Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who are ya?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭mirwillbeback

cowzerp wrote: »
    Did it have his brothers michaels name on it?! that would of been better."Lets get ready to rumble".
    bruce buffer, poor mans michael in all fainess. "its time"! what a crap call out..

funny add on to that is that we met him in Newcastle in the bar we were in, and I had a pint with him. all the lads knew the story so I said to him, " Bruce, we met you in 2004 and you made my boy feel very special ".

He comes back with, " you know what, that means a lot to me - you know why ( starts hitting his chest with his fist ) - it comes from the heart " :pac:

I kid you not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭herewegoagain

Name is herewegoagain
    Im a pro wrestler in America originally from Dublin...
    Go to a lot of MMA events and am good pals with a few MMA Fighters

• Registered Users Posts: 4,824 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Hi lads Rickys the name. Glad to finally see the MMA board arrive here on boards.ie. I guess since everyone is putting there credentials, I have a second deegre black belt, was quite a decent fighter but when I came to college both Tae Kwon Do and sports in general took the back seat to women, booze and parties (no particular order)

Always was been aware of MMA and the oringinal UFC but wasn't until the UF one in which my interest really clicked. My mate and I used to have WWE PPV beers (which we grew out of) now its UFC beers. Hope to get back training in the next year or two. Possibly back to TKD or maybe JUDO or BJJ. Decisions decisions decisions!

Advertisement