Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EE - How many bloody Brannings are there?? My head hurts.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Apparently this is going to be a major storyline and if handled correctly ( as l am sure it will be ) may be a big
    help to people out there who are in a similar situation.
    What l don't get is Pats automatic acceptance of Tony and him just out of prison.
    l know it is just a soap but going with how Pat is normally so quick to spot a wrong un it is a bit silly that in the storyline she didn't do more checks on him and let him live in her home so easily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Cazlou

Jeayzus dude you really need to chill out!!!!
    This is wayyy off topic now so maybe if you want to discuss it further you should start a new thread? I'm not trying to backseat mod or anything, just saying!

I never at any stage said it wasn't about the paedophilia/abuse storyline, (and I wish them luck with the storyline - I really hope they treat it well, it's due to get interesting with him supposedly moving onto Lauren as Whitney's turning 16) janey all it was was trying to answer someone's question. You'd have preferred to go into the long explanation of their relationship/non-relationship. I was just answering the question quickly as a sidenote to my actual post. If you want to keep going on about it fair enough but I think it's time the thread got back to what it was originally about..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Fine, consider the subject dropped.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

Cazlou wrote: »
    it's due to get interesting with him supposedly moving onto Lauren as Whitney's turning 16)

Lauren as in Max's daughter?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

genie_us wrote: »
    Lauren as in Max's daughter?

God, I'm finding it v hard to watch at the moment and I really hope that they do this story very sensitively...
    If he does move onto Lauren as the earlier poster mentioned, it can only end one way - with Max blowing the ******d's head in with a very large shotgun - I Hope!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

jobucks wrote: »
    God, I'm finding it v hard to watch at the moment and I really hope that they do this story very sensitively...
    If he does move onto Lauren as the earlier poster mentioned, it can only end one way - with Max blowing the ******d's head in with a very large shotgun - I Hope!

He has a handgun. Not so large, but I'm sure it could still do the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭trio

Apparently Whitney is getting too old for him - she's 16, she's developed a womanly body - he's not going to be interested for much longer. PUKE!

And now he's going to meet Lauren Branning, and he's going to identify her as Whitney's successor.

What is she? 14? Lord knows I know nothing about paedophiles thankfully, but I'm suprised that a paedo wouldn't automatically go for the younger sister - Abi is 12, according to Max last week. Of course Lauren looks quite like Whitney, so it's possible he has a "type". Ugh. This is all too manky.

Very dramatic storyline though - I look forward to Max putting Tony through a wall at the end of it.

In inter-related-Branning-family news, I'm glad that they have shown Bianca interacting with some of the other side a bit. Though it was very wierd to hear her call Jack "Uncle Jack". He can't be more than a couple of years older than her.

Incidentally - anyone know what's the age difference between Suzy, Max and Jack? I gather Suzy is the eldest, from when she was babbling on to Jim about having him all to herself for the first few years of her life (Daddy issues, much?) but I'm not too sure what gaps are between them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭shoelaceface

OH MY GOD!!!

i thought i understood the family setup until i read this!!!

jeez!!! its confusing!!!

Advertisement