Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish DiscWorld Convention (IDWC)

Options
  • 27-08-2008 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Having been at the UK International Convention - and enjoyed it tremendously! - it has been decided that there is going to be an Irish discworld convention. That is, we were told we should do it. And we took them seriously!

So this thread is going to be where we (Nicola and Mary-Ellen) look for suggestions, ideas, comments, et al.

So please, check back regularly for news and information.

At the moment all we can tell you is that we hope to have it in late October 2009 in Co. Clare. The reasoning for this is that anybody hoping to fly over (and we do already have people from England looking to come) will be able to fly into Shannon quite easily.

So let us know: do you want to come or do you know anyone who wants to come?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Joe Cool

Should maybe advertise it here.

Be interested alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

Yes and yes. What kind of stuff goes on at these things?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

*looks at the Discworld forum*

hrm...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 idwc2009

Thanks! Can we simply repost it there? Or do we have to ask a Mod to change it over?

- Ya, sorry about this , 'Dub, I didn't realise. If I ask really nicely can you help?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

I can't do anythng on the literature forum, but sure just go make a new post on the discworld forum. Cross posting is usually frowned upon but i'm sure an exception can be made for discworld.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 idwc2009

Thank you so much for you help with this. Will repost this asap.

Note: We have now moved this topic to the Discworld section. here ->http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055365589

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

To be fair its probably best here, Discworld forum doesnt seem to get a huge amount of traffic :(

Advertisement