Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Custom Sako 308

Options
  • 14-10-2008 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭

Rifle was custom built about 2 years ago by Pete Lincoln of Roedale Precision. Trigger reworked, 22" Lothar Walther match grade hand lapped stainless barrel. Light Varmint or heavy magnum sporter profile. Less than around 300 rounds fired. Threaded for moderator. Very accurate rifle under 1/2" with hunting ammunition. Second stock is a hand made carbon fibre/walnut hunter style. Both stocks are epoxy bedded. 30mm or 1" sako optilock mounts.
    1640,- Euro

Would consider a remmy 700 in 243, 7-08 or 308 as a trade in.
    further info or pictures: psecomp@googlemail.com

Regards
    edi

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ejg

Sorry, forgot:
    Barrel has a 1 in 10 twist and will easily take up to 200gr bullets.
    Action and barrel are ceracoated in black.

edi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Magnusd

Considering a 308 for Red Deer- can you post pics ?

Regards
    M

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

i'd say its in this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭ejg

Thanks vegeta,
    this rifle would be ideal for Red deer. Especially if they are a bit further out. She is just so reliable and with carbon stock not too heavy.
    This group was shot with cheap federal fusion 150gr soft points at 212 yards with a 8x56 S&B hunting scope.
    DSCN0674.jpg

Off the hood of the car at 100yds. left group 3 shot about 0.3". The poor bucket.
    DSCN0880.jpg

Rem 150gr pointed soft point with a-tec moderator 100yds
    Image093.jpg

308sakoroedale.jpg

With my mini moderator.
    DSCN1842.jpg

I'm selling without scope.

regards
    edi

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement