Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Dinosaur Toys...

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I really really want this!

jurassicpark.jpg
    1dinoUSE2.jpg
    ref3-8561.jpg
    Jurassic_Park_T-Rex_VS_Velociraptors_Diorama_Sideshow_350_525.jpg
    3008653924_6e42144069.jpg
    jurassicpark_diorama-06.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

dinoriders.jpg

Any one remember Dinoriders? :pac:

Zadkiel wrote: »
    dinoriders.jpg

Any one remember Dinoriders? :pac:

Hell yeah!

117640259585935194ur7nd2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

Galvasean wrote: »
    Hell yeah!

117640259585935194ur7nd2.jpg

Brilliant! I remember watching the cartoon on Saturdays! I used to tie Action man weapons to my dog's head....he was never the same after that.:o

attachment.php?do=fullview&attachmentid=23142

• Advertisement

Check out this never released prototype of the Jurassic Park T.rex. Much more realistic and movie accurate than the eventual release.

Prototype:
    originalrex.jpg

Released version:
    trex4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

I don't know if anyone here is interested in these.

But Schleich do a two ranges of model dinos, and also do current and prehistoric mammals.

There is a smaller in size range and a dino range that is 1:40 in scale. The detail is amazing on them.

I picked up a couple and can attest for how detailed they are. They are perfect gifts for the dino mad kid or adult.

http://www.schleich-s.de/en/action_figure/product_range/replica_saurus/spinosaurus/index.html

I got my ones through Amazon. But it looks like the main site sells them to here also.

You can get them in Toymaster and Smyths toy shops. However they are very expensive there I must admit. That said I have the Shonisaurus and the Triceratops. Nice models.

SCH16449-2T.jpg
    1102105.jpg

Speaking of highly dtailed models, check out these Bullyland Dinosaurs I found on dinosaurtime.co.uk

http://dinosaurtime.co.uk/dinosaursChoices.asp?intCatalogID=10022

The site is full of cool models to suit any price range.
    If you have a tonne to spare I suggest checking this bad boy out:
    1001107.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Galvasean wrote: »
    Speaking of highly dtailed models, check out these Bullyland Dinosaurs I found on dinosaurtime.co.uk

http://dinosaurtime.co.uk/dinosaursChoices.asp?intCatalogID=10022

The site is full of cool models to suit any price range.
    If you have a tonne to spare I suggest checking this bad boy out:
    1001107.jpg

Damn you, the skeleton and skull models on that site are stunning. I love the T-Rex skeleton, and the skull has me wanting to spend. :D

Coool....
    deinonychus-finished-lg.jpg

http://www.dinostoreus.com/

Why do i tease myself?

Meet the all new Dinobots!

41_1610_4b3df3aabf3a6e6_1280518946.jpg

Coming soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Mandy1

Hi,

I have this set up to the 103rd edition but missing 13 books. They have the binders, glow in the dark dinosaur and 3D glassis and the books are in pristine condition. Would you know what this set might be worth or where I could sell it?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Mandy1 wrote: »
    Hi,

I have this set up to the 103rd edition but missing 13 books. They have the binders, glow in the dark dinosaur and 3D glassis and the books are in pristine condition. Would you know what this set might be worth or where I could sell it?
    I think we can just start the bidding. :D

I had dinoriders. Never any official Jurassic park models but a ton of generic poseables. Plus for years I bought them for my little brother so that I'd be able to play with them too!

Advertisement