Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late Late show

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭gordon_gekko

amacachi wrote: »
    Didn't catch this tonight, but if it was Katherine Lynch then I'm glad I didn't. ****sake why do people think that being a fat woman with a big mouth and a dirty laugh makes someone funny and deserving of a place on television?

but she does have a great rack

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭gordon_gekko

slumped wrote: »
    i don't think travellers would be offended - simply because no reasonable person would think that's what the travelling community is really about.

I actually thought it was someone storming the set (before I saw her).

Tracey Piggot is boring load of sh1te.

S

why , what did the skit suggest the traveller community are like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I had the misfortune of seeing it myself...this is what our licence fee pays for??? Whoever or whatever that thing was, it had the most annoying helium baby bastard voice on it which made me put the tv on mute. Not to mention the amount of cringing it induced and even then not a single bit of it was remotely funny.

Not one single bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

During the intro Kenny said that he was going to be talking about what to do if you had a 40 year mortgage and no job. I ended up watching the whole show to see this as it was at the end, all I saw were three idiots telling us things about the resession that everybody already knows and none of them mentioned what to do if you have a mortgage and no job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Bros123 wrote: »
    Pats staring at her tits!!!:pac:

Beats looking at her face.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,333 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

The Late Late is real car crash television these days.

Pigman II wrote: »
    Beats looking at her face.
    The minute she started running on the treadmill and her tits started hopping Pat said we will take a break It looked as if he was afraid that her tits would pop out on air.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Sandwich

Sam Kade wrote: »
    The minute she started running on the treadmill and her tits started hopping Pat said we will take a break It looked as if he was afraid that her tits would pop out on air.

Thought so too. Looked like they might escape from their cups and bounce around on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭tintin67

I can only suggest that any outraged members of the travelling community refuse to pay their licence fees. Perhaps Pavee Point could organise this? If every traveller refused to cough up this year, just think of the millions RTE would lose.....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,444 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Ah youd still do her though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

tintin67 wrote: »
    I can only suggest that any outraged members of the travelling community refuse to pay their licence fees. Perhaps Pavee Point could organise this? If every traveller refused to cough up this year, just think of the millions RTE would lose.....

Funniest post in ages!:pac::pac:

isn't kennys contract supposed to be up soon? i think his radio show is quite good and sometimes great but he is stiff as a plank on tv. as they say- he has a face for radio. i think miriam o callaghan is the natural choice to succeed him. oh lovely,lovely miriam:p

isn't kennys contract supposed to be up soon? i think his radio show is quite good and sometimes great but he is stiff as a plank on tv. as they say- he has a face for radio. i think miriam o callaghan is the natural choice to succeed him. oh lovely,lovely miriam:p
    Oh no not her, Kenny is bad but that would be going from the frying pan and into the fire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

i gather kathlyn lynch got her start in 'gay caberat' you don't have to be talented or funny, just stick a dress on that seemingly is funny, and that amuses the trashy gay type, its like shirly temple bar,he's simply not witty like lily savage, hes just a man with dress on, kathlynn lnych is female drag artist. you suppsoed to enjoy the crapness of it apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

i gather kathlyn lynch got her start in 'gay caberat' you don't have to be talented or funny, just stick a dress on that seemingly is funny, and that amuses the trashy gay type, its like shirly temple bar,he's simply not witty like lily savage, hes just a man with dress on, kathlynn lnych is female drag artist. you suppsoed to enjoy the crapness of it apparently.

You forgot to mention the one key requirement in making in 'gay cabaret' is that when you put the dress on you have to look like a man in a dress.... so Katherine amply fits the bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

i think miriam o callaghan is the natural choice to succeed him. oh lovely,lovely miriam:p

now if SHE was runnin on the treadmill with her bits-a-bouncing that WOULD be something......:eek: and she could have Pat as her gimp :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭TJJP

Just suffered the first two minutes of the repeat. Why can I never find the remote when I really need it.. Katherine Lynch was woeful, Pat was a plank as usual... utter crap.

Advertisement