Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you keep track of your thanked posts?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭KatiexKOUTURE--

Thanked 4 times in 4 posts...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

No, I think its stupid.
    Post some dirty pics and you'll get plenty of **** thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

yea, something like this

possibly too dirty actually...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I am humbled by my '' Thanked 60 Times in 52 Posts '' . ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,887 ✭✭✭Harpy

Yes use it for my own and also others
    i've been thanked 7 times in 7 posts.. and i've thanked 16 people...
    being thanked is nice..:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Yeah I check it sometimes. It's nice to see when people found a post thankworthy. Although some of the ones that have been thanked, baffle me. I can't understand why it would be thanked.

No, I think its stupid.
    Lolz that's part of the fun AC. It would be nice to have a function where you could have a list of people that thanked you, rather than having to look at each post.

I am also a giver of thanks to ,67 69 times in fact ( and counting ) :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I like looking, people thank the oddest things.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Lolz that's part of the fun AC. It would be nice to have a function where you could have a list of people that thanked you, rather than having to look at each post.
    Yeah, that would be cool especially if you seen some chick had totally thanked you a load of times. She definitely wants your seed then!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

and if your ma thanked my posts I could totally call you on it.

I like looking, people thank the oddest things.

God dammit guys, thanking that is just odd. :eek:
    :pac:

No, I think its stupid.
    and if your ma thanked my posts I could totally call you on it.

My ma totally wants you to rattle her pelvis. Unfortunately she's past her prime, you want to deal with that? She looks like an uglier version of me (if that's possible!)

My ma totally wants you to rattle her pelvis. Unfortunately she's past her prime, you want to deal with that? She looks like an uglier version of me (if that's possible!)
    Every hole's a goal!

we can always put a paper bag over the face to and pretend she's anybody we wish

Does anyone else notice that threads about thanks (especially in feedback) tend to have posts that are thanked a lot?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 33,166 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Out of interest:

Who's the most thanked poster on boards and what's the most thanked single post (remember seeing one with about 40 in a thead about mobiles, but can't remember where?)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

No I didn't know about it.
    No.

Thanks be to god.

Amen...

/me make for the church door

Apparently it's the xavster with something like 800... actual prostitute.

• Advertisement

No, I think its stupid.
    Does anyone else notice that threads about thanks (especially in feedback) tend to have posts that are thanked a lot?

Yes but that's often to spite the op.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,736 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Meh

thought it might be useful but na not really

Now for some serious discussion. Does anyone think one's boards rep (that's reputation for the squares out there) influences people in their decision to thank? Personally, I do not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭LolaLuv

Now for some serious discussion. Does anyone think one's boards rep (that's reputation for the squares out there) influences people in their decision to thank? Personally, I do not.

I think it takes a while to know all the reps. I still don't know of anyone having a rep, but I tend to forget who said what thing that pissed me off as soon as I leave a certain thread. The only rep I have in my head is that Pigman is hilarious, cause his posts always make me laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

I wonder which poster has GIVEN the most thanks...

I usually just thank people for posting ANYTHING in the palaeontology forum..
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1107

edit: course, Im a weird git

• Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭utick

Thank you atari jaguar
    No

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 28,872 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Thanks sucks!
    44 in 30 posts. I feel like such a thank whore. I'm going out on the street corner to see can I get any thanks off some kerb crawlers. Wanna join me xavi??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Looks for Atari Jaguar button:cool:

No, I think its stupid.
    I have more thanks than you b!ue!! *raspberry*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

I have more thanks than you b!ue!! *raspberry*
    Does Karl Rove manage your "Thank You" campaign?

Advertisement