Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trip to Predator Combat Games this October?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Dr_Pepper

Still no joy.
    But there is light at the end of teh tunnel.
    Tomorrow is D-Day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

I'll be driving up provided I still have a car when I get back from Europe :)

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

Any news on this trip?

Yeah 11/12th is fine by them.
    So lets get a deffo date, Sat or Sunday?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Dr_Pepper wrote: »
    Yeah 11/12th is fine by them.
    So lets get a deffo date, Sat or Sunday?

Sat suits me better, since I'd prefer being wrecked on sunday than monday :-)

Plus if I'm not wrecked, hrta. Woo.

• Advertisement

Im preferring Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭Tommyboy71

I have to work that weekend so thats me out. Enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭cpb

I would perfer saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Sunday would be the preference for me, as I am working here on Saturdays. But it could be the case if saturday goes ahead im giving the day off, depends on final day.

So its Sunday for me, but either i could probably attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Dread-Lock

Damn thats the weekend DragonForce are playing. I'm not going to the concert wrecked...so it looks like I'm out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Saturday for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 snakebite

Hi Guys,

I really should get on here more often!

Anyway, just saying Hi and that im keeping an eye on the thread to confirm when you guys are coming up.

Depending on if we have other hire groups booked in or not for the day your coming I can arrange a few special games for you guys, rolling scenarios using the whole site with more realistic rules etc, that sort of thing.

We have exclusive walk on days on the 5th of October and 2nd of November with no rental groups permitted to use the site those days of you would prefer that perhaps those dates might be worth considering.

Ages are as Casper posted with a slight variation swap 14 for 12 years old.

Letter of invitation wont be a problem and can be arranged if we get a list of names in advance we can email them to one person perhaps.

Hope to see you all soon, its always a pleasure to see you guys and we value your support to come such a long way to give us your custom.

Ryan - PCG Marshal.

Thanks SnakeBite

OK there's an Anniversary shoot for Donal, not sure but some of you may remember last yr when he passed away.
    Well in his honor the guys at PCG are holding a special day and are trying to get as many as possible up on the Saturday 4th of October.
    So if we have the ability i think we should try for this day.

Failing this we can go up on the 11th and they guys will let the regulars up there know were coming and try get some more interesting games on the go.
    So its decision time.

Making a new thread to get ppl to re-vote.
    Mod please lock thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement