Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

which do you prefere-Irish-Polish women

Options

Comments

eveie wrote: »
    lol at franco
    its funny because alot of irish males like the polish women but very few irish females like the polish males

I'd love a Polish manfriend! But not the educated ones that kiss ass.
    One of the snobby rugged ones with too flashy shoes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

After being in Poland; Polish. Absolutely incredible looking. Not stuck up their own fake tanned arse either.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,810 ✭✭✭Charlie

The polish wans have crackin bodies, but many of them have that icy cold look plastered all over their face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Funkstard wrote: »
    After being in Poland; Polish. Absolutely incredible looking. Not stuck up their own fake tanned arse either.

Polish women dont do fake tans?

They certainly do here. Must be the weather.......

Anyway, a good looking girl is a good looking girl.

Of which yil find a larger proportion here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,971 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Tha Gopher wrote: »

In your opinion. You were doing so well with the last part of that post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Tha Gopher wrote: »

Not over there they don't. Don't need it. Makeup either, for that matter

• Registered Users Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Dardania

Some Polish wimins are very icy alright - but so are Irish wimins, but we wouldn't give them a second thought because proportionally the Polish wimins get our attention more because they are new & hotter than the local wimins.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

We only see the lovely looking Polish women. We mistake the ugly ones as an ugly Irish bird :D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭shenanigans1982

Dardania wrote: »
    Some Polish wimins are very icy alright - but so are Irish wimins, but we wouldn't give them a second thought because proportionally the Polish wimins get our attention more because they are new & hotter than the local wimins.

Fail !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I prefer irish women.

They have a good sence of humor and can take a good punch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

eveie wrote: »
    could someone give me the link ive tried looking

Having you tried yelling?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

OT, I don't know who said it but someone on the first page of this thread said Polish women make better "samidges". :D

Polish > Irish. Lubie kobieta polska

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

i find polish girls accents to be sexy but irish girls are more chatty. ultimately nationality, creed, race and all that shouldnt matter a great girl is a great girl regardless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭RealEstateKing

ladies are in the general hottter looking than than Irish women, and far more approachable, at least in a nightclub type situation.

With the Irish ladies , the amount of rudeness and childishness one has to deal with to get through to a girl who would only be considered passable-looking in any other country, is simply not worth it.

But I think everybody already knows this, and that's probably the reason OP is asking the question, to generate a little controversy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

What about Canadian girls. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

liah wrote: »

Good card players??????

I guess that's fair enough; I've won a good share of my poker tournaments, and I'm brilliant at solitaire.

Bit besides the point though! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

What aboot them indeed...

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

I guess that's fair enough; I've won a good share of my poker tournaments, and I'm brilliant at solitaire.

Bit besides the point though! :D

still right though:D

I swear I don't say aboot, or eh. People never know I'm Canadian-- regardless of how many times I say about-- til I tell them.

Down with stereotypes. :D!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Was only joking there, no Canadian I've ever met has said "aboot"
    Know a foxy Canadian, the accent can be pretty damn hot too! Not too sure what her sandwich making skills are like unfortunately..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i lived in Canada for a year, they do say aboot. and 'eh' after every sentence. It's adoreable.

What part? East coast I can understand (though they sound Irish over there), and maybe the midwest (hicks!) but in Ontario (at least in the south, near Niagara, which is where I'm from) nobody says aboot-- ever.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

was in New brunswick, so pretty easy coast :)

• Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭metalgear2k2

I prefer Polish women.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,994 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Some Irish woman can even speak English, on occasions. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Polish women can be very attractive looking made extremly ugly by their sh*t attitude, its been my experience that most are sourly fvckers.

My preference would be for Irish women, esp. the down to earth 'girl next door' type of woman. Thats hard to beat.

was in New brunswick, so pretty easy coast :)

hmmm? wahey! ;-)

Mairt wrote: »
    Polish women can be very attractive looking made extremly ugly by their sh*t attitude, its been my experience that most are sourly fvckers.

My preference would be for Irish women, esp. the down to earth 'girl next door' type of woman. Thats hard to beat.

I think the only thing that'll change your opinion is to have a Polish girl move in next door so!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,271 ✭✭✭irish_bob

ladies are in the general hottter looking than than Irish women, and far more approachable, at least in a nightclub type situation.

With the Irish ladies , the amount of rudeness and childishness one has to deal with to get through to a girl who would only be considered passable-looking in any other country, is simply not worth it.

But I think everybody already knows this, and that's probably the reason OP is asking the question, to generate a little controversy.

agreed

polish women tend not to be naturally defensive and suspicious of compliments , then again apart from irish women , most ladies like compliments

Advertisement