Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nocturnal Nerds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Rhyme wrote: »
    I've a folder on my laptop with over 1,000 gifs i've deemed fit to keep, I'm going to break that thread.

I wub oo!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I wub oo!

Picture3.png

:|

I has problem.

A fellow Mac user I see. Nice. If only I could play games on the yoke it'd be my most prized possession. In the absence of such entertainment one of my two fave guitars takes the top spot.

A fellow Mac user I see. Nice. If only I could play games on the yoke it'd be my most prized possession. In the absence of such entertainment one of my two fave guitars takes the top spot.

Valve is taking its catalogue to Mac soon, delicious. Plus, PopCap release their devil spawn on the Mac too *shakes fist at Plants vs Zombies*

What guitars do you play?

*goes back to play Plants vs Zombies*

Valve is taking its catalogue to Mac soon, delicious. Plus, PopCap release their devil spawn on the Mac too *shakes fist at Plants vs Zombies*

What guitars do you play?

*goes back to play Plants vs Zombies*

Ah but where can you buy such stuff. I went into Game looking for Mac games, the lad behind the counter goes "yeah, I own a Mac too... just install windows with the boot disk, there's pretty much no games for Mac." BAH!

I have a few guitars for work purposes, but my babies are a blue Fender Aerodyne bass and a Tropical Marine Blue Yamaha electro-acoustic. Wub.

• Advertisement

Ah but where can you buy such stuff. I went into Game looking for Mac games, the lad behind the counter goes "yeah, I own a Mac too... just install windows with the boot disk, there's pretty much no games for Mac." BAH!

I have a few guitars for work purposes, but my babies are a blue Fender Aerodyne bass and a Tropical Marine Blue Yamaha electro-acoustic. Wub.

Buying Mac Games in person is almost impossible unless you can find a branch, there used to be one attached to Spectra photo at the bottom of Grafton street but that's gone now. Buying or *ahem* 'acquiring' games online is the only real option.

Cool, I know next-to-nothing about guitars but that Aerodyne looks class. Good sound out of it?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Macs users FTW.

Buying or *ahem* 'acquiring' games online is the only real option.

Cool, I know next-to-nothing about guitars but that Aerodyne looks class. Good sound out of it?

Yeah, I tried to acquire the latest C&C but it failed to work. I may look into acquiring some more. It'd kill me if I had to install windows on my mac... it works oh so very well at the moment, I'd rather not **** it up.

Yeah, Aerodyne is a nice bass, very flexible. I tend to buy an instrument that, if needs be, will do me for life. One thing the Aerodyne is unbelievable at is looking good... yowzas! The curves on it are unreal and the transparent blue paint makes the wood underneath look heavenly.. then there's the binding and and and and Aeeiiii! It's mesmerizing!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

XHpQA.png

The Apple's true target audience for iPad games: Cats!

• Advertisement

*Fallout screenshot*

GAH, flashbacks to playing Fallout and Space Station 13.

*flails*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

hitmonkey.jpg

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    *Deadpool comic*

I searched my hoard for the Deadpool comic screencaps I know I have as an adequate reply to that classic comic to no avail.

Have this instead;

4460991001_0382d3ddcf_o.jpg

Bats doesn't kill dammit! :mad: :pac:

Can someone explain that Deadpool comic to me? I don't know any monkey Hitman. :(

1LFrv.jpg

g0fVy.jpg
    Can someone explain that Deadpool comic to me? I don't know any monkey Hitman. :(

http://www.comicvine.com/news/hitman-monkey-faces-off-against-deadpool/140021/

cat /usr/local/coffee >> /proc/stream/blood ; init 6

289c969d84c4b3988589c31911a3344b124.jpg

emot-pervo.gif

That Hit Monkey is amazing! Does he regularly feature like a young Howard the Duck?

AvOR6.png

• Advertisement

334kqb7.jpg

Sticking with the superhero theme...

7bc611abde37afe4e1a8c6b8b2a4415f643.jpg

(if someone posts the 'with flash' 'without flash' photo tutorial, i'll love them forever.)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Not sure if this has been posted before. This is how I spend my work days :)
    2oQMm.png

installation of hidden in plain sight (bot version) by Gottfried Haider @ #NOTACON #BLOCKPARTY documented: http://bit.ly/d0sC9E

http://www.flickr.com/photos/miserynotes/4528317398/

0MYjf.jpg

Inspired by the above image...

2710279593_d22e030821.jpg

Emo Friends! SUUUUPer cute!

• Advertisement