Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One of the funnist stories I've ever read!!

Options
  • 24-08-2008 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Not for the faint hearted but absolutely hilarious.

Link
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Read more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 995 ✭✭✭Ass

tl;dr

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭electric69

uh huh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Sounds like a load of bollocks. What 16 year old virgin would try that manoeuvre?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

that was a load of shyte

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

meh

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭QuadLeo

I thought it was hilarious. But then again I do have a childish sense of humour. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭TheZenWithin

Thank you so much. That is easily the funiest thing i have ever read.forwarding link to friends now!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

That did not fill me with joy. More of a disgust that those few minutes are now gone.

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    That did not fill me with joy. More of a disgust that those few minutes are now gone.

Like the OP said it ait for everybody.tough luck.it was your choice to hit the link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

That is easily the funiest thing i have ever read.QUOTE]

ya dont read much then?

SUNGOD wrote: »
    That is easily the funiest thing i have ever read.QUOTE]

ya dont read much then?

No it just means that it suits my stlye of humour dipsh*t.

FYI I read alot.

Like the OP said it ait for everybody.tough luck.it was your choice to hit the link

Are you the defender of the internet?

How can I know if I like something or not without reading it?

Mossy Monk wrote: »
    Are you the defender of the internet?

How can I know if I like something or not without reading it?

Defender of the internet? Grow up.

So let me get this straight.If ,for example, you clicked on a link on a funny picture site and it told you that it may contain "adult content" etc before you click on it but you click on it anyway, and theres a pic of Paris Hilton doing the nasty, you would complain to whoever runs the site or whoever posted it?Even after you where told that chances are you could be offended and it is basically your choice to click on said link?

This is the same in the basic concept.

Karoma wrote: »
    Read more.

I read a lot. (Well not as much as I'd like now that I'm working all the bloody time)
    As far as amusing stories go it's one of the best ones I've read. It's my sense of humour. I don't expect everyone to find it funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,516 ✭✭✭jaffa20

imo,it wasn't the story that was funny (normally i'd be repulsed) but how he told the story (whether it's true or not).

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

No it just means that it suits my stlye of humour dipsh*t.

FYI I read alot.

Banned.

jaffa20 wrote: »
    imo,it wasn't the story that was funny (normally i'd be repulsed) but how he told the story (whether it's true or not).

I doubt it's true. It's not something your normal teenage girl would attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

No it isn't

"absolutely hilarious."

I was promised hilarity, was it delivered?

So let me get this straight.If ,for example, you clicked on a link on a funny picture site and it told you that it may contain "adult content" etc before you click on it but you click on it anyway, and theres a pic of Paris Hilton doing the nasty, you would complain to whoever runs the site or whoever posted it?Even after you where told that chances are you could be offended and it is basically your choice to click on said link?

LOL. It is nothing like that. If I was to click on a link that said it contained adult material then I would expect it. I found no humour in this thread despite it being one of the funniest stories the op has ever read. You are the one who needs to grow up.

• Advertisement

I was promised hilarity, was it delivered?

I never promised anything. I found it hilarious (yes I have strange sense of humour). I don't expect everyone to find it funny. Anyway this is getting petty, If you don't like it move along.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

For a made up story it wasn't very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭nanook

well guys, I have to say it appealed to my warped sense of humor.

Fact or fiction it was worth the couple of minutes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Lol thank you for the story, pissed myself!

Love this bit "And due to my condition, it comes out as a large, dark brown, smelly harpoon."

:pac:

I thought it was quite funny :)

Not hilarious, but it made me laugh a bit.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

meh

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Worst story ever, in the history of story-telling.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Halfrican

:DPretty hilirous story, really got into it 2 until the stupid girl jammed her finger in d dudes ass, i felt his innosence! :(

wat is it with some girls, jammin fingers in dudes asses, especially the eastern european ones hmm?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

/oops, my bad, thought I was in a different forum...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,233 ✭✭✭Dont Ban Me

I thought it was hilarious true or not..:D

Advertisement