Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Is Roulette Sniper the real deal?

  • 25-09-2008 12:41am
    #1
    Closed Accounts Posts: 636 NADA


    OK so I've been looking into roulette alot online recently. Now I do realise the game is unbeatable in a sense but all of these guys swearing to be making 16000 dollars a week using this programme rouleelte sniper makes me curious. I actually think the guy in this video is Irish

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnunUY8PR8I&feature=related

    Wanna try this stuff but don't wanna be a sucker so I'm not taking any chances. Anyone wanna shed some light on this subject if they have experience especially if they have negative experience.


«134

Comments

  • Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭ ArmaniJeanss


    I haven't read the link, but I can tell you with 100% accuracy that it is a scam. Roulette is not beatable, and anyone who claims it is is therefore or a fool or a scammer.


    p.s. No offence, but this is the 2nd thread you've started about an online casino. I can't emphasize enough that you will lose money if you keep playing these.


  • Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭ ErinGoBrath


    Why would a guy who's earning 16000 dollars a week need to:
    a) pimp some 'special software' when he's already 'minted'?
    b) let anyone else in on his money making plan? Oh I see, he's giving something back/act of charity. Nice.

    Scam, he'll make money on you believing the hype. Avoid.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 NADA


    I haven't read the link, but I can tell you with 100% accuracy that it is a scam. Roulette is not beatable, and anyone who claims it is is therefore or a fool or a scammer.


    p.s. No offence, but this is the 2nd thread you've started about an online casino. I can't emphasize enough that you will lose money if you keep playing these.


    Yeah I know ha! Ah thing is I never played at online casinos so I won't be losing my money ha!


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 510 Car Mad


    NADA wrote: »
    OK so I've been looking into roulette alot online recently. Now I do realise the game is unbeatable in a sense but all of these guys swearing to be making 16000 dollars a week using this programme rouleelte sniper makes me curious. I actually think the guy in this video is Irish

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnunUY8PR8I&feature=related

    Wanna try this stuff but don't wanna be a sucker so I'm not taking any chances. Anyone wanna shed some light on this subject if they have experience especially if they have negative experience.

    Stay away brought it useless basicaly martingale progression small wins huge loses:(


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 636 NADA


    Yeah that's what I got from playing with the trial! Just doubling bets and all that bull****!


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭✭ TheDude2008


    Id love to own a casino with fools like the op around would make a fortune, there is no system to win idiot, you go play in a casino you will loose in the long term, better off burning your money instead.


  • Registered Users Posts: 37,379 ✭✭✭✭ Mellor


    OP, without even looking at that link, I can say that its boll0x,
    not only is roulette not beatable in a sense, its just not beatable.
    Id love to own a casino with fools like the op around would make a fortune, there is no system to win idiot, you go play in a casino you will loose in the long term, better off burning your money instead.
    this however, is not true


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭ cherrypicker555


    I haven't read the link, but I can tell you with 100% accuracy that it is a scam. Roulette is not beatable, and anyone who claims it is is therefore or a fool or a scammer.


    p.s. No offence, but this is the 2nd thread you've started about an online casino. I can't emphasize enough that you will lose money if you keep playing these.


    It is but you need a massive bankroll and only win a small amount on spins in your favour, Example.

    Bet 20 red lose.

    Bet 40 red lose.

    Bet 100 red win 100....Profit £40.

    Problem is within a few losing spins your into betting lots of money, most tables have a £ 500 limit on betting on red/black, odd/even, so you cant chase your loss. Also place I go has a £20 minimum red/black bet.

    I have had 9 spins in a row go against me testing this at home, which would have had me bettin a few grand to win back my loss and profit.


    Saying that sometimes I like to play this system as it feels like money for nothing.

    Last time I won £100 after three spins, cashed up and walked out.


    Its a mad buzz.


  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭ thedini


    Its a mad buzz.
    LOL


  • Registered Users Posts: 37,379 ✭✭✭✭ Mellor


    It is but you need a massive bankroll and only win a small amount on spins in your favour, Example.

    Bet 20 red lose.

    Bet 40 red lose.

    Bet 100 red win 100....Profit £40.

    Problem is within a few losing spins your into betting lots of money, most tables have a £ 500 limit on betting on red/black, odd/even, so you cant chase your loss. Also place I go has a £20 minimum red/black bet.

    I have had 9 spins in a row go against me testing this at home, which would have had me bettin a few grand to win back my loss and profit.


    Saying that sometimes I like to play this system as it feels like money for nothing.

    Last time I won £100 after three spins, cashed up and walked out.


    Its a mad buzz.
    lol,
    busto soon


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,415 ✭✭✭✭ dsmythy


    It is but you need a massive bankroll and only win a small amount on spins in your favour, Example.

    Bet 20 red lose.

    Bet 40 red lose.

    Bet 100 red win 100....Profit £40.

    Problem is within a few losing spins your into betting lots of money, most tables have a £ 500 limit on betting on red/black, odd/even, so you cant chase your loss. Also place I go has a £20 minimum red/black bet.

    I have had 9 spins in a row go against me testing this at home, which would have had me bettin a few grand to win back my loss and profit.


    Saying that sometimes I like to play this system as it feels like money for nothing.

    Last time I won £100 after three spins, cashed up and walked out.


    Its a mad buzz.

    Mad as in you'd have to be mad to try it. Like using crack.


  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭ CHD


    It is but you need a massive bankroll and only win a small amount on spins in your favour, Example.

    Bet 20 red lose.

    Bet 40 red lose.

    Bet 100 red win 100....Profit £40.

    Problem is within a few losing spins your into betting lots of money, most tables have a £ 500 limit on betting on red/black, odd/even, so you cant chase your loss. Also place I go has a £20 minimum red/black bet.

    I have had 9 spins in a row go against me testing this at home, which would have had me bettin a few grand to win back my loss and profit.


    Saying that sometimes I like to play this system as it feels like money for nothing.

    Last time I won £100 after three spins, cashed up and walked out.


    Its a mad buzz.
    Thats not beating the game thats gambling.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭ cherrypicker555


    CHD wrote: »
    Thats not beating the game thats gambling.


    Only because you can't chase your losses beyond a £500 bet on one colour, (not sure about in the US, expect if you did play this they would ban you) , Roulette can be beaten but no casino would allow you to consistantly win and you need a massive bankroll.

    Example :


    1.Bet 20 red lose

    2 Bet 40 red lose

    3 Bet 80 red lose

    4 Bet 160 red lose

    5 Bet 300 red lose.

    6 Bet 620 red lose.


    7 Bet 1240 red lose.


    8 Bet 2500 red lose.

    9 Bet 5020 red....Win....Profit 20.


    When tested at home the system makes around £ 500 an hour profit, then a huge amount of spinds go the other way, as stated, I once spun 9 black in a row.

    Saying that the house advantage of Roulette over the punter is less then that of the high st bookmaker.


  • Registered Users Posts: 9,522 ✭✭✭ Dodge


    Only because you can't chase your losses beyond a £500 bet on one colour, (not sure about in the US, expect if you did play this they would ban you)
    No they wouldn't. They know you'd be bak losing to them all the time because
    Its a mad buzz.

    Casinos are fine for entertainment purposes. Playing even simple strategy at BJ can win in the short term but the house edge will nearly always see you lose. If you're willing to part with the cash, it can still be an enjoyable time. People gambling on cartoons and computer programmes are doomed to fail though


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭ cherrypicker555


    Dodge wrote: »
    No they wouldn't. They know you'd be bak losing to them all the time because



    Casinos are fine for entertainment purposes. Playing even simple strategy at BJ can win in the short term but the house edge will nearly always see you lose. If you're willing to part with the cash, it can still be an enjoyable time. People gambling on cartoons and computer programmes are doomed to fail though



    But if you have a massive bankroll and followed the above system (if an unlimited max bet was allowed on one colour) how could you lose ?


    http://www.inside-edge-mag.co.uk/casinos/masterclass/194/roulette.html


    ........Heres the alternative, watch the wheel as an example spin 6 red x then bet black, if you lose chase your money and add some on.


    "When I'm betting against the wheel, if I wait for, say, six red numbers in a row, then I'm closer to hitting a black than if I bet on black straight away, although there's no mathematical logic in this. Waiting for ten reds would be even better, but runs of ten aren't as frequent.

    Nevertheless, the longest recorded run is said to be 27 of the same colour, so that whoever was following the wheel that day cleaned up. The world record for the same number hitting is seven times running and happened in Bristol many years ago. I've seen the same number hit four times in a row - long, long odds.

    With online casinos, the software records the previous numbers, making it easier to know what numbers have recently hit. In many real casinos, a number board will display the past 15 or so numbers behind the wheel.

    Besides understanding the game better than most, the other reason I win is that I work to preconceived plans. I set modest win targets and tight loss limits. Winning consistently is the only true goal. Anyone can win sometimes, but usually they'll lose overall. In Las Vegas, the average visitor loses $400 or so. They expect to lose - and, without wishing to be unkind, they deserve to lose because they don't care enough about winning. Most will say they had a great time. Great time? Losing money? Come on!

    Stick to your budget
    There are two aspects to money management. First, fix a budget you can afford and stick to it. Don't carry cash you don't really want to risk. Don't top up your lost money with visits to cashpoints. Set a modest loss limit in advance. If you have £400 to play with, divide it into four chunks of £100 and play with one at a time. If you lose one chunk, then stop for a while before starting again - but without expecting to win back the entire £100 lost (a 100% win target is just plain greedy). Reach your next win target of, say, 20-30% and stop. Take a break. Relax with a beer or a meal, or log off for a while, and then start again with another modest win target. You may well win back what you lost over a session or two more.

    Have a staking plan
    The second aspect of money management is system play - in other words, what you stake. I don't have the space here to explain all the different approaches, but the simplest advice is to:

    Keep stakes low
    Keep stakes at the same level while you're losing (or even reduce them)
    Increase the stakes when winning.
    Play the table-minimum stakes until you get ahead. It's no crime to be a small player: you're not playing to impress the girlfriend, wife or casino boss. You're playing to win! Most players lose because they run out of money by betting too much, too quickly.

    Take a tip from the casinos: they don't lose, and they don't expect to win more than a small percentage on each spin. At roulette, at worst the odds are just over 5% in the casino's favour. If you bet £100, casinos expect to win only between £5 and £6 at most each spin. In reality, most people arriving with £100 will lose it all for ignoring the guidelines I've set out. The casinos' edge chips away relentlessly. Casinos shrug off the hard knocks when the high rollers win their millions because they have the resources to carry this type of loss. Your approach must be the same: the more money you have available, the greater the chance that you can manage it successfully by being modest in your goals and patient in your plans to get there.

    Playing roulette to win is hard work. It's also enormous fun. I guarantee that taking time to learn to play properly will bring rewards. In the long run, no matter how exciting the action on the internet or in the casino, it's far more fun to win than lose. Don't be a moose - play to win!"


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭ ArmaniJeanss


    Playing roulette to win is hard work. It's also enormous fun. I guarantee that taking time to learn to play properly will bring rewards. In the long run, no matter how exciting the action on the internet or in the casino, it's far more fun to win than lose. Don't be a moose - play to win!"

    I see on your website you phrase it slightly differently.

    Playing to win is hard work. We guarantee that taking time to learn to play properly will bring in rewards. In the long run, no matter how exciting the action on the internet or in the casinos, it's far more fun to win than lose. Don't be a moose - play to win!

    http://www.roulettesystemwinner.com/

    Shills are scum.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭ cherrypicker555


    I see on your website you phrase it slightly differently.

    Playing to win is hard work. We guarantee that taking time to learn to play properly will bring in rewards. In the long run, no matter how exciting the action on the internet or in the casinos, it's far more fun to win than lose. Don't be a moose - play to win!

    http://www.roulettesystemwinner.com/

    Shills are scum.



    Its not my website, no need to throw your toys out of the pram !


  • Registered Users Posts: 9,522 ✭✭✭ Dodge




  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭ thedini


    Dodge wrote: »
    yea had read that before, some people just have blinkers on!!


  • Registered Users Posts: 6,399 ✭✭✭ jhegarty


    But if you have a massive bankroll and followed the above system (if an unlimited max bet was allowed on one colour) how could you lose ?

    That system can work...

    All you need is to have infinite money, in a casino that takes any bet, and is open for ever.....


    give it ago if you can arrange the above...


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 ✭✭✭ trynabe


    But if you have a massive bankroll and followed the above system (if an unlimited max bet was allowed on one colour) how could you lose ?


    http://www.inside-edge-mag.co.uk/casinos/masterclass/194/roulette.html


    ........Heres the alternative, watch the wheel as an example spin 6 red x then bet black, if you lose chase your money and add some on.


    "When I'm betting against the wheel, if I wait for, say, six red numbers in a row, then I'm closer to hitting a black than if I bet on black straight away, although there's no mathematical logic in this. Waiting for ten reds would be even better, but runs of ten aren't as frequent.

    Nevertheless, the longest recorded run is said to be 27 of the same colour, so that whoever was following the wheel that day cleaned up. The world record for the same number hitting is seven times running and happened in Bristol many years ago. I've seen the same number hit four times in a row - long, long odds.

    With online casinos, the software records the previous numbers, making it easier to know what numbers have recently hit. In many real casinos, a number board will display the past 15 or so numbers behind the wheel.

    Besides understanding the game better than most, the other reason I win is that I work to preconceived plans. I set modest win targets and tight loss limits. Winning consistently is the only true goal. Anyone can win sometimes, but usually they'll lose overall. In Las Vegas, the average visitor loses $400 or so. They expect to lose - and, without wishing to be unkind, they deserve to lose because they don't care enough about winning. Most will say they had a great time. Great time? Losing money? Come on!

    Stick to your budget
    There are two aspects to money management. First, fix a budget you can afford and stick to it. Don't carry cash you don't really want to risk. Don't top up your lost money with visits to cashpoints. Set a modest loss limit in advance. If you have £400 to play with, divide it into four chunks of £100 and play with one at a time. If you lose one chunk, then stop for a while before starting again - but without expecting to win back the entire £100 lost (a 100% win target is just plain greedy). Reach your next win target of, say, 20-30% and stop. Take a break. Relax with a beer or a meal, or log off for a while, and then start again with another modest win target. You may well win back what you lost over a session or two more.

    Have a staking plan
    The second aspect of money management is system play - in other words, what you stake. I don't have the space here to explain all the different approaches, but the simplest advice is to:

    Keep stakes low
    Keep stakes at the same level while you're losing (or even reduce them)
    Increase the stakes when winning.
    Play the table-minimum stakes until you get ahead. It's no crime to be a small player: you're not playing to impress the girlfriend, wife or casino boss. You're playing to win! Most players lose because they run out of money by betting too much, too quickly.

    Take a tip from the casinos: they don't lose, and they don't expect to win more than a small percentage on each spin. At roulette, at worst the odds are just over 5% in the casino's favour. If you bet £100, casinos expect to win only between £5 and £6 at most each spin. In reality, most people arriving with £100 will lose it all for ignoring the guidelines I've set out. The casinos' edge chips away relentlessly. Casinos shrug off the hard knocks when the high rollers win their millions because they have the resources to carry this type of loss. Your approach must be the same: the more money you have available, the greater the chance that you can manage it successfully by being modest in your goals and patient in your plans to get there.

    Playing roulette to win is hard work. It's also enormous fun. I guarantee that taking time to learn to play properly will bring rewards. In the long run, no matter how exciting the action on the internet or in the casino, it's far more fun to win than lose. Don't be a moose - play to win!"


    this fella makes sense listen to him no1 else
    i used a system like this ,, live casinos only wait for 4 conseq colours then use martingale system, i made hundreds ,,,,,however i lost it all in one night ,, i think 11 conseq colours is a record i hit ten so bye bye cash ,, realistically if you had a system that made money why would you tell people
    with roulette quit when your ahead thats the only sytem to win only use it for fun ,,its statiscally and mathematically unbeatable ,,if your an engineer then balances in the wheel can hellp you get an edge which will win long term but i dont think the casino will let you record the results haha
    good luck


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭ cherrypicker555


    thedini wrote: »
    yea had read that before, some people just have blinkers on!!



    In terms of pure maths you are correct,each spin has an even chance of red/black BUT, the spins are not insolation, hence 2 spins landing on red has more chance then 6 spins landing on red in a row.Thus betting black after the wheel lands on red 4x in a row on red has a better chance then betting red after the wheel just landed on black x1.


    Example if you had to play Russian roulette, 1 bullet six chambers with 3 people, the first persons chance is 6/1, the seconds 2/1, the thirds 3/1 of shooting themself, not 6/1 each time.


