Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thoughts on UFC 93 (17th Jan, Dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

he wears an "Irish Battle Kilt" to the ring, hello? He is an idiot IMO who has done only the scantest research on his Irish "Heritage", I think he shoudl come to Ireland just so I can tell him this personally.

And whats the big deal about that? its just a gimmick.

Kilts come from ireland too ya know.

He great fighter.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

rovert wrote: »

Tickets are on sale tomorrow for fight club members.

The price range is €50-€250 for normal people:

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/180041509E432323?artistid=&majorcatid=10004&minorcatid=102

Almost missed this, when are tickets going on sale to regular public, how much does fight club cost, and is anyone else thinking of joining just to get tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

dunkamania wrote: »
    Almost missed this, when are tickets going on sale to regular public, how much does fight club cost, and is anyone else thinking of joining just to get tickets?

Price: €50.00 - €250.00

Internet Onsale Info
    Onsale to General Public:
    Tue 21/10/08, 09:00

Internet Presale Info
    Fan Club Members:
    Start:Fri 17/10/08, 09:00
    End:Sun 19/10/08, 08:00

Newsletter Subscribr:
    Start:Sun 19/10/08, 09:00
    End:Tue 21/10/08, 08:00

O2 Priority Booking:

UFC Fight Club is $75. And yes I am going to join it today to get tickets tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,055 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

dunkamania wrote: »
    and is anyone else thinking of joining just to get tickets?
    If you do then don't do it through ticketmaster! I did assuming I'd be emailed an e-ticket, but no they're posting it to me which means it aint worth a shit for tomorrow! I can't even cancel the fυcking thing either :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,448 ✭✭✭Roper

cowzerp wrote: »
    And whats the big deal about that? its just a gimmick.

Kilts come from ireland too ya know.

He great fighter.

Yup, it's true I have kilt that was passed onto my by my grandmother...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

he wears an "Irish Battle Kilt" to the ring, hello? He is an idiot IMO who has done only the scantest research on his Irish "Heritage", I think he shoudl come to Ireland just so I can tell him this personally.

My family name has a full coat of arms, motto and tartan. We even have our own "special" kilt in that you fold it a certain way when putting it on so the pleats occur in a certain order.

I was surprised as well.

If you do then don't do it through ticketmaster! I did assuming I'd be emailed an e-ticket, but no they're posting it to me which means it aint worth a shit for tomorrow! I can't even cancel the fυcking thing either :mad:

I just joined the fight club via the fight club website, how does this work? do they send me code or is it to late to get the code for the Irish show?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

Price: €50.00 - €250.00

Internet Onsale Info
    Onsale to General Public:
    Tue 21/10/08, 09:00

Internet Presale Info
    Fan Club Members:
    Start:Fri 17/10/08, 09:00
    End:Sun 19/10/08, 08:00

Newsletter Subscribr:

O2 Priority Booking:

UFC Fight Club is $75. And yes I am going to join it today to get tickets tomorrow.

Anyway I can buy it without a credit card? Should I drop into a ticketmaster outlet somwhere and order them, I have never done this before so advice is welcome.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

What are the best seats? Section D from 10 rows back looks good

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭starrywalsh

Well I'm guessing its not the €50 seats.

• Advertisement

Anyway I can buy it without a credit card? Should I drop into a ticketmaster outlet somwhere and order them, I have never done this before so advice is welcome.

If you have no credit card then you will have to got to a ticketmaster outlet or you could buy them on ebay (but you will have to pay big bucks for them)

Its amazing how many people are signing up to the fight club to get tickets, I have been a member a while, I might buy 9000 tickets tomorrow and put them all on ebay - seriously though - there will be plenty of tickets available for this event.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

I just joined the fight club via the fight club website, how does this work? do they send me code or is it to late to get the code for the Irish show?

1) Log onto the UFC fightclub website.

2) Click on the events tab

3) Scroll dow the page and you should have 2 presale codes, 1 for US events and 1 for UK events. Use the UK one.

IF YOU DONT HAVE A FIGHT CLUB MEMBERSHIP YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS ON TICKETMASTER AT THE SAME TIME AS BUYING TICKETS IN THE PRESALE. YOU WONT NEED A CODE, THEY WILL JUST ADD ON THE FC MEMBERSHIP PRICE TO THE TICKET PRICE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭Killme00

stevemc01 wrote: »

3) Scroll dow the page and you should have 2 presale codes, 1 for US events and 1 for UK events. Use the UK one.

But UFC 93 isnt on in the UK

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭stevemc01

Killme00 wrote: »
    But UFC 93 isnt on in the UK

I'm perfectly aware of that.

I'm just trying to help guys out here who have asked questions, if you rather I didnt so you can listen to everyone pissing and moaning in 24 hours fair enough.

This sort of thing happens here all the time Steve, you'll have you tickets tomorrow at 9am - never mind these dopes.

stevemc01 wrote: »

IF YOU DONT HAVE A FIGHT CLUB MEMBERSHIP YOU CAN PURCHASE THIS ON TICKETMASTER AT THE SAME TIME AS BUYING TICKETS IN THE PRESALE. YOU WONT NEED A CODE, THEY WILL JUST ADD ON THE FC MEMBERSHIP PRICE TO THE TICKET PRICE

Ok I got code and it has (UK) at the end of it, do I ad this to the end of the code or do you just drop the UK bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭bigslick

calex71 wrote: »
    Damn my lack of employment at the moment :mad:

Thank god for my newly found employment :D

Any idea how much a great seat would cost guys?

bigslick wrote: »
    Thank god for my newly found employment :D

Any idea how much a great seat would cost guys?

€250

Heard the most expensive are not necessarily the best though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

The two times I was at the UFCs over in England I got the most expensive seats(they were presents) and I had the time of my life,the seats were great and I got to meet like everyone in the UFC.It may not be worth it if you're earning your own income but its a great christmas pressie

250 is alot but is a relative bargain if ya have the time of your life lol. Might see if i can grab some money together in few days b4 they go on sale (dont feel like paying an extra 50 quid for the opportunity to buy pre-tickets lol)

Can anyone who gets tickets 2morro let us know how much each sector will be?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

What's all this Marcus Davis love about? He's not that great a fighter, nearly all his wins are against guys who are never going to be contenders. He was found out in his last fight against Swick

I wouldn't say that it would be worth signing up the the fan club just for better seats. It's not like all the good seats are offered first, they just offer a certain number of seats in each section. So there's going to be fan club members who are slightly late booking their tickets who could get better seats if they waited for the public sale

Think with fan club u can go to weigh in and meet and greet few stars for phots and autographs. This just rumour or true?

Fozzy wrote: »
    What's all this Marcus Davis love about?

Jump Around!

He keeps KO'ing English guys then shouting out his love for his Oirish roots...he's always gonna be "over" with an Irish crowd...unless they put him up against one of ours!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Perfect fit

how come my fight club membership just says UK but theres no code??

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Same problem as Perfect Fit - on the event page, no presale codes.

• Advertisement

Anyone get tickets yet?

Advertisement