Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 games - TESCO 6 EURO EACH !!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭buckrodgers

Lamposts wrote: »
    so surfs up only cost 7 euro yeah?

Sure did. I would think that the 50% back at the till was a mistake though - I think it was supposed to be 50% back in my clubcard points. I didnt see Condemned Jaytee. The three I got were all that was left. I might be there today, I will have a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,859 ✭✭✭Soarer

In Mahon point in Cork the reduced price games are in a different area. They are at the top of the aisle facing the entrance, up towards the tvs. There are loads of dvds reduced there too - its all marked in yellow. Last night I got surfs up: 14.99, medal of honor airborne: 17.49, the darkness: 17.49. It said above it that there was also 50% back on clubcard points but when I went to the till I got the 50% back straight away!

Nice one buckrogers.
    Was over there yesterday, checked the normal 360 section, and saw no "reduced" games. Snakey buggers put them in a different section!

Deffo gonna head over there in a while. Any suggestions on what games to pick up?

P.S. Hopefully we'll get the 50% back at the tills, and then a further 50% back in points!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭buckrodgers

I was in tesco in mahon point just now. They have the darkness, medal of honor and surfs up still but there was only one surfs up left.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭ninty

Dont think its a mistake as i got 50% cash back at both Clarehall and Artane castle.I think the best titles in this offer are Far Cry,condemned,Tomb raider legends and Darkness(you may have to try a few different Tescos).Should work out at €27 for the lot and you may be lucky with the 15% back in points this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

So are they still giving an extra 50% off at the till ??

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

gonna pop out to Mahon Point in a bit.

Hope there's a copy of Condemned still floating about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭dez_warlock

jayteecork wrote: »
    gonna pop out to Mahon Point in a bit.

Hope there's a copy of Condemned still floating about.

I wouldn't waste my time man. Just back from there myself and the only games they have on offer are Surfs Up, The Darkness and MOH: Airbourne.

I went to get MOH but when I got to the till I was being charged the €17 or so the game is marked as. Asked about the 75% and 50% off and they said that the discount was in the marked price so I said i'd just leave it. Very annoying!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,343 ✭✭✭Lamposts

ah FFS :(

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Just out there.
    One copy of Surf's up left and a load of copies of the Darkness.

Left them both.

Advertisement