Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

cheapest car washes in dublin

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭Scottie99

Don't know about the cheapest but I was at Nutgrove shopping centre the other day. There was 4 or 5 people washing cars, so for €10 I got them to wash mine. Came back 45 mins later and what an outstanding job they did, the car looked brand new again! Better than any carwash or me for that matter!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 370 ✭✭bongi69

Texaco in Clondalkin Village have a mini valet deal for €18. Full wash, wax and wheel wash (they do it by hand/powerhose), interior hoover and dashboard/trimming shine.

Cant give feedback as I prefer to do it myself, as I use a colour specific wax on my car

Advertisement