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭ ArmaniJeanss


    In terms of pure maths you are correct,each spin has an even chance of red/black BUT, the spins are not insolation, hence 2 spins landing on red has more chance then 6 spins landing on red in a row.Thus betting black after the wheel lands on red 4x in a row on red has a better chance then betting red after the wheel just landed on black x1.

    Either you are deliberately misleading people, or you are completely and utterly deluded.

    Each spin is in isolation. 4 reds in a row has absolutely zero bearing on whether or not the next spin will be red or black.
    They still have a completely similar chance of occuring.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭ cherrypicker555


    Either you are deliberately misleading people, or you are completely and utterly deluded.

    Each spin is in isolation. 4 reds in a row has absolutely zero bearing on whether or not the next spin will be red or black.
    They still have a completely similar chance of occuring.



    You are looking at each spin in isolation, when in fact its part of a sequence, just a a horserace is, the chances of spinning red x 2 are not the same as spinning red 6 in a row.

    Hence the odds on the ball landing on red 6 x in a row are much longer. Therefore the last sequence does have a bearing.


    I would suggest you cut down the personal abuse, or stick with doing your 50p win doubles, ha.


  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭ thedini


    You are looking at each spin in isolation, when in fact its part of a sequence, just a a horserace is, the chances of spinning red x 2 are not the same as spinning red 6 in a row.

    Hence the odds on the ball landing on red 6 x in a row are much longer. Therefore the last sequence does have a bearing.


    I would suggest you cut down the personal abuse, or stick with doing your 50p win doubles, ha.

    of course the odds aren't the same hitting 6 reds in a row as opposed to 2. where you are confusing the issue is that you are talking about mid sequence.you say for example if it hits 4 blacks in a row that the odds on a black hitting next isn't evs. can you tell me what the odds are so and mathematically back it up to prove your argument.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 427 ✭✭ pyure


    You are looking at each spin in isolation, when in fact its part of a sequence, just a a horserace is

    No it's not. Why ? Because the roulette machine has no memory of previous numbers, so on every spin the odds of black v red are still 50/50. Waiting for 6 reds in a row, then betting on black does not mathimatically improve your chance of black coming up next - it's still 50/50.


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭ cherrypicker555


    pyure wrote: »
    No it's not. Why ? Because the roulette machine has no memory of previous numbers, so on every spin the odds of black v red are still 50/50. Waiting for 6 reds in a row, then betting on black does not mathimatically improve your chance of black coming up next - it's still 50/50.


    Thats only true over one spin, the odds on the ball landing on red 2x or red 6 x in a row are significantly different. If the ball lands on one colour numerous x, its less likely to land on that colour next spin. Thats a statistical fact.


  • Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭ thedini


    Thats only true over one spin, the odds on the ball landing on red 2x or red 6 x in a row are significantly different. If the ball lands on one colour numerous x, its less likely to land on that colour next spin. Thats a statistical fact.
    what are the odds so:rolleyes:


  • Registered Users Posts: 12,440 ✭✭✭✭ ArmaniJeanss



    I would suggest you cut down the personal abuse, or stick with doing your 50p win doubles, ha.

    Eh, there was no personal abuse, merely pointing out that you are either lying or wrong.

    Clearly you are either a) deliberately misleading people by referring to loads of scam artists who are claiming to have winning systems for a game that is just not beatable

    or else
    b) you are deluded enough that you genuinely think the maths stuff you are coming out with is true.

    You seem to think that because the odds of an RRRRRR string is greater than the odds of an RRR string therefore once we come across an RRR string that it is now time to bet black.
    However this thinking is deluded because the 4th spin exists in isolation and the chances of Red or Black are still identical.
    stick with doing your 50p win doubles, ha.
    :pac:


  • Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭ cherrypicker555


    thedini wrote: »
    what are the odds so:rolleyes:

    Exclude 5% house advantage.

    red x 1.....2/1

    red x 2 in a row.....4/1


    red x 3.....8/1


    red x 4 .....16/1


    red x 5 .....32/1


    red x 6 64/1


    red x 7 128/1


    Therefore as you can see on the 5th spin the odds on the ball landing on black are 2/1 or 50/50, on red 32/1. Even though over 1 spin its 50/50.


This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement