Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearse Station

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭patrickmooney

Yes I've seen the new route maps last night. Almost every country I've been to shows these and should be used at all stations highlighing the current station, the previous and next. Very helpful for users who don't take the train frequently.

Additionally, I hate those automated ticket validators. I waste so much time trying to find my ticket validate etc. Why can't we be like every other country and have a faster checking process, like the oyster in London or suica in Tokyo. I was in Tokyo last week and used the Sucia card on ALL modes of transport and was even able to use it in vending machines. It's a proven concept, the Irish Rail validators appear to be set up to enable them. I see Dublin Bus have turned on their smart card, about time too!

Advertisement