Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioshock 2 Teaser

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,072 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Bioshock 2 Teaser

Does exactly what it says on the tin :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Kiith wrote: »
    Bioshock 2 Teaser

Does exactly what it says on the tin :)
    Teaser? Flirting be damned, skip the foreplay 2K Games & just give us the info. It's not like Bioshock's a game that needs buzz!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,501 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Couldn't find a Games Bioshock 2 discussion thread so will just use this one. Anyone else download this for free yesterday on PS+?

I was a big fan of the 1st but never got around to getting this one so looking forward to giving it a lash as a Big Daddy. The 1st one was weird where I liked it but would play it for a few hours and wouldn't touch it for a a few weeks. Took me a year to complete it. I enjoyed it so don't know why I couldn't stick to it like other games. Hopefully the 2nd doesn't take me so long!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

I think, after three years, starting a new thread could be justified.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,501 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Zillah wrote: »
    I think, after three years, starting a new thread could be justified.

Ah I'm not that bothered really :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I've + too but already played Bioshock 2.

I really enjoyed it and the dlc Minerva's Den is excellent from what I remember. I think most preferred the 1st one considerably but I pretty much finished the first and moved on to the second so I didn't have the anticipation and hype.

Advertisement