Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THe irish and sci-fi?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,582 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

lol I remember hearing that the studio heads wouldn't admit that the terminator was a sci-fi film, despite James cameron saying it for years!

And now the SciFi chanell is changing it name to SyFy to made it sound less "nerdy"...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I would rather sit having cool converstaions with nerds then drunken soccer heads.

Ha ha, you should go out with my friends. The amount of geek-speak is off the scale

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Was it not Tuesday night that had slots on RTÉ 2 for SciFi.

I remember Earth: Final Conflict, Outer Limits, Mysterious Ways, Veritas etc on home stations

• Registered Users Posts: 16,412 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I recall the Lost producers insisting in an interview in Season 1 that it wasn't SF. They were clearly worried about getting that label.

Advertisement