Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home and Away [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

Not sure if he's after her in that way but it's definitely time she did find someone - she's probably the sanest, soundest and best craic woman in Summer Bay and yet the one with the least male interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,880 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Aawww very soppily happy for Tori and Christian, Jasmine and Cash and Mia and Ari.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Anyone see the trailer on Channel 5. It showed some kind of poison gas being released at Martha's charity do.

It's a soap, there has to be a disaster after all that happiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,299 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Cash the policeman's wild sister looks like Amber Heard

Yeah I read about it. They reckon it was Cashs sisters revenge on Tane

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

It will be the Tane stalker. I betta it will be the gangster that Tane dropped to the hopsital after giving a severe beating to, and we never heard from him again.

Felicity is being set up as the fall guy....

Tane's stalker turns out to be Felicity's friend Anne, who as far as I know met Tane for a few minutes once and then decided to go and try to kill him. Far-fetched!

Did Alf forget about Duncan or Ric for the compass

If they're not on set, they don't exist. 😄 I doubt a 21 year old is very impressed with a compass anyway, I'd be off down the pawnshop to cash it in if I was him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Anyone know why Home and Away isn't listed after tomorrow?

I presume it's taking a break for a bit to avoid catching up to Oz pace?

😭

• Registered Users Posts: 1,779 ✭✭✭snowgal

yes noticed last night, looks like we're going to Christmas break already!! noooooooooooooo, what will I do without it for a month! 😥

I just Googled it and while there's no statement from RTÉ, I see that Channel 5 in the UK is taking a 6 week break from the show.

So this could be it til 2022 🥺

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Thats such a bummer. Love my lunch time slot. Then if I miss it, I.l watch it on the Plus 1 in the evening.

They generally have a month long Christmas break

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Sam Frost is leaving

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Today's episode is the Australian version of Chernobyl.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Hatshepsut

Has no-one thought to call Kieran to tell him his Mam's half dead?

I mean I know he'd arrive flaming drunk & upset clutching a half empty bottle of whiskey but still like...

• Advertisement

Mac's doctor fella actor is leaving too over vaccine

I am enjoyed blunt honest rude Marilyn

• Registered Users Posts: 30,271 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm trying to get back into this over the last few days after several years.

Marilyn was hilarious alright.

That crazy one really reminds me of Meena from Emmerdale.

What's her story?

That's Theo fella who's Leah's nephew is tough going tough.

Last time I really followed this I was about 18/19 not turning 30.

Did Ann fancy Tane ( can't blame her ) but Felicity got with him so she went on a stalking hurting spree

yea they still havent really explained her craziness fully like! I like him so Im going to have to kill you both!!!! but sure its Home and Away so we'll go with it....

• Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭Pistachio19

Wonder what the story is with Chloe's father making contact with Mia after more than 20 years. Why bother bringing him into it - I daresay he'll cause some sort of trouble. The Parrata family can't seem to have a normal, peaceful day at all. Such drama!

Marilyn is great craic now with her scathing comments. Hopefully she will manage to tell a few more home truths to people before she's miraculously cured of 'not being herself'.

Chloe is the result of rape, Chloe kills her real father, a real baddie and Mia takes the blame for it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,581 ✭✭✭deisemum

Dean is such a stubborn gobshite.

• Advertisement

Love seeing more of John - he never fails to entertain. Nikau is just such a headwreck, throwing a fit because John didn't take over when he was doing the resuscitation, he's obviously far too immature to be a surf lifesaver.

Anyone know why Leah (Ada Nicodemu) has gone AWOL and is she coming back?

Advertisement