Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Communist Propaganda

Comments

• The Democratic Republic of Korea's official website is definitely the cold war frozen in time. This is a link to one of their "educational" pages relating to those "Yankee Imperialists" I think that it says that the Americans got beaten to a pulp by the "Great Leader" etc.., but I can't fathom how they arrived at that conclusion.

I expect that some people must believe the story, but I think that a certain amount of salt is required..

http://www.korea-dpr.com/mother.htm

The site has a bit of a shop going, where you can buy all kinds of wonderful stuff (priced in dollars:pac:)

When I saw the site a couple of years ago, you could even sponsor the purchase of bags of corn, but it didn't say why. The people are obviously not starving any more :rolleyes:.

• saw a great film the other day called the silent brigade well it was till the end
    when the people of prauge found themselves in silence just as they ran out of ammo. where were the germans ?? well the great red army crushed them of course. god you should have seen it pure propaganda the real good red stuff ;)

• ejmaztec wrote: »
    The Democratic Republic of Korea's official website is definitely the cold war frozen in time.

That's hilarious.

No mention of the Chinese either. Guess the Yankee Imperialists must have imagined them.

• Dinter wrote: »
    That's hilarious.

No mention of the Chinese either. Guess the Yankee Imperialists must have imagined them.

I hope that you bought a "Propaganda Model 6" Wall-clock for $19.19 - look good in your living room.:D

• ejmaztec wrote: »
    I hope that you bought a "Propaganda Model 6" Wall-clock for $19.19 - look good in your living room.:D

Nah, I was trying to get some souvenir Yellow Cake Uranium but apparently you've to be friends with the "Glorious Leader" for that!

• Advertisement
Advertisement