Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sol Campbell finally signs for Arsenal !

Options
  • 03-07-2001 2:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm sorry...I just can't stop smiling right now...

It had to happen didn't it...all my friends who are Spurs fans(pitiful I know, but they're still m8s biggrin.gif) Well...WAN THE GUNNERRRRSSS!!

Bob the Unlucky Octopus
    =Veni Vidi Vici=
    PS- Now all we need to do is stop Viera being a m0ng, realize after this signing that his future's with us, and get out and play the f*cking game the way we Gooners all know he can mad.gif

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭stu_69

no way man I did'nt think he would stay in london and deffo not with arsenal....

I am Jacks complete lack of suprise

• Registered Users Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭Xterminator

That a first rate coup for the
    Arsenal, but all those bitter spurs fans?

You'd think they'ed be happy for all the good service he gave them, and wish him well!

Arsenal have called a 5.30 press conference today. Looks like Richard Wright has been signed.

Then again there was a story in The Telegraph about a swap deal involving Silvinho, some cash and a certain Mr. Rivaldo, but then again that would be dreamland !

Gandalf.

(btw noticed how quiet Paddy is this week wink.gif)

Yep it was Richard Wright for £6 million.

Gandalf.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 BigCharlie

Who cares?

Why would anybody from anywhere beyond the Avenell Road ever want to support Arsenal?

Name three football league clubs in the London Area with three words in their name:

West Ham United
    Queen's Park Rangers

and

Boring Boring Arsenal

You bog trotters who think you're so cool just because you bought a Dennis Bergkamp jersey at a ridiculously inflated price make me want to puke!!!

Jumped up pretentious wannabes, the lot of you.

You might as well support United!!!!!

(Hate them too)

Advertisement