Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aliens coming 14th oct?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭Toiletroll

Damn. Even if they do show up we won't see them with all this rain. Hey, maybe they're IN the rain.

Or maybe they ARE the rain ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Damn. Even if they do show up we won't see them with all this rain. Hey, maybe they're IN the rain.

Or maybe they're like the aliens in the movie 'Signs' and the water has killed them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

OMG!!!!!!! It's true UFO's sighted over San Francisco!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucir-9kOYzk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,027 ✭✭✭Kama

That is actuallt some pretty sweet editing...Interestingly, some bookies stopped taking bets due to the scale of their liabilities...

Lost money for teh bookies, or Do They KNOW?!??!!

Mind you, when the 'aliens' land, and Jesus comes back, the *real* CT'ers will know its *actually* Project Blue Beam!

Its all a cunning NASA plot to bring in the NWO, ofc...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,794 ✭✭✭SeanW

Well, it's the 15th now ... no aliens?

Nothing to see here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭DubTony

Kama wrote: »

Mind you, when the 'aliens' land, and Jesus comes back, the *real* CT'ers will know its *actually* Project Blue Beam!

Its all a cunning NASA plot to bring in the NWO, ofc...

I just read this. Fascinating stuff. Somebody was beaming the theme tune from the X-Files directly into my brain while I read. But that paled into insignifance when I read this bit

"Everyone has to be 100% dependent upon the Council for their existence. To prevent any kind of independence, the new world order has already implanted micro chips in wild animals, birds, fish, etc. Why? They want to make certain that the people who will not accept the new world order will not be able to hunt or fish any where in the world. If they try, they will be tracked and traced by satellites, then hunted down and imprisoned or killed."

The X-Files theme was replaced by a strange sound coming from my mouth, my body convulsed so uncontrollably that I fell off the chair and rolled around the floor. Then my arse fell off. :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Jaysus that was great, just back from the conference with the aliens.

obviously we had to deny it tothe rest of theworld, but mindblowin stuff allthesame ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Them aliens always with the feckin attitude.At least the illuminati knock first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 some clown

Heh Heh, they're here...

<snip>

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

some clown wrote: »
    Heh Heh, they're here...

<snip>

Dont come in here spamming your band.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭NiallMH

Well the 15th was my birthday so , no aliens unfortunaltely . . where did they even get that from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

If Aliens are coming here. They are here.

If aliens are coming in a spaceship, thats the government playing tricks with you.

If the aliens are here, they are right beside you, you just see third dimensions. Therefore you will not be aware of them.

Lastly. I'm telling you, they will not be flying here on oct 14th in a spaceship. The government spun this out all the time. Like fear and predicting atrocities. Basically just undermining and manipulating your reality of this reality.

The aliens will not appear in three dimensional reality. I'm not to sure why. But I just don't see it happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You say it with such certainty. Is there anyway for us to know without seeing it with our own eyes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭mysterious

6th wrote: »
    You say it with such certainty. Is there anyway for us to know without seeing it with our own eyes?

If you want to tap into this reality you can. All you have to do is open your mind to it. I don't know how to explain it too you.

I will be brutally honest, I suffered severe depression for a few months tappiing into these subjects. The idea of tapping into entities of the unknown is very daunting. The messages comes to me instantly. I'm shown numbers, signs pictures, in the exact moment of awareness. It's crucially important to be AWARE.

Time and distance can even commiuncate to you, by these aliens for example, its this way how I connect with them. I dont see them, I don't hear them, I don't smell them, That is physical realty. Fourth and fifth dimensions is time and manifestation of reality respectively.

From knowing how this power works. I begin with self afirmations or simple question I NOW want to know in ths reality. I want to know what is, I want to know why this is as I'm walking down the street. for example

As I understand space and time is no limit to my mind, it begins to speak to me like water under a bridge. Like I understand what numbers mean like 7 for example what shapes mean for exampe, when they show up spontanous I'm aware of the meaning behind it. In my asking of such knowledge of the cosmos. In once instance I look up straight away and seven birds will fly by. Is this concidence No. Because everything happens as it's meant to. Once you get past three dimensional, time and space you will begin to see how these aliens speak ;) You will actually master reality. You will just know what is. Numbers, signs, nature, animals speak to me all the time.

This does sound really complicated. But I've only tapped into this spectrum since November. You can literally change the world and become in interdimensional being. This is how I'm gaining knowledge and communication from them.

Does this give you an idea?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭NiallMH

Define tapping?

Advertisement