Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US / IRL: 4X05 - "Safe & Sound" [**SPOILERS WITHIN**]

Options
  • 21-09-2008 11:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,606 ✭✭✭

US / IRL: 4X05 - "Safe & Sound" [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]
    - WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT SEEN "SAFE & SOUND" -

Episode Title: "Safe & Sound"
    Airdate: September 22nd 2008

TV.com Summary: Spoiler:
    Self locates another card, hidden in a safe within a secure federal building.
    Mahone continues his quest for revenge.
    T-Bag's new life may be in jeopardy.

This episode shall air on:

(US) - FOX - September 22nd 2008
    (IE) - RTÉ 2 - September 23rd 2008
    (UK) - SKY 1 - September 23rd 2008

If you are sure you have seen the episode as mentioned above (on the channels on those original airdates), you can move down further in order to discuss the episode.

Otherwise, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED - there shall be major plot details of the episode revealed and discussed below with no spoiler tags used!

What Did You Think Of "Safe & Sound"? 28 votes

0%
    7%
    GO'Scian1500ww 2 votes
    21%
    Mossy MonkMr ESherifuEyespyglenjaminJP Liz 6 votes
    42%
    LFCFanJ-blkJosephRon DMCziedthevil_seedRick_JellomailrewopAlso Starring LeVar BurtonZonda999The Buster 12 votes
    17%
    Our man in HavanadoonothingBrianb8802Agamemnontopher182 5 votes
    3%
    skibum 1 vote
    7%
    PullMyFinger!weemcd 2 votes
    0%
    0%
    0%

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

7/10 this week.

More mission impossible this week. How did they put the card back in the safe without the guy noticing that there was a huge hole in the back of the safe?

More receptionist action this week. :) 2%! She sold herself short. :D
    T-Bag is about to get his comeuppance. :D That Chinese guy looks like he will waste T-Bag soon.

Gretchen is on the loose again which will make things interesting. Agent Self is looking like a goner after the general sussed out he was snooping on him.

Mahone, now WTF! What is his game? Locked up again?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Haha, it's gone down the mission impossible road alright.

More great suspense and tension.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

First decent episode of this series. Hopefully it'll pick up from here on in.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

tense stuff. 8/10 episode 10/10 receptionist ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

9/10

Best episode of the season no doubt. The receptionist gets a 10/10 for her scene where she leant over T-Bags desk.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Greedy little minx.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Only reason I am watching this god awful tripe , is now because of the receptionist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭Agamemnon

Good stuf. I hope the receptionist's breasts stage their own prison break from her top soon.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Good episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,646 ✭✭✭cooker3

That was actually pretty good. Best episode of the season by a good way. I didn't find myself constantly thinking how ridiculous everything was.
    It actually allowed the characters to use their strong points.

Michael breaking into something using some nifty science.
    Mahone doing some investigating and tracking down a suspect.
    Shannon Lucio bending down.

Also moved the plot along with Gretchen finally escaping and more info on the plan for Laos. So yeah much better

Lol @ tags

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Yep, enjoyable episode - 8/10. The main story with Michael breaking into the safe probably had the most ridiculous parts in it (how did they put everything back together anyway so that when the guy Self took out to lunch returned to his office didn't notice the hole in the wall?) but the rest was pretty good. Nice to see Mahone in investigative mode again and figure out Wyatt's trap in time - we'll see how that pans out now. And Gretchen's one hard-as-nails b**ch - I wonder if she'll side with the boys or go up against everyone (or go for the bird book)?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

cooker3 wrote: »
    I didn't find myself constantly thinking how ridiculous everything was.

Except for the bit where the agent happened to have a pre-made burger&chips in his office ready to eat for his visitor. bit off the wall!

I think its actually becoming enjoyable now too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I liked this episode (btw if anyone wants to upload a pic of the receptionish leaning over I wouldn't mind ;) )

I like the involvment of the General into the whole thing,he's being too much of a Big Brother all along, it'll be nice to see him on the back foot a bit, I also think that all the card holders having to have their cards on them should speed things along for the team, they should have all the cards in time for the spinaroo that is normally done around the middle of the season

• Registered Users Posts: 2,453 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Best episode so far this season. Typical Prison Break fashion with the tension and suspense and all round nail biter episode. Think the writers really put some effort into this episode but the fact that not single person so far has reckonised any of the Fox River gang is a bit too far'fetched, T-Bag especially seen as though his face should be widely regonisable as he was a serial rapist and kiddie fidler. Also the card holder not noticing the hole in his safe was a bit...... Like the story line with Mahone and 'cliff hanger' ending with The General.

9/10:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,333 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    9/10

Best episode of the season no doubt. The receptionist gets a 10/10 for her scene where she leant over T-Bags desk.

Definitely.

She was yummy.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

attachment.php?attachmentid=106588&d=1222249568

Thought Yee Might Like It

• Registered Users Posts: 17,333 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

ziedth wrote: »

As Lee from The Apprentice might say..

That's what I'm talking about!

Her name is Shannon Lucio apparently. She used to be in the OC or something. Racktastic.

Good episode too. Tense like some of the first season cliffhangers.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Ya it was a great episode, I really am enjoying Mahone this season like I enjoyed Link in season 2. afaik he's the best actor on the show. T-Bag's storyline is comical too as far feteched as it is and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Those guns are loaded. Yes sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Yep, she's a perfectly good reason to keep watching. Also liking Mahone's storyline, he'd better track down Wyatt soon, and end him! I'm intrigued as to what Gretchen is gonna do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

Another good thing about this episode was one of my favourite stock screams! (when Gretchen escaped and put a screw through her jailer's head)...

Have a listen to this (from a scene of pure genius, don't know the actual film:p:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Check out those magumbos!!!!!:cool:I wonder if t-bag has his way with her.....

Fantastic tits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Fantastic tits.
    QFT!

Agreed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

1shannon_lucio_usa.jpg

ru6cyidto8zwmihu5336fact3.jpg

702478466ab5e3875535d20ai4.jpg

rspringbreaksharkattack.jpg

more photos here

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hmm... did she get a bit of augmentation since those pics?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭dade

probably, you complaining about her upgrade?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

That post can't be quoted enough . . . Jesus wept. . .

weemcd wrote: »
    That post can't be quoted enough . . . Jesus wept. . .

I hear that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Unreal, she is keeping me watching.

Advertisement