone to by RS to get you the brackets. Mounting the speakers like that has made the whole project look very professional, and neat and tidy.

Do you do commissions?

Advertisement