Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading pes 2009 demo

Options
  • 03-10-2008 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

does anyone know if you can download the ps3 demo to a pc, then transfer onto an external hardrive and then install onto a ps3.

i dont have t'internet at home.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,059 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

http://store.playstation.com/game/index.vm

No at the moment - it is not available on the PS store online. Maybe it will be added soon and you would be able to do so then.

The link above was accessed with Ireland selected, maybe if you try the UK store it might be there. dunno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

And already the demo is being edited, have a gander at the version done by "Juice" ans the graphic improvements by Sion:
    http://www.pesvirtualsuperstar.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=249
    Hope ye enjoy! :)

Also, Sion gives this insight into what can be expected of the full version.
    Sion wrote: »
    Looking through the files is a great way of finding out what the full game will be like, what I have found so far is an insite to the stadia we should expect and what sort of leagues we will have amongst other things:

Stadiums:
    2je8tox.png

Balls:
    szkdox.png

Leagues and Player Categories/Regions:
    6jk1vp.png

ML Leagues & Divisions:
    b81l3l.png

Misc Images & Backgrounds:
    16kqo0m.png

1ewbch.png

2jciv6e.png

219e5iq.png
    http://www.pesvirtualsuperstar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1749

• Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭T-b0n3

Yea I want the demo for xbox but don't have Xbox live, any one able to help me??

Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 colamad

I have just posted on another problem about someone who had a major xbox freeze and I too have the same problem and you are lucky not to have xbox live to download pes demos. With the thread I posted on, one person seemed to be having the same problem as me, his xbox froze as soon as he signed into xbox live while he was downloading pes 2008 demo. I am downloading pes 2009 and I have the same problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

downloaded it yesterday.... dont think its as good as fifa.
    very japanese feel about it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Are the Spanish & Italian leagues not licensed anymo??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

no sir. I think they have all the teams in serie A though and only a small few from la liga:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

downloaded it yesterday.... dont think its as good as fifa.
    very japanese feel about it!

sorry, i just had to ask

How does something FEEL japanese?, to me it felt more or less like a football game, quite a good one, you cant play as japan in the demo and as far as i remember there was no anime. The graphics are actually better than fifa's attempts at player likeness this year.

It felt .... japanese???:confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement